In the Mail ....

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, this came fast! Thanks Bob! Will be trying one out today when I get to work.
IMG_20190307_132132.jpeg

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I’ve not used a pump based pre in about 3 weeks and Been having some of the best workouts in a long azz time......

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly I’ve not used a pump based pre in about 3 weeks and Been having some of the best workouts in a long azz time......
Dr. Phil said on Rogan that when you have to say you are being honest it’s usually a lie, so I ask you what pump based pre are you using?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hype is getting to me. I told myself I would not really use a pump product going forward but now I want to get in and try this. Forgot where best deal is.
It’s good stuff! I cut off all stims preworkout awhile back and I haven’t missed a beat! The improvements in endurance are very noticeable and of course the pump is legit!

I would definitely suggest trying it, or get a trial size tub and give it a shot! I train fasted and follow a very low carb diet and I always get a dense pump. Vaso blitz is awesome!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s good stuff! I cut off all stims preworkout awhile back and I haven’t missed a beat! The improvements in endurance are very noticeable and of course the pump is legit!

I would definitely suggest trying it, or get a trial size tub and give it a shot! I train fasted and follow a very low carb diet and I always get a dense pump. Vaso blitz is awesome!
Where can the trial size tubs be found? Im pretty hooked on quake atm, but I'm dying to try this skittles flavor. I usually don't even care if a pre taste like crap but sometimes the flavors can be delicious. I use to love drinking OG alphamine, man I miss that one...

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can the trial size tubs be found? Im pretty hooked on quake atm, but I'm dying to try this skittles flavor. I usually don't even care if a pre taste like crap but sometimes the flavors can be delicious. I use to love drinking OG alphamine, man I miss that one...
Bro, I’m right there with you! I used tubs and tubs of quake (stim free) and loved it! Once I ran out I jumped onto Vasoblitz. I love and miss OG alphamine as well.

I don’t know why, but after every workout with quake, I would crash hard. Again, I didn’t use any stims, but I would still crash. It was so bad I would fall asleep driving to work after the gym. I get no crash from Vasoblitz and have plenty of energy. I did take it everyday and the effects definitely get more pronounced over time. But even if you didn’t take it everyday, the tub will last you well over a month.

As for flavor, the first time I took the skittles flavor, I didn’t like it. It definitely got better the more I used it and it does in fact taste like the candy. I use a lot of water with it anyways, so I’m sure that’s a factor as well.

Hope this helps!

Edit: GrizzleB clear your inbox

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I know that adding more water dilutes the flavor. I’m saying that I prefer to have more water since I train shortly after waking, so I like to drink a lot of water to get hydrated.

By the way, just finished a workout and had the Strawberry Berry flavor in about 24oz water....phenomenal taste! I think I like it more than rainbow candy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Salted Caramel is my favorite Rule 1

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2447.JPG

There’s been some love for this and I was waiting on the new OL Preworkouts so figured why not

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got im my hook-up. Chuck Diesel Rocket3015
get.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse Chuck takes good care of you!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$20 for 30 serving xtend elite
$20-2lb PES Select
$37-4lb PES Select
$36-5lb Rule One Whey
$32 for Case of C4 Ultimate Cans + Free C4 Carbonated
$25 for a C4 Ultimate
$20 for a High volume
$22 for Alphamine
$17.50/Case of Bang
$12/Case of Celsius Drinks
$24/Case of Keto Coffee Bang

and the list keeps going on......
Honestly if any of you guys need to re up on some goodies, I would hit up The Solution right now. These deals won't last for much longer and won't get any better

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah seriously the deals are so good if you use aminos protein rtd even pres you’ll save a boatload in the long run. Personally the rule 1 the xtend elite and the 12.50 fuel are mind blowing. If theirs any iso amino left 9$ a tub is great just to flavor water with way cheaper than buying mios. Anyhow not sure this’ll be up much longer was supposed to be over yesterday

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$20 for 30 serving xtend elite
$20-2lb PES Select
$37-4lb PES Select
$36-5lb Rule One Whey
$32 for Case of C4 Ultimate Cans + Free C4 Carbonated
$25 for a C4 Ultimate
$20 for a High volume
$22 for Alphamine
$17.50/Case of Bang
$12/Case of Celsius Drinks
$24/Case of Keto Coffee Bang

and the list keeps going on......
Don't for get about the daily free gift in top of the sale.....tank tops....duffle bags...you never know what your gonna get. ...pwo samples
I would PM the The Solution to get on those deals before they are gone..*the prices are insane

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if any of you guys need to re up on some goodies, I would hit up The Solution right now. These deals won't last for much longer and won't get any better
Wow those are some impressive deals! If they could get a flat rate shipping it would be hard to pass on some of those even with a brutal exchange rate

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dynamic.jpg

The good folks at Dynamic Evolution hooked me up with a few samples.

Thank you!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Part of my sb week haul came in. Thanks to The Solution just something to have on hand at 9 per cheaper than mios when I want to flavor my water
IMG_8659.JPG

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got this bad boy to test in the mail. Was supposed to come with spliced, but the envelope it came in was ripped open on the side. We have shady usps.
20190309_182651.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The mail people annoy me.
20190309_135546.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel E2x.jpg

Chuck Diesel Hooked me up with 2 products I don't like to be without.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong 392019.jpg

musclemaker always comes thru with Great Service and Fast Shipping !!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another big lots score
24 my bars -$12
43 grenade bars - 55 cents per
Protein tub was 15 but had $5 of off 15 coupon

$46.83 total. I've got tons of tubs of these mrsupps powder and they have tons left on shelves in my local store. Wish I could get people on here some.
IMG_20190310_125429.jpg

Last edited:
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the price of mios is f'ing ridiculous...but the cheaper stuff is nothing but added dye and additives.
Yeah I tried some store brand mio and you could taste the diff. And I don’t know if mio is changing stuff but i used to be good with one squirt now it’s like 2 or 3. just read that and too lazy to edit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I tried some store brand mio and you could taste the diff. And I don’t know if mio is changing stuff but i used to be good with one squirt now it’s like 2 or 3. just read that and too lazy to edit
I mix a drink before work in a 64oz thermos mug-the kind you get at speedway. anyways I drink thru a straw and the straws big enough are too expensive to throw away so I rinse them out after every use and every other day soak in bleach...if I use mio there is only a little dye stain, using the cheap brands the dye stain is horrible. it's a shame they have to add so much crap to those drink mixes!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mix a drink before work in a 64oz thermos mug-the kind you get at speedway. anyways I drink thru a straw and the straws big enough are too expensive to throw away so I rinse them out after every use and every other day soak in bleach...if I use mio there is only a little dye stain, using the cheap brands the dye stain is horrible. it's a shame they have to add so much crap to those drink mixes!!!
Definitely agree. No use other than it’ll look prettier. Definitely not needed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Repp Sports Raze Energy Galaxy Burst Review

[video=youtube_share;xfQqVX2C0ag]http://youtu.be/xfQqVX2C0ag[/video]
https://youtu.be/xfQqVX2C0ag

Taste

Galaxy Burst – Going into this flavor and seeing a yellow can I had no idea what Galaxy Pop was supposed to mean. After taking my first sip this instantly reminded me of starburst candy. Your taste buds are consumed by cherry, lime, lemon, and orange flavors. Raze is not heavily carbonated like a Bang Energy drink, so the flavors leave a very long lasting and refreshing aftertaste. The medley of flavors is done in a very good fashion with none of them overpowering each other. If you enjoy a mixture of tangy, tart, and sweet flavors the trifecta is clearly noted when it hits your taste buds. Raze has a few other flavors in the works, but they continue to improve the more flavors they pump out!

Formula

~300mg Caffeine
Hydration Matrix – Taurine & Potassium Citrate
Performance Blend – Betaine (Hydration & Cellular Concentration)
LCLT (Recovery)
BCAA’s (Additional Free Form Amino Acids)
Focus Matrix – L-Tyrosine, Choline, Alpha GPC (Nootropics for cognitive enhancement and mental clarity)

Cost
The prices on REPP Sports Raze energy drink will vary depending on promotion. These retail at $30 for a case of 12. I have seen them drop to 20-30% off from time to time. Therefore it would make them $21-24/Case of 12 cans. When you break down the cost per can it can come out to around $1.75/Can, which is very reasonable on the energy drink market. If you want to wait to try these in a local B&M you may pay upward to $3 a can before investing in cases.

Rankings
1. Sour Gummy Worms
2. Galaxy Burst
3. Phantom Freeze
4. Grape Bubblegum
5. Guava Mango
6. Watermelon Frost
7. Strawberry Colada

Comparing other energy drinks

If you favor pure flavor → Bang
If you favor a coffee replacement, afternoon get me up, and well-rounded energy drink → C4 Carbonated
If you favor pure energy and focus → Hyde Power Potion
If you favor a strong long lasting energy drink → Repp Sports Raze
If you favor a fully-fledged pre-workout carbonated beverage → C4 Ultimate Carbonated

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my 7$ block buster from The Solution in today and a surprise as well. Bob went out of his way to hook me up out of his own stash. He knows how much I like the gaba and knows I have sleep issues so tossed in a zma on his dime. I’m sorry, I know we’re friends and all but no one does this type of thing just because they wanted to. I prob shouldn’t have mentioned anything here, hope he’s cool with it, but just wanted to let anyone who didn’t already know what kinda guy bob is, we all love the great deals he gives us but he also does stuff like this, not bc he feels obligated to do so but just bc he wanted to

IMG_8791.JPG

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190311_145429.jpg

Noxygen by purus 19.99$ x 2 40$
Tru Multi 20.00$
Tank top 14.99$
Shipping 4.99$ plus tax $80 give or take
NOPE.....a hook up from The Solution free shipping free tank top Tru multi and purus
37$

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
When you order a huge order from The Solution and he gives you extra goodies. You rock!

IMG_0924.jpeg