GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

came in last night .. i got the vit A, C & D covered.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Focus XT will always be my #1 focus product, but this product caught my eye, mainly because of the 'Brainberry' in it. Claims that it can help improve hand/eye coordination, so I figured this might be an interesting product to try out for my slowpitch softball leagues. Already a decent hitter, but better hand/eye coordination certainly won't hurt my batting average =p

Will chug some before our next BP session to see how it goes.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 228188

Focus XT will always be my #1 focus product, but this product caught my eye, mainly because of the 'Brainberry' in it. Claims that it can help improve hand/eye coordination, so I figured this might be an interesting product to try out for my slowpitch softball leagues. Already a decent hitter, but better hand/eye coordination certainly won't hurt my batting average =p

I’ve been curious about that one! Definitely report back!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 228188

Let me know what you think of it. Assuming you got this at DPS lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup lol. Figured for ~$20 bucks it was worth a shot. At worst I only get the effects from caffeine which still makes it cheaper than most energy drinks.
Agreed! Per serving cost of a tub of any pre is always gunna be a better option in terms of effect and cost of single serving energy drinks imo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a little push to burn a little fat before my 65 birthday. In case you don't already know I love this stuff. Thank you @musclemaker and Strong Supplement Shop !!

True Shred 01262023.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My man live true shred and you don’t look. A day over 50 bro!
Agreed! it must freeze aging as well cause Rocket does not look his age at all!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys are too kind, but thank you!

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Recent order received last week was MHN Arez Titanium Bombsicle, RYSE Loaded Protein Vanilla Peanut Butter and Hi Tech Pharma Somatomax Rocket Pop.

I used the pre Wedensday last week and had good results. Can't recall if I used this version of their pre before (feel I have) so knew what to expect. Good energy and had a decent workout. I did notice the label says recommedned serving 2 scoops. Typical listing of 1 scoop and 2 scoops. However I noticed the scooper seemed quite large and no way there were 40 servings of that size scoop in there. Got out the scale and sure enough the scoop is sized for a full 2 scoop serving which is 11 grams. Good thing I have experience enough with powders to know and check because 2 scoops would be crazy.

The protein is very good. Strong flavor and on point.

Now for the sleep aid. I'm not new to them but have not used in a few years. I have experience with phenibut and know not to rely upon. I typically used them maybe once a week on the weekend in the past. Friday night I used the Somatomax and can say might be my last use of it. Hit way too hard the next day. Sure the deep sleep was good ad I was out until morning. Saturday I felt sick, groggy, dizzy, tired and just out of it until noon. Unless I had a touch of somethign else I don't think I plan to go back anytime soon.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like Somatomax and I have found about 1/4 scoop will do the trick, with no next day hang over!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Somatomax. I use 1/3 scoop four nights in a row then take two days off.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wish I didn't get compartment pressure in my calves or I would be all over creatine again
They probably have an elective compartment release surgery for that, but I would say that would really drive up your cost to use creatine into the prohibitive range

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's always fun to see what everyone gets!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely stocked up on creatine for awhile!
Shopping for 2 here - wife and I both will use the creatine HCL!

They also restocked Banana Cream Mutant Pro at DPS, which I assumed was done for it’s been so long, so I immediately grabbed 2 tubs as well. That’s the best tasting, actually affordable whey blend I have seen that also includes digestive enzymes that work. Taste, Digestion, AND Cost are normally a ‘pick 2’ situation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shopping for 2 here - wife and I both will use the creatine HCL!

They also restocked Banana Cream Mutant Pro at DPS, which I assumed was done for it’s been so long, so I immediately grabbed 2 tubs as well. That’s the best tasting, actually affordable whey blend I have seen that also includes digestive enzymes that work. Taste, Digestion, AND Cost are normally a ‘pick 2’ situation.
I saw this and had to order a tub of Banana Cream Mutant Pro, just to give it a try !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw this and had to order a tub of Banana Cream Mutant Pro, just to give it a try !
You won’t be disappointed. So good in oats, and it combos really well with other flavors as a shake too if you wanted variety like peanut butter banana, chocolate banana, etc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You won’t be disappointed. So good in oats, and it combos really well with other flavors as a shake too if you wanted variety like peanut butter banana, chocolate banana, etc.
I was thinking it would make some good combos

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banana is my top flavor of protein.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Banana is my top flavor of protein.
This one is worth your coin if you need some.

I'm really glad you like the Pink Grapefruit flavor. I think that all the flavors are good but I love the Pink Grapefruit myself too.
Can’t wait to take it again tonight! Like drinking a White Monster, except it’s not full of sugar alcohols that might give me heart burn on an empty stomach

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can’t wait to take it again tonight! Like drinking a White Monster, except it’s not full of sugar alcohols that might give me heart burn on an empty stomach
Well now I'm intrigued... I'm not sure I could say exactly what the White Monster tastes like, but I wouldn't have said grapefruit. Just like my other favorite Ultra Blue, that's just Ultra Blue flavored to me!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well now I'm intrigued... I'm not sure I could say exactly what the White Monster tastes like, but I wouldn't have said grapefruit. Just like my other favorite Ultra Blue, that's just Ultra Blue flavored to me!
It's funny how our minds can play tricks on us as far as flavor association.

The pink grapefruit flavor is awesome and we also have Blue Raspberry Popsicle, Lemon Lime, and Watermelon Breeze flavors.

For anyone wanting to try them, I just created a coupon code that will save 10% off of them for the next couple weeks and also created a multi-pack that will save 20.00 off for anyone wanting to try all 4 flavors and the coupon code will work on that as well.

Coupon code: creatine10

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny how our minds can play tricks on us as far as flavor association.

The pink grapefruit flavor is awesome and we also have Blue Raspberry Popsicle, Lemon Lime, and Watermelon Breeze flavors.

For anyone wanting to try them, I just created a coupon code that will save 10% off of them for the next couple weeks and also created a multi-pack that will save 20.00 off for anyone wanting to try all 4 flavors and the coupon code will work on that as well.

Coupon code: creatine10

Good Deal !!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never knew either until I looked it up - I mean what exactly is this “white” flavor, I thought. Grapefruit is the flavoring they use to get that sweet tang.

Pro Tip: dose the water on the low side if you try the Pink Grapefruit creatine HCL if you want it very sweet how the Monsters are. (Just drink enough water elsewhere).