Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much better than the ghost coconut? I believe you have tried that but correct me if I’m wrong lol
I don't really care for the Ghost Coconut flavor, so to me it is a lot better!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't really care for the Ghost Coconut flavor, so to me it is a lot better!!
I have yet to try the Chips Ahoy Ghost Protein. What's your favorite flavor of it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have yet to try the Chips Ahoy Ghost Protein. What's your favorite flavor of it?
I like all the current Ghost Proteins with the exception of the Coconut. The OG release of the Chips Ahoy was BAD, but the latest's one is extremely good. Nutter Butter & Blueberry Toaster Pastry are my current favorites. If you are going to order let me know and I will get you a discount code.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried it and do not care to!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to know. I hesitated when I read the description and it mentioned a hint of "salty crust." Did that taste come through for you?

I can't say I tasted the Crust ???

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any feedback the old OL Conq3r Unleashed UK version?

IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2172.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where are you finding this stuff??
I got it through a trade. I had never even heard of it before. I was looking for feedback on it before I tried it. Well I went ahead and took 2 caps of the OL UK Amp1Burn this morning and it’s

I may try the OL UK CU Wednesday or Thursday this week. Anyone use that one before?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got it through a trade. I had never even heard of it before. I was looking for feedback on it before I tried it. Well I went ahead and took 2 caps of the OL UK Amp1Burn this morning and it’s

I may try the OL UK CU Wednesday or Thursday this week. Anyone use that one before?
the demigod version was one of my favorites. the prime minister needs to talk.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
go for it. I just sent the full pic. it looks like the forum compressed it a little. sorry it's just an iPhone 8 pic so nothing fancy. should be fine for Instagram though
Thanks man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Kronic Nice ! Enjoy !

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_2088.JPG

more research (they resent me the correct order, no problems) now I have a metric ton of carnitine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Super jealous! I'm planning to hit up the Arnold Expo this coming March for sure!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Super jealous! I'm planning to hit up the Arnold Expo this coming March for sure!
If your going with your significant other don't make the same mistake as me, make sure they know the drill re free samples. My girlfriend was walking past free cans of C4 and other stuff, i was fuming haha, I'm training her up for bodypower in May, the operative word is GRAB! Grab as much you can, whenever you can! If its free we want it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your going with your significant other don't make the same mistake as me, make sure they know the drill re free samples. My girlfriend was walking past free cans of C4 and other stuff, i was fuming haha, I'm training her up for bodypower in May, the operative word is GRAB! Grab as much you can, whenever you can! If its free we want it
My wife is a Pro at this !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you can hang out till the end of the expo, they don't want to pack anything up, you will really make out !!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NICE SH haul and I've HUNTED down a bunch of hauls like this from them over the past few years
and I keep coming back for more :)
i’m curious about that biosteel. thought about it just for something to help me with more water intake.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always kinda liked centurion. how’s the flavor? would prefer not to have creatine.

as for crack, i can’t do any form of Y
I haven’t tried them yet. I will try the Centurion one tomorrow morning.

I too do not like Y or AY but it’s only 1mg per full serving and I won’t be using a full serving of it. I think I will weigh out 60-70% of the serving size.