In your experience, can aromasin crash your e2 3 days later?

Nameless15

Awards
So I know it’s half life in males is 9hours, but within the first 24 hours It can reduce the enzymes by up to 70-80%, and keeps working afterwards for several days. Realistically, if it were to crash my e2, it’d would’ve happened by the first day? I’m asking because I pinned Monday, and had high estrogen symptoms the day after on Tuesday, I took aromasin Tuesday, felt great within an hour, felt great Wednesday and Thursday morning, I pinned again Thursday and now today (Friday) I’m getting fatigued but don’t really have oily skin or nipple itch. I’ve crashed my e2 before on cycles and want to avoid it which is why I’m only taking aromasin when I get symptoms. What do y’all think, is it high e2 again? It happened the day after I pinned again

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I know it’s half life in males is 9hours, but within the first 24 hours It can reduce the enzymes by up to 70-80%, and keeps working afterwards for several days. Realistically, if it were to crash my e2, it’d would’ve happened by the first day? I’m asking because I pinned Monday, and had high estrogen symptoms the day after on Tuesday, I took aromasin Tuesday, felt great within an hour, felt great Wednesday and Thursday morning, I pinned again Thursday and now today (Friday) I’m getting fatigued but don’t really have oily skin or nipple itch. I’ve crashed my e2 before on cycles and want to avoid it which is why I’m only taking aromasin when I get symptoms. What do y’all think, is it high e2 again? It happened the day after I pinned again
If it happened After you pinned again, it wouldn't be low E.
It might very well be high E, but I couldn't state that as fact, without a test.

How much are you pinning?
What dose AI did you take?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nac

Nameless15

Awards
It might very well be high E, but I couldn't state that as fact, with a test.

Doing 500mg/week. 250mg Monday and Thursday, ai is 12.5mg aromasin. I’m suspecting high e as well but I’m not getting the nipple itch/oily skin like I was before so I’m a little hesitant. Maybe I just had really high e2 back then and now it’s just slightly high?? Not sure. I’d have to get blood work

Nameless15

Awards
It might very well be high E, but I couldn't state that as fact, with a test.

Should I just take a low dose? 6.25mg aromasin?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m only taking aromasin when I get symptoms.
That's not really the best strategy right, chasing symptoms? I mean in an ideal world, you dose your test at fixed, evenly spaced intervals, and so too with your AI (if it's needed). That way there are minimal fluctuations, and no sides.

I understand the initial strategy of holding off AI use unless symptoms occur. But once they occur, it's obvious you require some sort of dosage to control E2 given the amount of testosterone your injecting. And as long as you are pinning that amount of Test, you will need to be also consistently taking a dose of an AI.

Me, personally, inj 500mg Test, and flying blind like this without any bloods, I'd be dosing the AI 2x per week, prolly the day after each shot. I'd also be leaning toward 12.5mg each time, but again I understand the desire to be cautious. The main thing though, is aiming toward a consistent dose and not dosing sporadically chasing symptoms.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, you said you've crashed your E2 on previous cycles. That experience could be an invaluable guide to you here; what were you dosing your test (and other compounds) and AI during those times? Did you end up finding a good equilibrium?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh, another possibility...you may, MAY, fare better inj your test at more frequent smaller doses. This could eliminate the hormonal spikes causing the reaction at peak time, and eliminate the need for an AI too.

Nameless15

Awards
Ugh, another possibility...you may, MAY, fare better inj your test at more frequent smaller doses. This could eliminate the hormonal spikes causing the reaction at peak time, and eliminate the need for an AI too.
What would you suggest? Monday Wednesday Friday?

Nameless15

Awards
That's not really the best strategy right, chasing symptoms? I mean in an ideal world, you dose your test at fixed, evenly spaced intervals, and so too with your AI (if it's needed). That way there are minimal fluctuations, and no sides.

I understand the initial strategy of holding off AI use unless symptoms occur. But once they occur, it's obvious you require some sort of dosage to control E2 given the amount of testosterone your injecting. And as long as you are pinning that amount of Test, you will need to be also consistently taking a dose of an AI.

Me, personally, inj 500mg Test, and flying blind like this without any bloods, I'd be dosing the AI 2x per week, prolly the day after each shot. I'd also be leaning toward 12.5mg each time, but again I understand the desire to be cautious. The main thing though, is aiming toward a consistent dose and not dosing sporadically chasing symptoms.
I know but I’m scared of crashing my e2 again. This fatigued feeling is back but the oily skin and sensitive nipples aren’t so I’m not sure if it’s high e2 just yet

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When you crashed your estrogen in the past, were you also using aromasin?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What’s your libido like? Do you still have a decent degree of desire? For crashed estrogen, a lot people have almost no interest in sex. I personally can experience tiredness with either high or low estrogen, so that’s not something I usually go by.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you got normal or high sex drive, but trouble staying hard, it’s most likely high estrogen.

Nameless15

Awards
What’s your libido like? Do you still have a decent degree of desire? For crashed estrogen, a lot people have almost no interest in sex. I personally can experience tiredness with either high or low estrogen, so that’s not something I usually go by.
Non existent, even before i took aromasin it was also non existent sadly. I can get a boner if I watch pork just fine, but I don’t just randomly think about it

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thinking about it during the day or not could be due to anxiety rather than as a sign of your libido. If you still even want to jerk at all, then that is an indication you do have a sex drive, but you’re just too stressed out or tired during the day to think about it randomly.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just based on my own personal experience, 12.5 mg of asin corresponds to around 250 mg of test with hcg to keep everything feeling good. I would definitely consider 6.25-12.5 mg after injection days like mentioned above. It’s difficult to give an answer based just on feel, but those are pretty common dosages that work for a lot of people.

Nameless15

Awards
Just based on my own personal experience, 12.5 mg of asin corresponds to around 250 mg of test with hcg to keep everything feeling good. I would definitely consider 6.25-12.5 mg after injection days like mentioned above. It’s difficult to give an answer based just on feel, but those are pretty common dosages that work for a lot of people.
I know it’s all different for everyone but what symptoms do you feel with high e2?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally, my skin starts to break out more. I don’t get nipple issues until I reach higher levels for an extended period of time, so I don’t use that as a sign. I get anxious and depressed easily, and I feel more impulsive.

Nameless15

Awards
Personally, my skin starts to break out more. I don’t get nipple issues until I reach higher levels for an extended period of time, so I don’t use that as a sign. I get anxious and depressed easily, and I feel more impulsive.
any fatigue??

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, fatigue and tiredness can definitely be part of it for me. Some symptoms of high and low estrogen overlap, so it can be very difficult to tell the difference.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you suggest? Monday Wednesday Friday?
If you want to try going this route then yeah, that'd be fine. It may not have an impact on your fatigue symptoms, but at least it's a fairly quick and easy variable to trial for a week or two. It's entirely possible your fatigue is due to the supraphysiological peak/spike. More frequent dosing of smaller amounts *should* flatten the peak without decreasing your overall average.