Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it is a sissy squat, but I don't have a better awnser ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting! I would have to say sissy squat station as well since I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Glute ham raises came to mind but its too low to the ground and doesn't have the extra extension pad for your upper thigh area.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting! I would have to say sissy squat station as well since I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Glute ham raises came to mind but its too low to the ground and doesn't have the extra extension pad for your upper thigh area.
Good guesses guys. Idk what on earth it is. Buddy just finished his gym so we’re trying to figure out the extras lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good guesses guys. Idk what on earth it is. Buddy just finished his gym so we’re trying to figure out the extras lol
I know a local guy who made and patented an entire machine he had a bunch made of. One day at the gym he asked me to check it out. He proceeded to ask me what I could do with it - he actually had something made without any idea how exactly it would be useful in any way. It essentially was like a radically expensive back extension/Roman chair with some anchors for bands and extra padding.

Never underestimate humanity’s desire to create solutions to problems that don’t exist.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never underestimate humanity’s desire to create solutions to problems that don’t exist.
I really like this quote !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a $20.00 coupon about to expire, and I get Free Shipping, so I got this for a 6 bucks !!

Pump2.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone recommend something similar to ON amino drive for the wife? She’s starting back at the gym this week and will be going after work so wants something low-ish stim as she’ll mostly be doing cardio and doesn’t want anything too crazy.

she’s used amino energy before and enjoyed it but wasn’t mad keen on the flavours.

thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone recommend something similar to ON amino drive for the wife? She’s starting back at the gym this week and will be going after work so wants something low-ish stim as she’ll mostly be doing cardio and doesn’t want anything too crazy.

she’s used amino energy before and enjoyed it but wasn’t mad keen on the flavours.

thanks
Split a 200mg caffeine tab from Walmart in half and use an amino acid product of your profile and flavor preference (seriously).

Save some cash and end up with a better EAA product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

thanks
SNS Energized Aminos.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to give the Total War a test drive in about an hour with Chest & Tri's !!
Ok, I used the Total War - Blue Lemonade Pre todau before Chest and Tri's. It woarked GREAT Energy, Pump, Focus all spot on, the taste was horrible !! The other sample I have is Tiger's Blood, maybe I will give it a try tomorrow on Back & Bi's !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Their lemonade whey was fire to me as well. Great in the summer and even a decent Arnold Palmer flavor mixed with tea. Only issue with all of XFs proteins for me was the mixability I’m sure due to the casein. Flavor was worth it though
Unreal brand !!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I used the Total War - Blue Lemonade Pre todau before Chest and Tri's. It woarked GREAT Energy, Pump, Focus all spot on, the taste was horrible !! The other sample I have is Tiger's Blood, maybe I will give it a try tomorrow on Back & Bi's !!
all total war is flavored badly. gave up on them a long time ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree with that. Taste could definitely improve but effect is good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried the Tiger Blood this morning, the taste is better but still not good, once again it did work well !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you liked the effects! Taste is subjective, I actually really enjoy most of the flavors I've had. But be warned, Fireball Olympia flavor is probably one of the worst tasting supps I've ever had, haha. It's exactly what you think it'll taste like.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SURPRISED you like the effects of Total War :eek: I've had samples in the past and I reviewed them
over on another forum and for me the effects were very lack luster :( Energy and focus was weak,
pump wasn't anything special, and their flavoring definitely needs work. What's crazy is that they
have about 1000 flavors of Total War but instead of perfecting a few they just keep coming out
with more bad flavors :confused:

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SURPRISED you like the effects of Total War :eek: I've had samples in the past and I reviewed them
over on another forum and for me the effects were very lack luster :( Energy and focus was weak,
pump wasn't anything special, and their flavoring definitely needs work. What's crazy is that they
have about 1000 flavors of Total War but instead of perfecting a few they just keep coming out
with more bad flavors :confused:
Bro, I literally had the same thing typed up earlier about the flavoring. just keep cranking out new flavors that fail to mask that nasty aftertaste. baffles me.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Total War was lame. I bought it in a tiff when I couldn't order online for same day shipping at Vitamin Shoppe.

I always hear people complain about certain pre's doing/feeling nothing and this was it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outright Waffles and Syrup is very good. Tastes a little like the Gingerbread but with pieces in it. Soft and easy to break apart.

I suggest to stock up on this batch.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really want to try Gamer but as I’ve been stung with Brainwash, Focus XT and a few other noots in the past, I want samples before dropping 30 quid on a tub. Similarly with RC1’s War Games.

sadly, neither offer sample packs on their UK stores so bollocks anyway.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk I like the Total War flavors I have tried so far. Lemon Lime, Cali Splash, Vice City, and Patriot. But I’m also the same guy who mixes his eggs in his oatmeal with a scoop of tigers blood EAAs. Lol

yeah your opinion is void lmao

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk I like the Total War flavors I have tried so far. Lemon Lime, Cali Splash, Vice City, and Patriot. But I’m also the same guy who mixes his eggs in his oatmeal with a scoop of tigers blood EAAs. Lol
No vote for you!

Reactions: ZOO
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe your taste buds are shot like mine are from all the early day protein flavors that tasted like crap :LOL:

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe your taste buds are shot like mine are from all the early day protein flavors that tasted like crap :LOL:
Idk. I think people get too hung up on flavor anyways. I mean it's a preworkout that's supposed to improve performance not a bag of skittles. Some ingredients are harder to mask than others. Usually the best tasting preworkouts have the weakest formations because it doesn't take much to mask caffeine and pixy dust doses of other ingredients. Conversely, some of the best preworkouts won't taste quite as good because they include awesome ingredients like methylliberine or theacrine which are more difficult to hide. This isn't really a defense of RedCon1 products (which are okay but not exceptional in design) because I'm indifferent save for the 50% sales lmao. Personally, as long as it tastes decent I'm not going to complain if it does the job I want.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk. I think people get too hung up on flavor anyways. I mean it's a preworkout that's supposed to improve performance not a bag of skittles. Some ingredients are harder to mask than others. Usually the best tasting preworkouts have the weakest formations because it doesn't take much to mask caffeine and pixy dust doses of other ingredients. Conversely, some of the best preworkouts won't taste quite as good because they include awesome ingredients like methylliberine or theacrine which are more difficult to hide. This isn't really a defense of RedCon1 products (which are okay but not exceptional in design) because I'm indifferent save for the 50% sales lmao. Personally, as long as it tastes decent I'm not going to complain if it does the job I want.
look out everyone.....the flavor police have arrived. dude, that’s a cop out. if i can’t finish a tub due to nasty taste, that’s not helping anyone besides the company that fooled me with all the new flavors. lmao

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conversely, some of the best preworkouts won't taste quite as good because they include awesome ingredients like methylliberine or theacrine which are more difficult to hide. This isn't really a defense of RedCon1 products (which are okay but not exceptional in design) because I'm indifferent save for the 50% sales lmao.
At least you can rest assured Singerman isn’t going to be selling you the full dose of any Teacrine he claims is in his products 🤣

Thanks folks, I’ll be here all week - try the veal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conversely, some of the best preworkouts won't taste quite as good because they include awesome ingredients like methylliberine or theacrine which are more difficult to hide. This isn't really a defense of RedCon1 products (which are okay but not exceptional in design) because I'm indifferent save for the 50% sales lmao.
At least you can rest assured Singerman isn’t going to be selling you the full dose of any Teacrine he claims is in his products 🤣

Thanks folks, I’ll be here all week - try the veal.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your Daft Pump doesn't taste like 90s-era astringent fruit punch flavor, mixed with rave-induced sweat and regret, then I'll be disappointed.
Melon Molly flavor coming in the follow up runs haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree! It's not dessert or candy that we're consuming, it's a supplement. So if that's in mind then it should mask or curve the taste a little :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree! It's not dessert or candy that we're consuming, it's a supplement. So if that's in mind then it should mask or curve the taste a little :)
Totally agree when it comes to pre's I can tolerate anything IF it's gonna get me in the zone
and super energized BUT Total War doesn't have any of those ingredients that do that so the
flavoring should at least be on point since it doesn't have exotics to mask but it isn't.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally agree when it comes to pre's I can tolerate anything IF it's gonna get me in the zone
and super energized BUT Total War doesn't have any of those ingredients that do that so the
flavoring should at least be on point since it doesn't have exotics to mask but it isn't.
Quite true. That's why I buy it when it's on BOGO or 50% off haha. It's a nice boost but not a great preworkout. Again, it's not terrible or bad necessarily... just basic. And more intended to hold me over until my own preworkouts finish getting made. It is definitely designed for mass scale sales relying on marketing over formulation. I do enjoy how they utilize different label designs/variations for their limited editions. That's why I chose the flavors I did.

With that said... who can recommend me the best preworkout they take in terms of formulation and flavor? I figure I might as well do some product research as my preworkouts will be in the higher end market as far as quality and not really in the Total War, C4, etc. mass produced category. Again, not trying to throw shade at companies with my comments.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the profile of that Lipid product by Revive.
Nice to get all that in one bottle; simplifies my morning slightly. Code WHEELS20 is good for 20% off and they do free shipping over $150. Breaks down to just under $1.50/day and has some positives for blood glucose and digestion as well.