The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for the recommendation. i don’t do keto, but do go long periods without eating during the week. just don’t know if there’s benefit in dropping the cash for this expensive product.
Its an electrolyte powder/hydration complex.
Keto or not anyone can use it.
Just because it comes from KetoShop doesn't mean you have to follow a keto lifestyle.
Same with Glucasatrol (anyone can use it) his immune products, whey, isolate etc.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its an electrolyte powder/hydration complex.
Keto or not anyone can use it.
Just because it comes from KetoShop doesn't mean you have to follow a keto lifestyle.
Same with Glucasatrol (anyone can use it) his immune products, whey, isolate etc.
Exactly, KetoShop has numerous excellent products many of which benefit anyone regardless of diet choice.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, i understood i could take it. i just didn’t know if i would see any benefit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well, i understood i could take it. i just didn’t know if i would see any benefit.
You basically need to look at whether your hydration needs are being sufficiently met. Is your diet and/or current electrolyte supplementation protocol meeting your performance needs?

For years I didn’t understand the importance of electrolytes. They are the cornerstone of optimal performance - most of the muscle is water! They were a game changer for my training.

If you are eating lower carbs, training intensely and/or for long periods, or not salting your food and paying attention to your potassium intake you may find a tasty electrolyte powder useful. Adding plain salt or potassium to your water or food in large amounts can really taste nasty.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk, but outright bars just look like a cliff bar to me....

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just got Glaxon Plasma Surge V2 at 30% off . First time trying glaxon and first time trying a stim free pre

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got Glaxon Plasma Surge V2 at 30% off . First time trying glaxon and first time trying a stim free pre
Formula is interesting. Lmk how it treats you

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You basically need to look at whether your hydration needs are being sufficiently met. Is your diet and/or current electrolyte supplementation protocol meeting your performance needs?

For years I didn’t understand the importance of electrolytes. They are the cornerstone of optimal performance - most of the muscle is water! They were a game changer for my training.

If you are eating lower carbs, training intensely and/or for long periods, or not salting your food and paying attention to your potassium intake you may find a tasty electrolyte powder useful. Adding plain salt or potassium to your water or food in large amounts can really taste nasty.
I've also been finding it helping in overall recovery, decreased inflammation.. With the Ketolytes in particular its an extremely well dosed and potent stack.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've also been finding it helping in overall recovery, decreased inflammation.. With the Ketolytes in particular its an extremely well dosed and potent stack.
what about water retention and overall looking puffy. salt tends to do that to me. noticing any of that?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what about water retention and overall looking puffy. salt tends to do that to me. noticing any of that?
Quite the opposite and you will love the pump in the gym when taken preworkout.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you are really not looking at what the product is, or what the product does, but instead shooting conclusions before giving this a try.
Agreed and just not understanding anything beyond "salt" or "keto" as that's the only points being referenced. Completely missing the point of this supplement.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed and just not understanding anything beyond "salt" or "keto" as that's the only points being referenced. Completely missing the point of this supplement.
let’s not get “high and mighty” boys. the sh!t is expensive. and, if it’s hyped gatorade then guess what....

why is my question so absurd? is there not a ton of fckng salt in it? i was simply seeking out some user experience, which was provided and very much appreciated.

i’m sure i’m not the only one wondering the same things. so, let’s not bust my balls too hard fellas. dqmn.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
let’s not get “high and mighty” boys. the sh!t is expensive. and, if it’s hyped gatorade then guess what....

why is my question so absurd? is there not a ton of fckng salt in it? i was simply seeking out some user experience, which was provided and very much appreciated.

i’m sure i’m not the only one wondering the same things. so, let’s not bust my balls too hard fellas. dqmn.
I have never used this stuff. So I am not pimping anything. But I can tell you Gatorade absolutely sucks from an electrolyte perspective. And I can tell you that you cannot put grams of salt and especially a solid dose of granulated potassium into just 32oz of Gatorade or EAAs and have it taste decent at all. I have tried. So if this product can successfully flavor such a large amount of electrolytes in a moderate amount of water, THAT is why it would be worth the money. Most products just don’t pull that off.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have never used this stuff. So I am not pimping anything. But I can tell you Gatorade absolutely sucks from an electrolyte perspective. And I can tell you that you cannot put grams of salt and especially a solid dose of granulated potassium into just 32oz of Gatorade or EAAs and have it taste decent at all. I have tried. So if this product can successfully flavor such a large amount of electrolytes in a moderate amount of water, THAT is why it would be worth the money. Most products just don’t pull that off.
Easily one of the best tasting products I have used. Hence why I continually buy 4-6 tubs at a time over and over and over and over again. You guys are really shooting something down without every giving it a whirl. You can't always judge a book by its cover. When his sample packets are back in stock I suggest picking it up and giving it a shot. I’ve tried almost all the flavors and while I enjoy the regular ones over the stevia ones I know @_Endure_ is a big fan. I think @ndiguy podted a review on them recently too which he enjoyed.

@DieselNY when will the ketolytes samples be back ??

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it would be worth a try !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's actually not expensive and it's the most bang for your buck electrolyte product available. It's priced based on the market and its priced way lower than it should be.

Case in point; take a look at the price of Ultima which is one of the most popular ones out there. Gatorade is also popular but sorta laughable it's in the electrolyte category, its flavored water at best.

Back to comparisons. Keto Lytes HP vs Ultima

Lets compare one simple ingredient.

In entire tub:

Ultima: 4.95 grams of sodium

Keto Lytes HP: 60 grams of sodium.

Thata just 1 ingredient to compare.

Ultima is a kids bicycle, Keto Lytes HP is a Lamborghini. It really is that much better.

Here let's embarrass Ultima some more shall;

Total ingredients per scoop/serving..
Ultima: ~ 750 mg. (Milligrams)

Keto Lytes HP = almost 10 GRAMS.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Easily one of the best tasting products I have used. Hence why I continually buy 4-6 tubs at a time over and over and over and over again. You guys are really shooting something down without every giving it a whirl. You can't always judge a book by its cover. When his sample packets are back in stock I suggest picking it up and giving it a shot. I’ve tried almost all the flavors and while I enjoy the regular ones over the stevia ones I know @_Endure_ is a big fan. I think @ndiguy podted a review on them recently too which he enjoyed.

@DieselNY when will the ketolytes samples be back ??
They are back in stock on the site!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's actually not expensive and it's the most bang for your buck electrolyte product available. It's priced based on the market and its priced way lower than it should be.

Case in point; take a look at the price of Ultima which is one of the most popular ones out there. Gatorade is also popular but sorta laughable it's in the electrolyte category, its flavored water at best.

In entire tub:

Ultima is a kids bicycle, Keto Lytes HP is a Lamborghini. It really is that much better.

thank you @DieselNY

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the summer when i spend long hours out in sun/heat i throw some pedalyte in my 2 gallon thermos along with flavored water---beats the hell out of gatorade.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just stay inside in the A/C - (Just getting you back for the New Knee's comment!!)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cellucor C4 Smart Energy Black Cherry

Taste

Black Cherry - Black Cherry is very similar to the Midnight Cherry offered from the original C4 Carbonated energy drink. Think about infusing Xtend Elite and a diet cherry coke. What I have noticed from C4 Carbonated to C4 Smart energy is how the flavoring is smoother during the entire experience. The sweetness of the black cherry is present from the very sip all the way to the back end. The carbonation is only amplifying the flavor to make it really shine. If you are a fan of Xtend Elite in black cherry this is a welcomed addition to the carbonated energy drink for C4 Smart Energy.

Formula

• 200mg InnovaTea® Natural Caffeine
  • 250mg Cognizin® Citicoline (Mental Focus)
  • 200mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Support Mood)
  • An anytime energy drink
  • Zero Calories, Sugar, Carbs
  • NO Artificial Colors or Dyes
  • Natural Flavors

Rankings

1) Electric Sour

2) Black Cherry

3) Freedom Ice

4) Peach Mango Nectar

5) Cotton Candy

Changes from Original C4 Energy Drink

- No Beta-Alanine

- No Citrulline Malate

- No Betaine

- Added Cognizin

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

In entire tub:

ordered samples today.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FYI... if you are a fan of Rule 1, they have 50% off everything for Black Friday. 2lb protein is 13 bucks.
Should have some great BOGO's on Rule 1 for you shortly
BOGO Rule 1 Isolate Get Pro6 Free
BOGO Whey Blend
Lean5 BOGO
Essential 9 BOGO
BOGO Rule 1 Pump & BOGO Creatine

Just to name a few.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should have some great BOGO's on Rule 1 for you shortly
BOGO Rule 1 Isolate Get Pro6 Free
BOGO Whey Blend
Lean5 BOGO
Essential 9 BOGO
BOGO Rule 1 Pump & BOGO Creatine

Just to name a few.
Well might as well leak some other BOGO’s you’ll have :)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ordered samples today.
Thanks!

As far as taste - because it has 5gms salt, 1gm potassium plus other goodies, it is a super challenge to make it taste good but we did make it tasty!

So use COLD water and start with around 20oz and SHAKE well. Add more water until you hit the perfect spot. I do around 28 to 30oz give or take. If I take it pre workout then I use way less water and just chug it or mix in with a pre-workout powder and chug.

I have many guys mix it with their intra shake and love it.

I usually take a few empty 32oz Gatorade zero bottles and make a few batches of different flavors and keep in fridge and sip throughout the day. I also take a scoop pre workout alone or mixed with a pre workout powder and chug it.

Sometimes I use only 12 oz cold water and add 1 scoop to a shaker and chug.

My top flavors are grape bubblegum, blue razz lemonade, Raspberry banana.

Will be working on a sour green apple in a few months.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

As far as taste - because it has 5gms salt, 1gm potassium plus other goodies, it is a super challenge to make it taste good but we did make it tasty!

So use COLD water and start with around 20oz and SHAKE well. Add more water until you hit the perfect spot. I do around 28 to 30oz give or take. If I take it pre workout then I use way less water and just chug it or mix in with a pre-workout powder and chug.

I usually take a few empty 32oz Gatorade zero bottles and make a few batches of different flavors and keep in fridge and sip throughout the day. I also take a scoop pre workout alone or mixed with a pre workout powder and chug it.

Thank you, bud. Green apple is usually a flavor I go for. So, that’s good news.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

Yea can't wait for a sour green apple! I've tried grape bubblegum and Blue razz lemonade and prefer the blue razz out of those 2.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. 20lbs for $90 shipped. Free shirt and shaker
Yep. 20lbs for $90 shipped. Free shirt and shaker
Never tried this brand so how is it in overnight proats mixed with just oats and water?
I see it's $26 for 5lbs which is even better than the $30 that I always see it for at M&S
so what are there BEST flavors ? I definitely wanna try the Cafe Mocha and C&C are there
other must have flavors that they make ?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you dosing the Epi-Plex?
I make it real easy for myself. I take 1 cap with my Meal 1, which also is my pre-workout meal. Then i take one with my Meal 4, which is my second to last meal of the day.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those iso whey samples are slamming. I usually don’t do shakes anymore but I could drink those in a shake.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Came home to a care package from @The Solution def looking forward to trying the chocolate cereal milk and the glazed pumpkin donut. View attachment 199538
Nice! The Iso-Whey pumpkin spice will taste better (IMHO) than the Zero Carb but Iso-Whey does have a stronger taste profile. The Zero carb is zero carbs, zero fat, stevia so that’s super hard to manage a nice flavor and sometimes the bitter stevia comes out so be sure to use enough liquid. Will always taste better in milk or almond milk etc. Its amazing if you blend it up in ice coffee.

Both the Iso-Whey and Zero Carb pumpkin flavors use all natural flavorings which is yet another bitch to work with to get a great taste. Feedback is awesome but pumpkin spice is one of those things you either love or hate. It is not pumpkin pie, it is a legit pumpkin spice. So would love to hear your feedback.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet! Let me know if you like it!
Yeah man turned out great. Really impressed with the taste and mixability. I usually use a blender but had to go old school and hand shake today. Had absolutely no clumps or anything residual at all. Flavor was on point, actually gave me a good after taste of a blue berry muffin. No chemicals taste at all. Good job 👏 👍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ThermoAmp.jpg

Thanks to @thebigt for a Great Deal on two bottles of Iconic Formulation ThermoAmp

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto.jpg

Thanks to @The Solution for some sample of KetoGenics Protein Powder (there were two more but I couldn't wait, this stuff is so good) It you have not tried it, buy some. It Is Fantastic !!