In need of advice for new cycle!

fatboyslim24

fatboyslim24

Awards
Heyy everybody, I've been of test for a year and half and gained some unnecessary fat. With that said I am planning to start dieting and hardcore cardio with ECA stack for the next 2 months. I've used testosteron before at 250mg - 350mg and 500mg weekly for several TEST cycles ONLY. Once I tried even Anavar.

Now I'm planning my new cycle and Im ready to step it up a notch. This is what I've planned thus far.

By the way all my stuff is Pharma graded.

0-12w Test E 350mg (pinning every 5th day)
0-6w Tren Ace 300mg (mon-wed-fri)
0-8w Boldenon 250mg (once weekly)
0-4w Dianabol 20mg ED
Will be using Provision 25mg ED or EOD.

I will also have some Nolvadex and Arimidex on hand just in case.

All advice is appreciated

Have in mind I will become way leaner before starting the cycle.

PRIMALS signing out :ROFLMAO:

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you're going to start week 1 with 4 drugs you've never used before which is... less than ideal. I'm no mastermind when it comes to this stuff, but this seems like, at the very least, a recipe for confusion. You're also starting with 1127.5-1215mg of AAS and ending with 437.5-525mg which is backwards.

If it were me thinking about running these, I'd start with the test only for a few weeks and then add in the tren or eq. I'd also save the dbol for the end.

I will leave it at that though as I have no experience with anything here besides the test and dbol so I can't provide much input on the placement of each within what you've laid out other than saying it seems a bit off.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW your tren is not pharm grade...that doesn't exist

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Neither does pharm grade dbol and even if it did unless your a powerlifter I don't know why you'd want use it in the first place

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also why with all the extra drugs early on when you are fresh and lifting the lightest weight and doing the lowest volume? I am really against against using" starters". Instead, I want people to start thinking finishers, adding the stronger compounds in the end of the cycle when you are worn out, not as fresh and pushing the most weight and volume.

Increase test to 400. Run that for the first 12 weeks. Then just had 150 Tren and 75 dBol the last 6 weeks. Have an AI on hand giving the dBol.

This advice is only based on the compounds you listed and building what I would use.

fatboyslim24

fatboyslim24

Awards
Sounds like you're going to start week 1 with 4 drugs you've never used before which is... less than ideal. I'm no mastermind when it comes to this stuff, but this seems like, at the very least, a recipe for confusion. You're also starting with 1127.5-1215mg of AAS and ending with 437.5-525mg which is backwards.

If it were me thinking about running these, I'd start with the test only for a few weeks and then add in the tren or eq. I'd also save the dbol for the end.

I will leave it at that though as I have no experience with anything here besides the test and dbol so I can't provide much input on the placement of each within what you've laid out other than saying it seems a bit off.
I see, you got a point. I will reconsider and change. Thanks man!

fatboyslim24

fatboyslim24

Awards
BTW your tren is not pharm grade...that doesn't exist
Also why with all the extra drugs early on when you are fresh and lifting the lightest weight and doing the lowest volume? I am really against against using" starters". Instead, I want people to start thinking finishers, adding the stronger compounds in the end of the cycle when you are worn out, not as fresh and pushing the most weight and volume.

Increase test to 400. Run that for the first 12 weeks. Then just had 150 Tren and 75 dBol the last 6 weeks. Have an AI on hand giving the dBol.

This advice is only based on the compounds you listed and building what I would use.
Thanks man I appreciate you taking time answering. I will probably run it like that. Should I run Boldenon the first 8 or 10 weeks?

Thank you

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well then it's at least good quality.
Now that could totally be true most ugl's are legit they have to be because of the competition if they make bad gear word gets out quickly and they lose customers if you stick with reputable ugl's you're good. Geneza. Dragon pharma, alpha pharma, beligas, etc

Pwc001

Awards
Now that could totally be true most ugl's are legit they have to be because of the competition if they make bad gear word gets out quickly and they lose customers if you stick with reputable ugl's you're good. Geneza. Dragon pharma, alpha pharma, beligas, etc
Is Alpha Pharma still good? I just got some test from them. But seeing bad reviews lately.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t know how true, that’s why i am asking. I just started using it for a blast on Feb. 1st at 500 mg per week. Not seeing much difference from cruise at 200mg/week. Waiting on my roidtest to come in to test it. I have legit TRT pharma grade test i am going to start using till i test the AP.
Yea do the roid test, that seems more like a source issue than an alpha pharma issue, if you can post your roid test results. I've been using geneza and beligas lately because of what I need and what's in stock

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea do the roid test, that seems more like a source issue than an alpha pharma issue, if you can post your roid test results. I've been using geneza and beligas lately because of what I need and what's in stock
Also it has only been 2 weeks.