In need help obtaining a SERM

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I am running my first ever cycle and I need help getting a SERM (Nolvadex). I know you can't post where to purchase on here but if someone can PM me it would be of great help. I found places online but I don't know if they are reputable and if the quality really is 100% pharma grade. I am new to this and have done tons of research but I feel I still get conflicting answers online. This forum has always been really great at helping and informing newbies like me so I want to thank you all in advance.

Can anyone PM me a reputable source where I can buy Nolvadex?

I am doing a 8 week cycle of Epiandrostrone and 11-ketotestosterone. My dosing is as followed:
Sparta Nutrition EpiMax (500mg week 1&2, 700mg week 3&4, and 1000mg weeks 5 thru 8)
Nutraceutical Innovations 11K- Test (oral at 400mg weeks 1 thru 8)
I am on week 7 and seeing really great results. I just left my doctor and he would NOT prescribe my Nolvadex at 20 mg a day so I am left in a little bit of a time crunch. I guess this is my fault for being so naive thinking he would just prescribe me some after I was honest and told him what I was running. I want to run Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10
Any other help would be greatly appreciated although finding some legit Nolvadex is my first priority as my cycle will end soon.
Thanks again.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Instead of posting a thread knowing that sourcing isn't allowed you might wanna do the opposite of what your asking , catch my drift?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry but I'm confused. I'm really new to this and just asking for help so I apologize if I don't "catch your drift". Can you PM me what you mean? I just want to have the right info

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi all,

I am running my first ever cycle and I need help getting a SERM (Nolvadex). I know you can't post where to purchase on here but if someone can PM me it would be of great help. I found places online but I don't know if they are reputable and if the quality really is 100% pharma grade. I am new to this and have done tons of research but I feel I still get conflicting answers online. This forum has always been really great at helping and informing newbies like me so I want to thank you all in advance.

Can anyone PM me a reputable source where I can buy Nolvadex?

I am doing a 8 week cycle of Epiandrostrone and 11-ketotestosterone. My dosing is as followed:
Sparta Nutrition EpiMax (500mg week 1&2, 700mg week 3&4, and 1000mg weeks 5 thru 8)
Nutraceutical Innovations 11K- Test (oral at 400mg weeks 1 thru 8)
I am on week 7 and seeing really great results. I just left my doctor and he would NOT prescribe my Nolvadex at 20 mg a day so I am left in a little bit of a time crunch. I guess this is my fault for being so naive thinking he would just prescribe me some after I was honest and told him what I was running. I want to run Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10
Any other help would be greatly appreciated although finding some legit Nolvadex is my first priority as my cycle will end soon.
Thanks again.

Get yourself some Rebirth by BLR (Black Lion Research)
Run it 6-8 weeks. (2 bottles) It's OTC.
brundel

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 37 yrs old so bouncing back won't be as easy as if I was in my 20s. That's why I would like to get some Nolvadex

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are no research chem sites that are pharma quality.