In a tough spot

Infieldfly

Awards
So my son plays college football. Only at the D3 level but in a very good D3 conference. He gets hurt quite a bit as a result of a couple shoulder surgeries. He’s now 21 and wants to do a cycle to increase his strength for his last season. He’s talking about test stacked with anavar. He’s very open with me and since I know he’s going to do it, I’d like to be able to give him some advice. Any help? He’s 5’11” 225 with tree trunk legs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my son plays college football. Only at the D3 level but in a very good D3 conference. He gets hurt quite a bit as a result of a couple shoulder surgeries. He’s now 21 and wants to do a cycle to increase his strength for his last season. He’s talking about test stacked with anavar. He’s very open with me and since I know he’s going to do it, I’d like to be able to give him some advice. Any help? He’s 5’11” 225 with tree trunk legs.
I hope he doesn't get tested.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use Test P because it’ll get out of the system faster, no need to dose too high, 350mg ew should be enough and start at 50mg ed with the Var. Use for 8 weeks and do a strong PCT (Clomid@25mg ed) for 6-8 weeks after.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn I think 21 is still too young but if he's going to do it anyways then I agree with @BBiceps reply above. Also he's 21 and in college so this is the hard part. Absolutely no alcohol and if he's not eating a high protein high carb diet then i don't care how much gear he blasts it won't do a damn thing

Infieldfly

Awards
Damn I think 21 is still too young but if he's going to do it anyways then I agree with @BBiceps reply above. Also he's 21 and in college so this is the hard part. Absolutely no alcohol and if he's not eating a high protein high carb diet then i don't care how much gear he blasts it won't do a damn thing
His protein intake is first rate and he doesn’t drink or smoke or vape or anything

Infieldfly

Awards
Use Test P because it’ll get out of the system faster, no need to dose too high, 350mg ew should be enough and start at 50mg ed with the Var. Use for 8 weeks and do a strong PCT (Clomid@25mg ed) for 6-8 weeks after.
Side effect will be minimal?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Slippery slope starting this young, because it’s a very addictive lifestyle…pct can possibly bring negative mental health issues.
Much of the strength and size gains will be gone by next season. (You keep some, if you everything is spot on, but not all….also watching your physique regress, and the “on look” fade away, is quite rough mentally)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
test prop will mean everyday injections. I would recommend test e or test c so he doesn't have to inject as often. this might lessen some risk but offer like results. since he isn't getting tested right away, this will be a pretty benign cycle and yet offer some decent ergogenic effects. make sure you have him look into Hyperion so he can help maintain some of those newfound gains.

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Stupid to even being doing it for these reasons at age 21. I get it, most do as well.

If he gets bloods done he may have very high levels that he will be suppressing and maybe damaging for good...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It should be at this small of a dose but again he is young...the only way to tell is through bloodwork..obviously if he's prone to acne that would be noticeable..if his nipples start to become itchy or more sensitive than normal that's early onset of gyno and you'll need to add a SERM..again you won't know until you start. Please try and stress to him this isn't like taking creatine where it's just some snap decision and you can take it whenever and if you forget it's not that big of a deal

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Before he starts I seriously recommend you BOTH sit down together and watch Seth feroce's steroids, drugs, and life videos especially parts 1 and 2 so you can get an idea of how serious this is. This isn't just walking into GNC and picking out a few things to "try"

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job raising an athlete to the college level. I hope I develop my relationship with my boy as far as you!

Something tells me you will find the right answer, you have made it this far!
Good luck brother

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
test prop will mean everyday injections. I would recommend test e or test c so he doesn't have to inject as often. this might lessen some risk but offer like results. since he isn't getting tested right away, this will be a pretty benign cycle and yet offer some decent ergogenic effects. make sure you have him look into Hyperion so he can help maintain some of those newfound gains.
Eod is fine to inject with Test P and it will hit faster than Test C/E since he only want to do 8 weeks.

Last edited:

Infieldfly

Awards
Great job raising an athlete to the college level. I hope I develop my relationship with my boy as far as you!

Something tells me you will find the right answer, you have made it this far!
Good luck brother
Thank you.

Infieldfly

Awards
Thank you to everyone for the sound advice, I will show him the pros and cons that you all have written. Most concerning to me is what XR1pp3RX is referring to. I’ll update after we (he) decides.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My son just had a screw put into his elbow from throwing. He cracked his growth plate.
Couple more weeks of rehab. Scares me where you said the pins cracked the collar bone. This is supposed to be one surgery done and permanent. And his velo will go up he said.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My advice would be to make sure his PCT is A+

In the hospital I saw patients take 2-12 months to return HPTA. Id be sure he does clomid at 25mgs at least 2/3 months if not longer. Get off, wait a few weeks and retest.

If he's still low put him.back in clomid. Clomids safe and very effective. It's tolerated well by most overall

Watch for acne and mood swings and a small % of people complain of blurred vision.

Infieldfly

Awards
My advice would be to make sure his PCT is A+

In the hospital I saw patients take 2-12 months to return HPTA. Id be sure he does clomid at 25mgs at least 2/3 months if not longer. Get off, wait a few weeks and retest.

If he's still low put him.back in clomid. Clomids safe and very effective. It's tolerated well by most overall

Watch for acne and mood swings and a small % of people complain of blurred vision.
Thank you. Glad I found this site.

Infieldfly

Awards
I’d be looking into some bpc157 and tb500 just to make sure that shoulder is good if that was me. Shoot some mk677 as well. He has plenty of time to grow imo.
Not sure what that stuff is. Steroids or supplements?

Infieldfly

Awards
My son just had a screw put into his elbow from throwing. He cracked his growth plate.
Couple more weeks of rehab. Scares me where you said the pins cracked the collar bone. This is supposed to be one surgery done and permanent. And his velo will go up he said.
Yeah, they told us the surgery would actually make the connection to the collarbone stronger. Sophomore year at high school he was in pain after the second practice. X-rays showed cracks in his collarbone where the pins were inserted. Second surgery required.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They're peptides, it actually wouldn't be a bad idea to look into those. He would get popped on his test scince they're banned by usada but it's what all the ufc fughters use to recover from injuries like the one your son has

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here easier if I just copy it you’ll get it easier.

What is BPC 157? BPC 157 Peptides are made of 15 Amino Acids and are derived from human gastric juices. A lot of experiments have shown how BPC 157 Peptides can heal different kinds of tissues. These include:

• Tendons
  • Muscles
  • Nervous System
  • And Ligaments
Thus, it’s pretty much safe to say that patients who suffer discomfort from those mentioned above can benefit from BPC 157 healing work as this peptide can increase the blood flow going back to the areas of injuries. It can also protect organs, prevent stomach ulcers, and even heal skin burns.

BPC 157 Peptides or the Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 have also been found to have the promoting effect when it comes to tendon healing involving:

• Tendon Outgrowth
  • Cell Survival
  • And Cell Mitigation
WHAT ELSE IS BPC 157 KNOWN FOR?
BPC 157 is also known to be a partial sequence from the human gastric protein BPC. It:

• Has been found in isolated gastric juice
  • Found out to be stable and very much resistant to hydrolysis or enzyme digestion
  • Easily dissolved in water
  • Does not need any carrier to be applied
  • Has found out to heal wounds such as:
  • Gastric ulcer
  • Skin
  • Cornea
  • Muscle
  • Colon-Colon Anastomosis
  • Colocutaneous Fistula
  • And even Segmental Bone Defect
The BPC 157 has also been found to speed up the healing process of Transected Rat Achilles Tendon and even the Medial Collateral Ligament of Knee.

As of the moment, this is being used for clinical trials to heal inflammatory bowel disease.

Let’s take a closer look at BPC 157’s mechanisms.

Although its healing process has not been fully and clearly understood as of the moment yet since it is still undergoing clinical trials, it has been said that it may have a control function of collagen fragments.

Also, it has been showing its connection with bone function proteins.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TB 500 is a synthetic peptide that’s composed of 29 amino acids. Its main purpose was to help with the healing process of muscles and bones. However, it wasn’t long before people discovered its potential to assist with anti-aging. It helps to promote new tissue growth by signaling the body to produce more collagen.

Collagen is responsible for giving skin its elasticity and helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. TB 500 has also been found to be beneficial in repairing damaged muscle tissue as well as reducing inflammation. This makes it an excellent choice for those who are recovering from injuries or surgery.

Additionally, because it can help to boost energy levels, TB 500 can be helpful for those who are struggling with fatigue or chronic fatigue.

How Does TB 500 Work Exactly?
As we’ve mentioned, it achieves this through a process called “targeted tissue repair”. This means that TB 500 will only affect areas in your body where it’s needed most. What makes this peptide even more appealing is its ability to promote cell growth without causing any undesirable side effects.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. They told us if the screw breaks he's done. He didn't say anything about the bone cracking. Just doing my best to keep the dream alive. Good luck brother

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't like this at all. 21 is young and it is never just the 1 cycle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just doesn’t seem worth it. What’s the real goal after college? If he’s not getting drafted into the NFL I would be pushing him into the library instead
I like this advice .. to be honest we all know all, he is going to run it .. and its the addiction game once you get on it and see the gainz.

hope he always stays open with you and take advice from advance users .. i really have no suggestion but best of luck to him .. and hopefully we do see father/son on nfl field one day and can say we all know those 2 :)