Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best oatmeal flavored protein I have tried was Core MRP Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie.
That’s because it’s half powdered oat

I have used 2 tubs I got cheap; it’s fine, but if you just put your quick oats in a cheap coffee grinder or bought oat powder in the baking aisle you could do this with any protein powder.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love my overnight Proates every morning !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to beat those three in terms of taste for protein powder!
I have never tried the Oreo Birthday Cake yet but the other two are very good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried the Oreo Birthday Cake yet but the other two are very good.
Put a little nutter butter in a blender with a banana and a little almond butter! It's dessert at that point :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Nutter Butter is extremely good !!
Wait are we still talking about protein powder ;) I have a sweet tooth that I have to consistently fight :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My last Black Friday purchase finnally came in, and it only too 3 weeks, plus I didn't get what I ordered. Campus Protein you get a failing grade !!

Campus MuscleSport.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same. I made the same trade too haha.
The not so funny thing was, I got an email telling me it was shipped before I got an email telling me they were out. The email telling me it was shipped came 2 weeks before it left the warehouse, very poor service in my book! Could be my last Campus Order!

ReformedNerd

Awards
The not so funny thing was, I got an email telling me it was shipped before I got an email telling me they were out. The email telling me it was shipped came 2 weeks before it left the warehouse, very poor service in my book! Could be my last Campus Order!
Same thing to me also. Then told me it would ship within 24 hours and it was a week later.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t eBay Bob use to work for them? Could he not have pulled some strings?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn’t eBay Bob use to work for them? Could he not have pulled some strings?
@The Solution was always good at customer service, he took care of me more than once! His focus these days is on Ghost !

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Between this and my last DPS order, I've got about the next ~5 months sorted out.

Should look something like: Ursa-Gel and Api-Plex throughout, 3 months of TTA-500, followed up by 2 months or Urolithin-B. Will start up in a little under a month.
20221215_105523.jpeg

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Between this and my last DPS order, I've got about the next ~5 months sorted out.

Should look something like: Ursa-Gel and Api-Plex throughout, 3 months of TTA-500, followed up by 2 months or Urolithin-B. Will start up in a little under a month.
But what was your free gift?!? T-shirt? Need to show that as well.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I was thinking about getting some Api-Plex for the sleep benefits. Let me know think. It might be hard to tell with all the other stuff you're running.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking about getting some Api-Plex for the sleep benefits. Let me know think. It might be hard to tell with all the other stuff you're running.
I've been using 1 cap about ~2 hours pre bed, along with my normal zinc/mag combo for almost 2 months now...

It's not something that I'd call sedative/anything like that. That being said, I'd say I've been having much deeper sleep during that time span. Main reason for saying that being I've been dreaming a shitton since I started taking it. A lot of them extremely vivid.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Nice, I got to try those Fit Butter's some day !

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using 1 cap about ~2 hours pre bed, along with my normal zinc/mag combo for almost 2 months now...

It's not something that I'd call sedative/anything like that. That being said, I'd say I've been having much deeper sleep during that time span. Main reason for saying that being I've been dreaming a shitton since I started taking it. A lot of them extremely vivid.
Nice. I read through the Api-Plex product thread and some users seem to experience deeper sleep which is what I need. I have NO problem falling asleep with 2 kids!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is the X-Mas cookie shake?
So I just tried this, and it's pretty much how you'd expect based on the picture on the label: Cookies & cream peppermint shake, with edible red & green glitter. Tbh, I'm not a huge peppermint fan, so for me this is sort of middle of the road. But if you do like peppermint (like the red and white candy), this is solid.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not a fan of Mint Flavored Protein.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Had to pull the trigger.

Have only mixed it up in Fairlife so far, haven't actually tried to make hot coco. Taste is very Swiss-Miss-ey, the peppermint is EXTREMELY subtle. I wouldn't complain if the peppermint was actually made to be a bit stronger. No 'mallow bits in there, so a tad displeased that they have pictures of them on the label.

All in all not bad, but probably not something I'd buy again.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 226410

Had to pull the trigger.

Have only mixed it up in Fairlife so far, haven't actually tried to make hot coco. Taste is very Swiss-Miss-ey, the peppermint is EXTREMELY subtle. I wouldn't complain if the peppermint was actually made to be a bit stronger. No 'mallow bits in there, so a tad displeased that they have pictures of them on the label.

I do like peppermint. I wonder if PES makes the best option or maybe there's something else out there better?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do like peppermint. I wonder if PES makes the best option or maybe there's something else out there better?
Never had their Peppermint Bark, but wasn't that more of a white chocolate?

The only mint protein I ever went through a ton of was the shamrock shake knockoff we had at iForce for a while when I was repping for them YEARS ago. That **** was banging.

EDIT: Had to Google the name, but it was the 'Vanilla Mint Swirl' flavor. Between that, Red Velvet Cake and the Oatmeal Brown Maple Sugar, I was quite content lol.

I can however remember going through the initial flavor samplings for the VMS flavor, and some of the first ones were vomit inducing. If theres one thing I miss about repping, it was the fun of flavor testing haha.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The only mint protein I ever went through a ton of was the shamrock shake knockoff we had at iForce for a while when I was repping for them YEARS ago. That **** was banging.

EDIT: Had to Google the name, but it was the 'Vanilla Mint Swirl' flavor. Between that, Red Velvet Cake and the Oatmeal Brown Maple Sugar, I was quite content lol.

I can however remember going through the initial flavor samplings for the VMS flavor, and some of the first ones were vomit inducing. If theres one thing I miss about repping, it was the fun of flavor testing haha.
Was the VMS like a Shamrock Shake type flavor? I do remember that but never got to try it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For peppermint, I'd like something similar to Chick-Fil-A's peppermint shake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I remember buying (3) tubs of PES Peppermint Bark, it took me about two years to use it up, I do remember @The Solution was a big fan of this!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 226410

Had to pull the trigger.

I think it's hard not to pull the trigger on this flavor. Just in time for christmas morning Hot Cocoa protein!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember buying (3) tubs of PES Peppermint Bark, it took me about two years to use it up, I do remember @The Solution was a big fan of this!
I loved their Peppermint Bark flavor when it came out :) and honestly that was the last time I've purchased PES
protein because their prices have gone WAY UP just like everyone else and they really never have any decent deals.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7471.JPG

Hope these don’t suck! They were Buy 2, Get 1, I had a 20% off code & free shipping, so under 95 cents a scoop. They do a great job with flavoring and digestive enzymes on their whey so hopefully these are decent, besides obvious texture differences.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 226579

Hope these don’t suck! They were Buy 2, Get 1, I had a 20% off code & free shipping, so under 95 cents a scoop. They do a great job with flavoring and digestive enzymes on their whey so hopefully these are decent, besides obvious texture differences.
I am not a fan of Vegan Protein Powder, I will be anxious to hear your thoughts ???

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 226579

I've debated buying the Maple Pancake flavor in the past, curious how that one is.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was the last of my Black Friday purchases

Kensui.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 226579

I'm guessing Peanut Butter Pie is your favorite flavor?!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything with peanut butter in the name has to be good......... It's The Law !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing Peanut Butter Pie is your favorite flavor?!
Anything with peanut butter in the name has to be good......... It's The Law !!
Never tried it, but if I like any flavor it’s going to be a peanut butter one.

I ate some as sludge with ground flax yesterday and it wasn’t a good experience. I will continue to try different methods (with Greek yogurt & berries, shaken with milk, combined with whey).

As sludge, it’s texturally a lot like eating mashed peas (but smoother). Which isn’t bad at all, but it’s not very sweet so it needs to be combined with something else.

I am looking forward to making some “pancakes” with eggs & blended oats with the maple pancake batter flavor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sex toys ?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may need to get this. Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking the CBum Itholate Mint Chip ice cream.
Been quite pleased with both protein flavors I've gotten from Alpha Lion. Little too pricey to be a regular thing, but certainly worth snagging this flavor.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The peppermint flavor from PES was hands down the best seasonal protein released to date.
Was that one a chocolate peppermint, or a white chocolate peppermint? I'd love to see a white chocolate version