In the Mail ....

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Where's the facts on the new Radiate pills brother?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MonteRXS
Just opened my last tub of Radiate.
I had it in the fridge for at least 3 months. Didn't get gooey at all!
Keeping it in the fridge works great! Thanks brother.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
TeaCrine would nuke the flavor tho... :(
need a teacrine capsule just inside the lip of the container that drops into your mouth on the first sip ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MonteRXS
Just opened my last tub of Radiate.
I had it in the fridge for at least 3 months. Didn't get gooey at all!
Keeping it in the fridge works great! Thanks brother.
I have been keeping my in the freezer and have not had a problem since I started, my first tub was a gummy mess by the time I got to the bottom.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been keeping my in the freezer and have not had a problem since I started, my first tub was a gummy mess by the time I got to the bottom.
yeah I've had that problem too... gummy before I go through it

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
yeah I've had that problem too... gummy before I go through it
Ya same here. I kept my last tub in the freezer and it was perfect. Those tubs of Radiate seem to last forever! Seriously good stuff! I while back I had a scoop with some gummy stuff in it and just chewed it up......that was fun! Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya same here. I kept my last tub in the freezer and it was perfect. Those tubs of Radiate seem to last forever! Seriously good stuff! I while back I had a scoop with some gummy stuff in it and just chewed it up......that was fun! Lol
LMAO! I put a big clump in my shaker cup. took it about 2 hrs later and about had a heart attack. hard to measure a clump.
the fridge works great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

$17.99 for a case of bang
Fruity cereal milk ghost whey

Ghost Fruity Cereal Milk Whey Review

[video=youtube_share;3yyu9nSoeS4]http://youtu.be/3yyu9nSoeS4[/video]

Taste

Fruity Cereal Milk – The cereal milk flavors on the Ghost supplement line are meant to replicate the milk after a bowl of cereal. The combination of Trix and Fruity Pebbles is exactly what I got after making a shake with this protein powder. Usually when companies go with a fruit flavor it is too strong, too weak, or too artificial. The flavoring is pure which is very hard to do. The way the whey protein correlates to the leftover milk of a bowl of cereal is dead on. The whey tasted like pure trix cereal. You get the ripeness associated with trix and the sweetness of fruity pebbles. How ghost pulled this one off is unique, but if you do not enjoy those cereal’s this may be one to hold off on. Personally anything that hits my sweet tooth is a home run, and Ghost delivered. I would put this as a top 3 flavor behind Blueberry Toaster Pastry and Cereal Milk.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 8oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
13.15g From WPC
2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair wih a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sS_4tAQTXY_M5PhZu3tkY7qHz5eGRa54ONrv6VMhPr3CpdDrSn9QSKF5dx0-_ETXOdzj39uAgGgJoiRBUzhiSybLkyAEcalC.jpg

Got my Radiate in today, seems there was a little something extra in there. Big thanks to RXS! Customer service at its finest right there! Cant wait to test it out. Of course I will post my thoughts at 1 and 2 caps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to have to pick up a bottle of the Radiate Caps, would be great to keep in the gym bag, for afternoon cardio !!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hyde.jpg

Had to try the new ones before buying, thankfully VS had these. Hyde is great energy and last longer, but Bang kills it on taste. Not a fan of either one of these One bars. Glazed Donut and Birthday Cake still reign supreme when it comes to One bars. Now to try some SinFit bars local, which could be a task.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 161544

Had to try the new ones before buying, thankfully VS had these. Hyde is great energy and last longer, but Bang kills it on taste. Not a fan of either one of these One bars. Glazed Donut and Birthday Cake still reign supreme when it comes to One bars. Now to try some SinFit bars local, which could be a task.
Sinfit are great, if you can try the spreads too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 161544

Totally agree on the one bars. IMO pbc is the bottom of their flavor list. Was very disappointed. Haven’t seen the rvc yet tho but now I’m not all that excited ha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DSC_0004.jpg

got some great deals .. thanks to The Solution

Bang - purple haze .. pretty darn good, i was debating between this and hyde (which will be next) .. i usually drink 1 or 2 monster/energy drink a week usually monday & friday .. switching over to this def loving it and saves me $ as i was spending over $2/can from vending machine

Hydro Bcaa - Dragon Fruit - taste is pretty damn good, went with this over xtend perfom due to EAA mainly .. and 3G a serving is a pretty hefty dose .. i like to drink a scoop or 2 daily .. not for intra purposes just to fill up on eaa .. intra i usually just like water as thats enough for me

Texas tea - i will try this out prolly tomorrow or before going to bed .. hear good stuff about it so excited to try

those who are unsure about the profile ..
2:1:1 BCAA Blend 7,000mg **
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
EAA Blend: 3,000mg **
L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan, L-Methionine

gonna pick up some more for sure

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
When TheSolution says there is Quake BOGO I pick some up. Grabbed two 40 scoops Lemon Drop, and two 20 scoop caffeine free Lemon Drop. Got more on the way! Love this stuff!

(Can't get picture to load).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 161585

got some great deals .. thanks to The Solution

Bang - purple haze .. pretty darn good, i was debating between this and hyde (which will be next) .. i usually drink 1 or 2 monster/energy drink a week usually monday & friday .. switching over to this def loving it and saves me $ as i was spending over $2/can from vending machine

Hydro Bcaa - Dragon Fruit - taste is pretty damn good, went with this over xtend perfom due to EAA mainly .. and 3G a serving is a pretty hefty dose .. i like to drink a scoop or 2 daily .. not for intra purposes just to fill up on eaa .. intra i usually just like water as thats enough for me

Texas tea - i will try this out prolly tomorrow or before going to bed .. hear good stuff about it so excited to try

those who are unsure about the profile ..
2:1:1 BCAA Blend 7,000mg **
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
EAA Blend: 3,000mg **
L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan, L-Methionine

gonna pick up some more for sure
Hydro Bcaa - Dragon Fruit This is on my list of things to try !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When TheSolution says there is Quake BOGO I pick some up. Grabbed two 40 scoops Lemon Drop, and two 20 scoop caffeine free Lemon Drop. Got more on the way! Love this stuff!

(Can't get picture to load).
One of the best pre in the market .. im stocked up on them as well.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
One of the best pre in the market .. im stocked up on them as well.
Only Pre I've been using consistently for a while now. Stim-Free + a white can Monster on Monday and Wednesday, then the stim version on Friday's. Great performance pre!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hydro.jpg

Good deal with the B1G1. had Tea this morning and the flavor is great. Had 1 scoop in a 25oz shaker and still a ton of flavor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EVL Ebergy.jpg

Got this today.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, I've been waiting for my second bottle of the beta for Pregnenolone and it arrived finally 8 days after being shown as delivered. IconicForm already sent a replacement bottle, and I find that awesome. First Class!

Also got a few other samples in the mail. (Pictured)

inthemail.png

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xtend deal is mad, but as always the stores which do these deals never ship internationally.

Americans have no idea how lucky they are!

I found it for BOGO elsewhere for $38US, postage $20US for 2 tubs or $30US for 4 tubs.

Joy. LOL

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtend deal is mad, but as always the stores which do these deals never ship internationally.

Americans have no idea how lucky they are!

I found it for BOGO elsewhere for $38US, postage $20US for 2 tubs or $30US for 4 tubs.

Joy. LOL
Exactly.. Spoilt for choices.. Wanted to jump on some deals last week and when I saw the shipping to India, it's $82. Boom! There goes everything in the dumpster..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Can't wait to here the feedback on Vector!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Can't wait to here the feedback on Vector!