In the Mail ....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Menthol is STRONG with this haha. Smells and feels a little bit like Icy Hot for a little bit after application. I've used MitoBurn/Paradoxine in pill form in the past, looking forward to see how this works out.
Ah man, then this one is out for me. Strong smellling / Minty smelling carriers are one of the main reasons I don't use more topicals from another board sponsor here. Wife hates it and the smell lingers while we're all trying to get ready in the mornings.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah man, then this one is out for me. Strong smellling / Minty smelling carriers are one of the main reasons I don't use more topicals from another board sponsor here. Wife hates it and the smell lingers while we're all trying to get ready in the mornings.
This is the 1st XPG product that I could say truly has any real scent to it that I've used, other than a slight hint of lemon with Supress-C... but if the smell of those other topicals you're talking about bother you, this MitoBurn Gel would deff not be for you haha. Smell doesn't last a super long time, and 100% gone once I put a shirt on/no smell in the gym a few hours after application last night, but it is pretty strong right after applying.

ironfiend23

Awards
This is the 1st XPG product that I could say truly has any real scent to it that I've used, other than a slight hint of lemon with Supress-C... but if the smell of those other topicals you're talking about bother you, this MitoBurn Gel would deff not be for you haha. Smell doesn't last a super long time, and 100% gone once I put a shirt on/no smell in the gym a few hours after application last night, but it is pretty strong right after applying.
Good to know...my wife told me she was going to leave if I continued to use those other ones as well...best I could do is an ml or 2 on tops of feet

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I know which you’re talking about and my wife agrees…that one goes in top of feet.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to know...my wife told me she was going to leave if I continued to use those other ones as well...best I could do is an ml or 2 on tops of feet
I think I know which you’re talking about and my wife agrees…that one goes in top of feet.
Mass Shift just so happens to get applied to the top of my feet most of the time... :p

I never notice any scent once clothes are on/if I start sweating in the gym, but it's certainly a noticeable scent in the room when I put it on. Can easily see how other people could find it annoying haha

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost every plant based protein powder i've tried has a bad aftertaste and in general doesn't taste very good. How does biosteel stack up to others?
The Biosteel Chocolate plant protein powder is definitely better than Rivalus. I would call it almost a dark chocolate brownie flavor. For a plant protein, it is fairly decent. I don't feel like I need to add the hot chocolate mix which is good now because I'm cutting! However, about any chocolate whey will still taste better. It still mixes up super thick. I love eating it as a pudding or in proats.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
None of the Xtreme Performance Gels products have fragrances added for smell purposes - anything used is used for a functional purpose like absorption/penetration enhancement. Basically, its part of the carrier, not something added for smell.

Just wanted to explain that its not added for no reason.

I like the smell of MitoBurn Gel personally and I can't smell it within a couple minutes after its applied.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love eating it as a pudding or in proats.
I was about to say it's probably not too bad if you mix it in with some type of food. I like doing proats at night as my last meal.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohh what kind of carbs is that ? Pea starch ?
Yeah, Carb10. I've used it in the past in other intra-WO formulas. I'm not sure if there's much difference between it vs HBCD in terms of effects, but I've been running the latter for a while now. Made this purchase due to price and what was available at the shop I was buying from.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice find .. i love ross/marshalls/tj max type store .. sometimes can find great joggers
Agree! My issue with a lot of these places joggers lately; Whats the deal with all the zippers and that pleather material around the zippers…on some of these random brands?

Just need a plain, well cut jogger with 2 pockets and maybe a back pocket. Don’t need all that extra ‘drip’ …Not comfortable and looks weird…

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agree! My issue with a lot of these places joggers lately; Whats the deal with all the zippers and that pleather material around the zippers…on some of these random brands?

Just need a plain, well cut jogger with 2 pockets and maybe a back pocket. Don’t need all that extra ‘drip’ …Not comfortable and looks weird…
But joggers w leather and a lot of zippers is a fashion statement(said no one ever)reminds me of Thriller Video

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never tried Ryse. Is it any good? Made the mistake of trying some Beverly UMP CnC whey and now no other brand tastes as good 😭
I tried theirs once and I like the flavor of their proteins, but they bother my stomach. My stomach doesn't do well with WPC, I have to stick to WPI and Micellar Casein for the most part. I saw Beverly has an angel food cake in that. Have you tried that one? I was almost tempted to try that even knowing it would wreck my stomach bc that's such a unique flavor for a protein.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
I tried theirs once and I like the flavor of their proteins, but they bother my stomach. My stomach doesn't do well with WPC, I have to stick to WPI and Micellar Casein for the most part. I saw Beverly has an angel food cake in that. Have you tried that one? I was almost tempted to try that even knowing it would wreck my stomach bc that's such a unique flavor for a protein.
Same with me… only WPI doesn’t bother my stomach, but UMP is so tasty I’ve buying it once in a while. I’ve only tried CnC and Graham Cracker and they both taste amazing. Angel food cake might be the next one I buy… sounds interesting indeed

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried Ryse. Is it any good? Made the mistake of trying some Beverly UMP CnC whey and now no other brand tastes as good
Personally I think Ryse is great! They nail flavors, have good collabs, and some unique flavors in their line up (the dark chocolate cookie one as example). It's definitely a thicker consistency just FYI.
How is the Oatmeal Protein pie?
Will report back soon!
Monster Cookie Crunch and Campfire Smores anabar are pretty tasty. I ordered a box of each from Strong Supplement Shop not too long ago and they will be a regular in my orders :)
Yeah, Anabars are pretty tasty. Haven't tried the S'mores yet, but the Monster Cookie Crunch will definitely be one I go back to again. Basically a candy bar Reese's with the mini Reese's pieces in it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sadly I have to report that the skippy oatmeal pie was not very good. Dry and filling was not smooth/creamy. I've had other similar things like the Finaflex Moonpie which was very good, so was expecting this to be good. But alas!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but the Monster Cookie Crunch will definitely be one I go back to again. Basically a candy bar Reese's with the mini Reese's pieces in it
Agreed It's pretty much a candy bar with protein :ROFLMAO:

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really curious about the pine pollen and tribulus. years ago I took a pine pollen powder I got off amazon and I'm convinced it did work as an anti aging compound, softening wrinkles, etc. I stopped taking it because there were concerns in the reviews about material sourcing, and i know that Steve's ingredient sourcing is superior.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really curious about the pine pollen and tribulus. years ago I took a pine pollen powder I got off amazon and I'm convinced it did work as an anti aging compound, softening wrinkles, etc. I stopped taking it because there were concerns in the reviews about material sourcing, and i know that Steve's ingredient sourcing is superior.
Pine Pollen is great for anti-aging and longevity, and awesome for libido.

The issue with a lot of the stuff on Amazon is the same as it is with a lot of other stuff on Amazon, things not having in it what they're supposed to.

We use the correct type and form, and feedback is great on it.

Pine Pollen + Tribulus-750, libido wise, you better have a very willing partner haha.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pine Pollen + Tribulus-750, libido wise, you better have a very willing partner haha.
There is a product that keeps popping up on my FB feed called nitro wood by innosupps, that claims to increase "size"
From what i recall from tribulus I had used before.... it was similar results lol.

speaking of which, I do believe the female libido product by innosupps is solid. If you guys get into that market with success it seems like the market is RIPE for good suppliers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a product that keeps popping up on my FB feed called nitro wood by innosupps, that claims to increase "size"
From what i recall from tribulus I had used before.... it was similar results lol.

speaking of which, I do believe the female libido product by innosupps is solid. If you guys get into that market with success it seems like the market is RIPE for good suppliers.
We will be doing a libido product for females later this year - but I am not fond of their formula at all. It's cool if it works for some people, I've never actually known anyone that's used it. But from a science standpoint and some ingredients I've had females trying to report back feedback on, I think what we plan to offer is going to be a completely different world of results.

As for the size aspect of how they market to men - they are a great marketing company, but it is a bit deceptive. It's not going to increase actual penis size, but anything that gives more full erections can amplify the look of penis size. Super Swole is fantastic for that - it helps with blood flow and we have a lot of people that buy it just for erection purposes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never figured out how to post pictures… but I got 2 Anabolic XTs today! 👍
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy them.

As for pictures, you should see below the post box where it shows a paperclip beside the word Attach files. You would click on that and then upload the picture from there.