In the Mail ....

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know of a Vicaine label, so as one could reproduce the product on their own?
Here is the label. But tianeptin dose was not low on that one. It had 100mg in it compared to 37.5mg per day of prescribed Stablon. Why such a high dose, I don’t know.

IMG_6621.jpg

Anybody tried Vicaine preworkout?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is the label. But tianeptin dose was not low on that one. It had 100mg in it compared to 37.5mg per day of prescribed Stablon. Why such a high dose, I don’t know.

View attachment 209553

Anybody tried Vicaine preworkout?
The tianeptine was dosed high like that to create an euphoric feeling. I never tried it at 3 caps I always just did 1-2 caps and really enjoyed it there. I tried it preworkout and I didn’t love it for that. I loved it for work purposes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The tianeptine was dosed high like that to create an euphoric feeling. I never tried it at 3 caps I always just did 1-2 caps and really enjoyed it there. I tried it preworkout and I didn’t love it for that. I loved it for work purposes.
This was almost my exact experience and thought as well. Didn’t like it pre, and 3 caps was a bit much (made my stomach a feel a bit off. Def didn’t wanna eat). 2 caps tho was great and I used it best for social situations or tougher work days. Really made my mood amazing and just enough energy/motivation to do anything.

100% NOT a daily thing tho. Even after 2-3 days in a row you can notice the downside in terms of diminishing effect as well as more of an almost “crash” after

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This was almost my exact experience and thought as well. Didn’t like it pre, and 3 caps was a bit much (made my stomach a feel a bit off. Def didn’t wanna eat). 2 caps tho was great and I used it best for social situations or tougher work days. Really made my mood amazing and just enough energy/motivation to do anything.

100% NOT a daily thing tho. Even after 2-3 days in a row you can notice the downside in terms of diminishing effect as well as more of an almost “crash” after
is this no longer available or something?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a fan of this brand since they came on the scene. Had to get the new flavor pre and decided to get the fat burner and nootropic as well. The pre is great but I’ll review the new flavor and effects along with the other products. No beta alanine or exotic stims in the pre. Just good clean energy and focus from what I remember.

View attachment 209280
So just an update on the vandal preworkout for anyone interested. Flavor is amazing. Pineapple with citrus/grape fruit I would guess but it’s tropical and enjoyable. Effects are great for a medium stim pre (which I am very fond of these days). The AM workouts are great with plenty of energy/pump/endurance and absolutely zero crash. Overall just a feel good pre. Definitely a product I would recommend.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Need a review of the DippsAdoodles
I saw one on youtube. The reviews look promising regarding the taste and similarity to actual DippsAdoodles.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need a review of the DippsAdoodles
Soooo it’s pretty good. 9/10. More buttery or doughy than a traditional vanilla. Mixed it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk both times. An overall vanilla base with a butter/dough overlay if that makes sense.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do like Doughie

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not In The Mail, but the wife picked these up a Sam's Club for me!

Sams.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vita7.jpg

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have to have a Prime account to see/purchase those deals?
Not always. It was on sale for 16.99 shipped. I got extra from having subscribe and save. my wife buys enough that it was another 15% off. Then there was some code for using the app for the first time, that gave me 15 bucks off buying 2. I ended up buying 1 with my wifes account and 2 with mine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not always. It was on sale for 16.99 shipped. I got extra from having subscribe and save. my wife buys enough that it was another 15% off. Then there was some code for using the app for the first time, that gave me 15 bucks off buying 2. I ended up buying 1 with my wifes account and 2 with mine.
Great deal.
... Especially with prices increasing.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great deal.
It was. Hopefully they run more like that leading up to Black Friday. I know that price jump is coming big time, i am stocking up when i can.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great deal.
Can we not use "prices" and "increasing" in the same sentence. It hurts me ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That shirt is sweet, I don't need another shirt but I would like one of those.