In the Mail ....

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Curious how you’re gonna run that 1-andro
It’s one of a few I’m getting. I got three hi-tech 1-testosterone bottles coming as well as two bottles of super 1 andro transdermal from IML. Going to run them all in one cycle. Basically 200mgs ed transdermal and 400mgs ed oral for 6 weeks with 250mgs a week of test c

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s one of a few I’m getting. I got three hi-tech 1-testosterone bottles coming as well as two bottles of super 1 andro transdermal from IML. Going to run them all in one cycle. Basically 200mgs ed transdermal and 400mgs ed oral for 6 weeks with 250mgs a week of TEST BASE
Fixed. You’re welcome.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Speaking of things arriving! You guys want to play the game of “am I shut down or what!” Lmfao

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any samples are good samples lol 😂. The wrecked pre was really good 👍 and the shaker is great
I agree. I haven't been disappointed yet with any Huge Supplement product. Surprisingly all are pretty good.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Last little bit to come in; always appreciate @sns8778 taking time out of his day to talk about my strategy going forward and what looked best in providing the best results. I have certainly learned over the last 9 months and easily my best version of myself.

Plan on running epi at 900mg doing 1/1/1 will evaluate see if I will continue for longer cycle. Excited for recovery fix hopefully with the extra food I should be able to slowly progress my productivity in gym not only in strength but as well as endurance and cardio.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Attachments

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
appreciate the support brother! just got this bad boy in. it’s going to drop tuesday and the profile is stacked! i’ll get a review up tomorrow
I tried the original wild thing and the only thing I hated was it was bricked af when I got it and I had to cut chunks out to mix. The effects were great tho

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Glaxon nailed the plumcot flavor. Super easy to drink too which is a plus. Probably going to stick with glaxon at least until sns comes out with their fruit/veggies capsules

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some more Black Friday goodies finally showed up! Haven't tested out the slingshot yet, but looking forward to it. Opened the Ryse Skippy protein and this stuff is straight delicious. Ryse protein flavors have not disappointed yet!

20231207_114116.jpg

20231208_220026.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have the tools I need for a cut. Working on the key ingredient…DILIGENCE!!!…
Nice order! Let me know how you like the strawberry flavor on that protein. Last time I got the same brand cookie and cream flavor, I really enjoyed it.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice order! Let me know how you like the strawberry flavor on that protein. Last time I got the same brand cookie and cream flavor, I really enjoyed it.
I love the strawberry. It’s good in ice water but in 12 oz of Fairlife OMFG Chefs kiss.
DPS nutrition for the whey. Killer deal on two 5lb tubs.
Flex It Nutrition for the SNS goodies

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All those flavors sounds delicious! I typically use American Dream Nut Butters. Haven't tried any of the fit butters.
The Carmel Fudge Coconut Cookie is hands down my favorite nut butter from any of the companies that make these style ones. It's perfection. h/t to one of the ADNB seasonal flavors from last year, that Strawberry Frosted Donut cashew butter was tits. Wish it was a full time flavor.

Pecan Pie wasn't bad. Not mind blowing, but I certainly won't have any problems getting through the jar.

The Vanilla Chip Cookie cashew butter is fucking awesome. If you like those cookies, you'll like this. Jar will be empty quick lol.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on a lot of those. I hope you'll enjoy them.
Will do! going to run Recomp 20, Thermo Scorch, GF XT, Peptiplex, and Ursa for 8 weeks. Then Arimahex, Hyperion after. Running a small cut during the holidays while everybody else is getting fat! Lol!!!

I might wait and run the Peptiplex later when I’m lifting heavier. Alpha gel is a staple for me these days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Vanilla Chip Cookie cashew butter is fucking awesome. If you like those cookies, you'll like this. Jar will be empty quick lol.
Dang now I want to get a jar and try it in my ninja creami :ROFLMAO:

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Some basics for those longer cardio/ plyometric sessions. Hold me over till sns comes out with their hydration product 😄 just a little impatient on my end, but I know it will be an amazing product.

Using kaged hydrocharge right now on all my exercise days. Love the taste and unique flavors.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some basics for those longer cardio/ plyometric sessions. Hold me over till sns comes out with their hydration product 😄 just a little impatient on my end, but I know it will be an amazing product.

Using kaged hydrocharge right now on all my exercise days. Love the taste and unique flavors.
I haven't tried much from BPN but I follow a few youtubers who use their products and they seem to enjoy them.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
“Says it’s for professionals, but I’m gonna use it anyway” I thought that was so funny when you posted that a while back.

I got 5 more tubs in from Black Friday. Love Pro-Synthesis 17. So much better than choking down a protein shake before training, I can take it with orals if I need to, just doesn’t bloat me the same way and more actual g of protein for the calories.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“Says it’s for professionals, but I’m gonna use it anyway” I thought that was so funny when you posted that a while back.

I got 5 more tubs in from Black Friday. Love Pro-Synthesis 17. So much better than choking down a protein shake before training, I can take it with orals if I need to, just doesn’t bloat me the same way and more actual g of protein for the calories.
🤣
Yeah I will take this any day over a pre protein shake. I actually enjoy the taste of this believe it or not

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Favorite is redberry followed by sour apple warhead but I have not seen this one 😳
It was originally a 'limited release' flavor they put out last year, partnership with some streamer or something, but it was gone after like only a month or so.... I guess they finally brought it back. I found it at a local package store, but I just looked and it seems at least GNC has stock of the 12 packs again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was originally a 'limited release' flavor they put out last year, partnership with some streamer or something, but it was gone after like only a month or so.... I guess they finally brought it back. I found it at a local package store, but I just looked and it seems at least GNC has stock of the 12 packs again.
Warning on ordering Ghost Energy from GNC - they are known to take orders for flavors they don't have and then you'll get a cancellation email but then it can take days to get a refund. Happened to me on the Sour Stripes a few weeks ago.

Vitamin Shoppe just listed this flavor back in stock. It wasn't in the other day when I ordered some Sour Pink Lemonade. I may have to get a couple cases of this.

How tart is it? I like very tart.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How tart is it? I like very tart.
Not super tart... this deff leans more in the sweet/candy direction. I can't place a specific brand name/product, but it reminds me of some sort of popsicle/italian ice kinda thing I've had in the past.