Incorporating Epistane into PCT?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
As many of you know, Epistane has anti-e/gyno prevention properties. I was wondering if this could be used during ther early stages of PCT? I will be ending an 8 weeker with test prop in about 5 weeks and I was considering using this. This would no only help me retain or solidify gains, but maybe even continue to gain. Of course, I would use a SERM and AI after/while using Epi. What do you guys think? What kind of protocol would you use?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
the only way this could possibly even remotly work is to utilize epi at like 8am 10mg, then no more... and follow pct protocol . BUT you could only get away with this for the first week of pct.. why bother? it will just serve to keep yu shutdown

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
See, i wouldnt exactly be using this for restoring my HPTA. That would come after I get done with the Epi. I would use it for controlling estrogen, making a few more gains, then I would switch to a more traditonal PCT protocol.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
oh i see i see, that was not clear. Yah, that is awesome but you should bridge it with the test. 1 week on thest and 20mg EPI/// then 30mg EPI kinda thing...

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
oh i see i see, that was not clear. Yah, that is awesome but you should bridge it with the test. 1 week on thest and 20mg EPI/// then 30mg EPI kinda thing...
why ya think that?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Exactly....Just kinda use it to lead into PCT and get estrogen under control....then comes the traditional PCT.

json75

Awards
Just to let you guys know, Dr. D stated some time back that low dosed Epi (10mgs) has stimulatory effect on LH levels.
You could incorporate it in this fashion as eod dosing during PCT.......

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Just to let you guys know, Dr. D stated some time back that low dosed Epi (10mgs) has stimulatory effect on LH levels.
You could incorporate it in this fashion as eod dosing during post cycle therapy.......
At what time during the day would you dose it?

json75

Awards
I would say sometime in the am. He also said that you should have a good start into your pct.....Meaning dont just start dosing Epi right away, start you standard pct first, whatever that consists of...nolva/clom, torem/clom or whatever, then you could start dosing epi at 10mgs eod.

I'm thinking after your 1st week into pct, since this is when your serms are dosed the most aggressively, you could follow your second week with 10mgs eod Epi dosing along with your serms.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
What if your cycle is finishing on Epi?

I was trying to incorporate this as well. I've seen Dr D's post. I dont remember where they were.

Put i think you would def need to take in the AM.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I just finished PCT. Would this be a good time to start Epistane, or should I wait a month or two and give my hormones a break from all the tweaking?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I just finished post cycle therapy. Would this be a good time to start Epistane, or should I wait a month or two and give my hormones a break from all the tweaking?
Time on + PCT Time = Time between cycles.

4 week cycle + 4 week pct = 8 weeks of rest after pct.

You are right though, you want your body to come back to normal after the cycle.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Time on + post cycle therapy Time = Time between cycles.

4 week cycle + 4 week post cycle therapy = 8 weeks of rest after post cycle therapy.

You are right though, you want your body to come back to normal after the cycle.
Ok, but what if I pulsed the Epi and didn't take it everyday? Would it still be harmful to start it now? I don't believe any PCT is required if you pulse it, therefore it can't mess with your hormones too much. Is my logic faulty here? Just want to say that I do understand the need to take a rest, but it's so hard to do!

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Ok, but what if I pulsed the Epi and didn't take it everyday? Would it still be harmful to start it now? I don't believe any post cycle therapy is required if you pulse it, therefore it can't mess with your hormones too much. Is my logic faulty here? Just want to say that I do understand the need to take a rest, but it's so hard to do!
Yeah, it is true that pulsing won't shut you down as hard as a full on ED cycle will but depending on the length of the pulse and the dosage, it could shut you down enough to cause concern. (Dr. D or Lake could answer this better than I could)

A lot of people still run a SERM when pulsing just to be safe and others just use an AI and/or ATD. Personally, I ran 6-OXO for four weeks after my 4 week pulse (10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 40mg) of Epi but I had a SERM on hand just incase there was a gyno flare up.

Again, personally, I was not shut down at all by the end of the pulse, however, I still waited 8 weeks (possibly more than that) before starting my SD and 11OXO cycle. I figured it was better safe than sorry.

I would honestly just wait, it's not worth screwing up your body.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Thanks aqua, I appreciate your advice. I'm going to do as you suggest and wait awhile before I start the Epi.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Dr D has discussed this issue with me in the ibe company forum if you would like to check it out.

Roughly, he suggest a light pulse 3x per week after post cycle therepy has gone underway.

json75

Awards
I'm curious how a 10mg dose eod would be?

Do you have a link?