In the Mail ....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With ergonine it’s not really a matter of like, it’s which one can you drink everday w/o much trouble.
I love the nanaberry flavor personally. Haven’t opened the twisted yet

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the nanaberry flavor personally. Haven’t opened the twisted yet
I like a flavor once I start a new one, like I thought ice tea was my favorite, but after 2-3 months of it, tropical twist was amazing.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like a flavor once I start a new one, like I thought ice tea was my favorite, but after 2-3 months of it, tropical twist was amazing.
Well now I almost want to crack her open

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great product but I really didn’t like the taste of nanaberry. Which flavors do you like?
The Nanaberry tastes ok it's just too strong for me. The Tropical Twist was too sweet.

The Iced Tea is my favorite by default since if I use a lot of water it tastes mild.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve recently started adding Purus labs noxygen to nana berry ergo. Nox is unflavored. Holy stim free pump!

Also:

IMG_1525829810.278664.jpg

Thanks Adidzle1

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of the Iced Tea but might end up getting unflavored just for its versatility.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mmm cookie party!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4358.jpg

Tried this today, just to sip on at work

Packet says 6-8 Oz water and the taste was good, but that wouldn’t last long so I topped the water up to 10-12oz instead and it’s a little weaker but still delicious

Tastes just like starburst

I’ve got a cotton candy sample I’ll try tomorrow

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sinfit Cookies are the best protein baked goodie I have ever eaten
I tried one from my box while doing yard work on Sunday, I agree Taste Great, The Wife liked it also!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

They are the best! Agreed.

and you were going to doubt me on picking some up. Hell I even sent you a care package just incase you did not like them haha
You always take good care of me and all of the folks here on AM

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got this today since it was on sale. It's another product I'd never try at full price.

image1 (1).jpeg

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Where is the cheapest place for orange triad right now?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check priceplowz I used it earlier today and found It for around 21ish...

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you drop a review here? This is from the Guerilla Chemist, no?
Yeah I'll do a review of it. No, this is just the regular Loco. They just released a Cinco De Mayo Edition which is 62 bucks, and then there will be the Guerilla Chemist version soon.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'll do a review of it. No, this is just the regular Loco. They just released a Cinco De Mayo Edition which is 62 bucks, and then there will be the Guerilla Chemist version soon.
62 for a Pre? They are loco.. lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t they have all patented ingredients?

Might be why they are so expensive

Packaging looks really cool though

Maybe it’s the packaging that costs the most

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t they have all patented ingredients?

Might be why they are so expensive

Packaging looks really cool though

Maybe it’s the packaging that costs the most
Yeah the packaging is nice and looks even better in person. The paper they use for the label has a texture to it and is raised, almost like a fancy business card. It looks like there is some patented things. It also has some prop blended aspects which I don't really like. It is 200 caffeine per scoop though which isn't on the label but was confirmed by the company.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the packaging is nice and looks even better in person. The paper they use for the label has a texture to it and is raised, almost like a fancy business card. It looks like there is some patented things. It also has some prop blended aspects which I don't really like. It is 200 caffeine per scoop though which isn't on the label but was confirmed by the company.
Definitely share your thoughts brother as I’m interested in their lineup.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Nanaberry tastes ok it's just too strong for me. The Tropical Twist was too sweet.

The Iced Tea is my favorite by default since if I use a lot of water it tastes mild.
I have both Iced tea and Nanaberry and honestly I'm not a big fan of either.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had this today at work;

IMG_4360.JPG

6-8oz water(recommend) little too sweet for me

10-12oz water pretty tasty not too strong but not to light on taste

Very similar to PES’s HV cotton candy

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I mix the Nanaberry Ergonine with the Blue Razz Watermelon Karbolyn and it tastes damn good! It's pretty solid by itself as well I think.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always had good luck w/ AgeForce patches and Ecdysterone during my PCT.
Looking FWD to trying these new patches for my injuries...

Attachments

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally got some fish oil, I’ve went along time without it. Let’s see if I feeel a difference.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_7529.JPG

Got these for about $6.50 a bag. On sale for $8 and had an extra coupon. Worth every penny imo. Only had the blueberry cheesecake before but it’s bomb.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost 1.jpg

Bought these only $19.00 a tub, I live in PA and it shipped from Ohio, took 8 days to get it ?????? But still a Great Deal, I can't wait to try the Captain Crunch Cereal Milk !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 165451

Bought this from the 3 Letter Store only $19.00 a tub, I live in PA and it shipped from Ohio, took 8 days to get it ?????? But still a Great Deal, I can't wait to try the Captain Crunch Cereal Milk !!
Same order as mine except I swapped a blueberry for a coffee. Bob hooked me up with a sample and i thought they nailed the flavor. But man ghost is good

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a sample of the coffee from him also, but I thought I would get tired of it before the tub was gone.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 165451

Bought this from the 3 Letter Store only $19.00 a tub, I live in PA and it shipped from Ohio, took 8 days to get it ?????? But still a Great Deal, I can't wait to try the Captain Crunch Cereal Milk !!
Yeah took a while for me too. They shipped it DHL then via the post office. Can't really complain with free shipping and 19 bucks a tub.

I went 2 coffee and 1 blueberry pastry. I've had the blueberry before and like it, the coffee I'm a little disappointed in.

So far out of the 3 Ghost Whey flavors I've had I'd rank them:

Blueberry Pastry
Cereal Milk
Coffee Ice Cream

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I jumped on the Ghost deal so I can finally try it. Picked up cereal milk, blueberry toaster, and peanut butter cereal milk

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I jumped on the Ghost deal so I can finally try it. Picked up cereal milk, blueberry toaster, and peanut butter cereal milk
^^^ I placed the same order.. Can't wait for my friend to get it to India and share a review with my Indian subscribers..

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Nike Metcon’s for $15
Now that's a great price! I wore Metcon 1's for about two years and just bought Metcon 3's a few months ago. Great all-around shoe. Stable enough for squats and oly lifts, low enough for deads, light enough for box jumps, double unders, etc. (although I don't think you do CrossFit). And they are comfortable enough for shorter runs.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2070.JPG

Somebody got hoooooooked up. Shout out to TheMyth and MonteRXS. Take a look fellas that the last OG radiate ever. #collectible