• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man that's some serious turnaround time right there!
I've shopped with DPS for many years and I'm in NY and when I call them and place an order
that package is always in front of my door the next day :eek: and honestly I'm never in a rush to
receive an order but it gets here in a rush :)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've shopped with DPS for many years and I'm in NY and when I call them and place an order
that package is always in front of my door the next day :eek: and honestly I'm never in a rush to
receive an order but it gets here in a rush :)
Iā€™m in New York too and seems like it comes from pa. They have great sales and quick shipping which makes them my go to lately.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's the flavor on that??
I have the chocolate flavor of this and itā€™s pretty good, but it has a weird texture when mixing in oats or making sludge. It feels kind of rubbery in your mouth. I got it at the same ridiculous price so Iā€™m not complaining. Just checked and the ingredients of chocolate are slightly different than pound cake.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the chocolate flavor of this and itā€™s pretty good, but it has a weird texture when mixing in oats or making sludge. It feels kind of rubbery in your mouth. I got it at the same ridiculous price so Iā€™m not complaining. Just checked and the ingredients of chocolate are slightly different than pound cake.
I use 98% of my protein powder in recipes but Iā€™ll make a shake today and report back

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use 98% of my protein powder in recipes but Iā€™ll make a shake today and report back
I enjoy a good flavor, but if it works and is cheap, I'm in !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got it in the mail donā€™t know yet but $30 shipped is a steal and took one day to get.
Iā€™ve got a pair of those coming Tuesday as well. Pretty psyched to try them. For the macros/price you canā€™t beat it even if the flavor is meh. Ansi has had good flavors in the past so I have high hopes

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dident have time to try it today was too busy. Iā€™m packing 2 scoops in my bag for work tomorrow

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANSI frosted pound cake

solid 8.25/10 - itā€™s a sweet vanilla base with a pound cake flavor up front. Leaves a sweetness in your mouth that kinda tastes like frosting. I mixed 2 scoops with 12-14oz of water. It mixed instantly and very enjoyable to drink. I would definitely say get it if you like proteins a little sweeter than normal but not too sweet.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ANSI frosted pound cake

solid 8.25/10 - itā€™s a sweet vanilla base with a pound cake flavor up front. Leaves a sweetness in your mouth that kinda tastes like frosting. I mixed 2 scoops with 12-14oz of water. It mixed instantly and very enjoyable to drink. I would definitely say get it if you like proteins a little sweeter than normal but not too sweet.
Thanks for the deets. Good to know what others think of any product I'm unfamiliar with!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the deets. Good to know what others think of any product I'm unfamiliar with!
I have tried their products before and they have really good flavoring. Itā€™s really a underrated company that doesnā€™t get enough love.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ni
ANSI frosted pound cake

Nice Review !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iā€™ve been patiently waiting on this landmine for a while. Home gym is coming along thanks to covid, I suppose. Wife wouldnā€™t let me start putting a home gym together until this sh!t started.
The bright side of COVID !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The bright side of COVID !
Agreed! Gotta look at the positives and i'm glad my home gym is developing. I gained back time spent traveling to and from work (now that i'm remote work) as well as time spent traveling to and from gym each day with the new home gym.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed! Gotta look at the positives and i'm glad my home gym is developing. I gained back time spent traveling to and from work (now that i'm remote work) as well as time spent traveling to and from gym each day with the new home gym.
It does save a lot of time !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone likes nut butter !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ZOO sent me a free bottle of the new Juice Daddy ā€œBundyā€™s Berry Punchā€ and hooked it up with a killer deal on the remaining 3ad. Thanks again my man!
View attachment 201099
Free?!?!? What do I have to do to get a free bottle, too?!?!? @ZOO

Reactions: ZOO
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which ones your favorite?
Vegan Cookie Batter Almond Butter (Hence x3)
Large chunks of gluten-free Oreos
You don't even know it's vegan at all. Taste like double stuffed Oreos in almond butter.
You can use coupon -- FoodForThought (not mine) at www.americandreamnutbutter.com

Another good one is confetti cake pop. It does not have any mix-ins, but the flavor is dense and pure to its name

Last edited:
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahahaha, you can do whatever you want to me. Iā€™ll submit....

Check me out on xnxx... jk. Haha
And just like that, we have a whole new meaning for ā€œcustomer serviceā€... where the customer provides the service

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And just like that, we have a whole new meaning for ā€œcustomer serviceā€... where the customer provides the service
Haha, Iā€™m Asian. Thereā€™s always a happy ending. šŸ¤Ŗ

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Energy Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry

Taste

Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry - Ghost is very good at replicating the famous Sour Patch Kids candy into their products. The blueberry flavor is pure, nothing artificial, and has a strong long-lasting after taste. Right out of the gate the density of the flavor hits your taste buds and leaves a lingering slightly tarter raspberry taste that is incredibly ripe. The added carbonation really gives this a stronger flavor than the BCAA version. If you enjoy a luscious blue raspberry flavor this one really fits the bill. Between this and Sour Patch Kids redberry I would give this one the upper hand due to the overall density of the flavor.

Ranking of flavors:

1. Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry
  2. Sour Patch Kids Redberry
  3. Warheads Sour Watermelon
  4. Tropical Mango
  5. Citrus

Formula

V2 Ghost Energy Changes:

• Dropped ALCAR for Carnipure LCLT (ALCAR is not stable in liquid solutions for long periods of time)
  • Changed sources of B Vitaminā€™s
  • Dropped Thiamin to improve flavor

200mg Natural Caffeine

1g Taurine (Endurance booster)

1g L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Metabolism / Natural Energy)

150mg Alpha-GPC (Cognitive booster)

100mg NeuroFactor (Brain health and function)

25mg Astragin (Improve uptake of ingredients)

Ghost energy provides a fully transparent label

Ghost exclusively partnered with Anheuser-Busch to manufacture and distribute the ready to drink products.

Currently Located:

Select Circle K Stores in Illinois, Missouri, Arizona, and Nevada

Select GNC stores

All Vitamin Shoppe stores