Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Great man. Just really busy.
Need to come back around and re-live some of the good old days!
I miss this place.
Yeah things have changed a bit round here. Especially since most of you purus boys left ;)

Need a new thread to quote edit in hah

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
I hope you post up an honest review of this stuff. People are talking about it as if it melts fat like a hot knife through butter. Parrots and fan boys I tell you! Good luck with it.
Will do, be a while as i've a ph cycle to run first.
But I've used xi-kt and have trust in ol being decent.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to try the PB2 !

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not supplements, but I just got my new knives for work in the mail. Pretty excited to try them out.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
They'll be decent, we use those geisser or victorinox.
They have a serrated knife bit like a bread knife but longer and smoother.
Many in various trades use it, as it's great for slicing or filleting all kinds of things.
Blades like global are just for show, they wouldn't last five minutes in trade use.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not supplements, but I just got my new knives for work in the mail. Pretty excited to try them out.

I did not realize you were a surgeon !!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They'll be decent, we use those geisser or victorinox.
They have a serrated knife bit like a bread knife but longer and smoother.
Many in various trades use it, as it's great for slicing or filleting all kinds of things.
Blades like global are just for show, they wouldn't last five minutes in trade use.
Thanks for the insight my man. This is my first time using F.Dick knives so I'll see how they hold up. I've always had good luck with German knives so hopefully these will hold up as well. For the most part I just stick with Victorinox, but I liked the blue handle and the fact that they say "F.Dick" on them haha.

What do you do for work?

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight my man. This is my first time using F.Dick knives so I'll see how they hold up. I've always had good luck with German knives so hopefully these will hold up as well. For the most part I just stick with Victorinox, but I liked the blue handle and the fact that they say "F.Dick" on them haha.

What do you do for work?
They'll be decent, bit more flexible than victorinox.
Boning hall, been at it for over 20 years not that I broadcast it much.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually I don't post my pictures of what I got in the mail. A few days ago, MAN Sports had a sale on NooPump. The timing was perfect, I was looking to buy some Noots during Memorial Day sales. I have used NooPump in the past and enjoyed it. I got home today to the package. I did not receive anything extra, the two samples were part of the deal. However, I did receive one thing I have never got from a company before. If you look in the center and towards the top, you'll see an envelope with a post part. The envelope had my name on it. The post card also had my name on it with a hand written note. MAN, bravo. You have made a customer for life. I know it may not seem like a big thing, but the fact that a company took time to hand write something says a lot about their customer service. I will be keeping more MAN Sports product in my stash from now on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
052116.JPG

EMG81

Awards
Ant, I had the same experience and reaction when I ordered the new Gameday from MAN. It made a profound impression on me.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Usually I don't post my pictures of what I got in the mail. A few days ago, MAN Sports had a sale on NooPump. The timing was perfect, I was looking to buy some Noots during Memorial Day sales. I have used NooPump in the past and enjoyed it. I got home today to the package. I did not receive anything extra, the two samples were part of the deal. However, I did receive one thing I have never got from a company before. If you look in the center and towards the top, you'll see an envelope with a post part. The envelope had my name on it. The post card also had my name on it with a hand written note. MAN, bravo. You have made a customer for life. I know it may not seem like a big thing, but the fact that a company took time to hand write something says a lot about their customer service. I will be keeping more MAN Sports product in my stash from now on.

I didn't snag any noopump but got 6 bottles of the OG Gameday. $15/pop. Half scoop with focus XT provides a hell of a workout

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wow. That's a class act. That means more than 10372027 free samples. I'm gonna have to look into them now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't snag any noopump but got 6 bottles of the OG Gameday. $15/pop. Half scoop with focus XT provides a hell of a workout
I can't wait to try the new Gameday, I've heard good things about it. I may still pick up some stim free focus xt and use one scoop of that with one scoop NooPump. I have never used either version of Focus XT, but I like the profile. I'll either go that route or pick up some bulk alcar and choline.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got a note last time I ordered from MAN too. Also just snagged the B2G1 on the Iso-Aminos. Wish I'd grabbed some OG Game Day too, I used to love that stuff.

EMG81

Awards
I can't wait to try the new Gameday, I've heard good things about it. I may still pick up some stim free focus xt and use one scoop of that with one scoop NooPump. I have never used either version of Focus XT, but I like the profile. I'll either go that route or pick up some bulk alcar and choline.
I am really enjoying it. One scoop is very well balanced for me. Big fan of the stim complex.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established

Look what just arrived and just took my first scoop of it never used a DMAA product before.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Today's arrivals:

The blue raspberry Off The Chain tastes phenomenal, and I'm about to try the Hexapro, which is Cookies and Cream Milkshake flavored.
I'll probably sip on one of the Iso-Aminos during work this evening. Anybody used them before? How are their flavors? Side note, I got a personalized handwritten message too!
Oh also got my monthly Dollar Shave Club package today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Mail Man is Your Friend !!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just mentioned this in the Olympus thread & ordered 2 test1fy, 2 Tr1umph and 1 bottle of ignite...to go along with the bottle of Tr1umph I have and 2 more bottles of X Gels.

First class ticket to recomp city

xhrr

Awards
I picked up a tub of the strawberry pina colada alpha mine since I just came back from Mexico and miss the drinks, a bottle of defuse for my cheat meals, and took a chance of the Memorial Day stack sale of epitome/ammo. Should help me lean out training for my first marathon in October.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bonehead

I placed my order for the New Chocolate Cupcake and I must have click vanilla by accident Oh Well hopefully Driven2lift will have another insider sale soon and I will order more. Hint Hint !! (Special Just For Me ??)

PES 1 (640x478).jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I placed my order for the New Chocolate Cupcake and I must have click vanilla by accident Oh Well hopefully USPlabsRep will have another insider sale soon and I will order more. Hint Hint !! (Special Just For Me ??)

View attachment 137474
You mean PES? Lol. Usplabs doesn't make Select

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I placed my order for the New Chocolate Cupcake and I must have click vanilla by accident Oh Well hopefully USPlabsRep will have another insider sale soon and I will order more. Hint Hint !! (Special Just For Me ??)

View attachment 137474
Ugh.... PES Makes select.
USP Labs makes modern protein, and they have "Inner Circle" Deals not insiders

You feeling ok old man :)?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a Bone Head !!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No salted caramel quest protein samples?

Tried it at bodypower and it's amazing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice Bob !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This and My Last PES Order I should be good for awhile !!

PB2.JPG

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not supplement related, and i can't post photos anyway yet, but I've got some items from darc sports collection two line

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
IMG_20160705_142336.jpg

It's in!!

My staples, and a stack for two friends.
See, I figured if my friends wanna buy supplements, and I have VIP at Nutriverse....
Got my stack of OT + Greens, Oximega Orange, AR1MACARE Pro, TR1UMPH, Cissus XT and Joint Support XT for $80, since my friends take care of most of the money for their stacks of TR1UMPH, Anabeta Elite and X-Gels. Plus it gives me more reward points than a 10% redemption gift. So nice. I get a massive discount and they save a little bit more from my VIP haha.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 137780

It's in!!

See, I figured if my friends wanna buy supplements, and I have VIP at Nutriverse....
Got my stack of OT + Greens, Oximega Orange, AR1MACARE Pro, TR1UMPH, Cissus XT and Joint Support XT for $80, since my friends take care of most of the money for their stacks of TR1UMPH, Anabeta Elite and X-Gels. Plus it gives me more reward points than a 10% redemption gift. So nice. I get a massive discount and they save a little bit more from my VIP haha.
That is one beautiful stack

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 137780

It's in!!

You need better taste in pop tart flavors!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Pop-Tart but I can't remember the last time I ate one.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here goes my latest order. Pretty excited to try these out. Still have a few more tubs of protein on the way from Dymatize and Gaspari

Attachments

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here goes my latest order. Pretty excited to try these out. Still have a few more tubs of protein on the way from Dymatize and Gaspari
You'll love the Carb Killa Bars. best bars on the market right now.

Once you try the Clean Protein, could you PM me with your thoughts on that flavor?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll love the Carb Killa Bars. best bars on the market right now.

Once you try the Clean Protein, could you PM me with your thoughts on that flavor?
I got you brother. It's more for my woman but I'll definitely be digging in too lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do like cookies

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can't beat a s'mores or cookie dough pop tart.

really jealous of you US guys, as far as I'm aware myofeed with pb2 isn't in the UK...

I suppose i could ship it over