Unanswered In a pickle - Advice needed

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys,

Im in a little bit of a pickle. Just spontaneously booked a trip to Miami beach from May 4th to 12th.

I have been on a 4ad/nano1t/nanodrol cycle and was due to end it may 10th. At first I thought whatever I will just end it on may 3rd a week early. But now I am thinking that starting PCT with a full week without lifting might be a recipe for disaster and losing everything I have gained.

I am debating between these 3 options:
1. PCT immediately, take the loss and lose gains. Don't risk bringing in this stuff across the border.
2. Keep going with all products and do bodyweight exercises/hit the gym once or twice and get massive hangovers from 1-2 drinkss a day.
3. Just bring the 4ad. Spread it across the entire trip until I get back home and can hit the gym and somehow maintain gains. Get to enjoy a bit more alcohol and laziness than option 2.

Feedback appreciated.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depends how much drinking is worth it to you honestly. Personally I wouldn't want to lose what gains I made so I'd go with your option #2. All friends really on how much you value drinking and keeping your gains.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends how much drinking is worth it to you honestly. Personally I wouldn't want to lose what gains I made so I'd go with your option #2. All friends really on how much you value drinking and keeping your gains.
I am more of a sip on 1 or 2 so i dont look like a creep at the bar type of guy.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
going on vacation during pct and not training for the whole week will be a disaster. You’ll lose mostly every gains you made meaning you’ll have supressed yourself for absolutely nothing, not the greatest choices of all.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Btw not that I think it’s an ideal situation but continuing your cycle there and getting drunk a night or two won’t do damage to you, you’re not a superdrol and m1t stack.
I think at the very least i should do the 4ad. Kinda nervous about nanodrol across the border. My cheap ass hotel doesnt have a gym but has a few free weights and a threadmill lol sigh

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Im in a little bit of a pickle. Just spontaneously booked a trip to Miami beach from May 4th to 12th.

I have been on a 4ad/nano1t/nanodrol cycle and was due to end it may 10th. At first I thought whatever I will just end it on may 3rd a week early. But now I am thinking that starting PCT with a full week without lifting might be a recipe for disaster and losing everything I have gained.

I am debating between these 3 options:
1. PCT immediately, take the loss and lose gains. Don't risk bringing in this stuff across the border.
2. Keep going with all products and do bodyweight exercises/hit the gym once or twice and get massive hangovers from 1-2 drinkss a day.
3. Just bring the 4ad. Spread it across the entire trip until I get back home and can hit the gym and somehow maintain gains. Get to enjoy a bit more alcohol and laziness than option 2.

Feedback appreciated.
You can take any of that over any border as well as pct products. They aren’t controlled and border security doesn’t have a clue what they are.
Find 45 minutes a day and a one week pass to a gym and continue making progress.
Don’t get crazy drinking and know that you may feel like **** in a week, but Every Damn Person here has drank on a methyl cycle at one point or another and we didn’t die.
Maybe drop the Msten or go super low. Increase cycle support.
A trip doesn’t mean you have to a. Stop a cycle. B. Stop raining or eating right. C. Not drink at all(ideally yes don’t drink but do what you gotta do, I’m not seeing too many reports of deaths from those drinking beers on oral hormone cycles. We get a little too safe here sometimes. When I was 26 I drank a 6pack every night on a 30mg/day SD cycle and I probably had some dark pee and lethargy but again, didn’t die, didn’t end up in hospital. Maybe just drink only when you have to, or buy some phenibut and Kratom and use those here and there in lieu of drinking when possible.
No need to stop, keep pushing or at least maintain somehow.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
didnt see you’re running Nanodrol. I wouldn’t tell someone to drink on methyl it’s really not smart but I still believe now that your trip is booked, a day or two of drinking won’t really put a lot more stress on your liver. Just drink a **** ton of water and just don’t get into the habit of orals / drinking for the future

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can take any of that over any border as well as pct products. They aren’t controlled and border security doesn’t have a clue what they are.
Find 45 minutes a day and a one week pass to a gym and continue making progress.
Don’t get crazy drinking and know that you may feel like **** in a week, but Every Damn Person here has drank on a methyl cycle at one point or another and we didn’t die.
Maybe drop the Msten or go super low. Increase cycle support.
A trip doesn’t mean you have to a. Stop a cycle. B. Stop raining or eating right. C. Not drink at all(ideally yes don’t drink but do what you gotta do, I’m not seeing too many reports of deaths from those drinking beers on oral hormone cycles. We get a little too safe here sometimes. When I was 26 I drank a 6pack every night on a 30mg/day SD cycle and I probably had some dark pee and lethargy but again, didn’t die, didn’t end up in hospital. Maybe just drink only when you have to, or buy some phenibut and Kratom and use those here and there in lieu of drinking when possible.
No need to stop, keep pushing or at least maintain somehow.
That's great information on the border issue. Thank you. Concert days will be tough but ill do what I can with the hotel gym. Driving days will be tough but I suppose I can find a gym in Miami at the very least.

Its nice seeing someone be down to earth on the drinks and over the top safety around here. I do have Ar1ma + 1G tudca so I should be fine on that front. I am not much of a drinker I just noticed its easier to approach drunk people with a drink in my hand.

I think I will push onwards and maybe only do a PWO dose of Msten. At the very least do a couple hundred pushups on days I cant hit the gym. At least this way I will only be out there on PCT for 3 days.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
didnt see you’re running Nanodrol. I wouldn’t tell someone to drink on methyl it’s really not smart but I still believe now that your trip is booked, a day or two of drinking won’t really put a lot more stress on your liver. Just drink a **** ton of water and just don’t get into the habit of orals / drinking for the future
Exactly, it’s not the smartest thing ever. But either is skydiving and pretty much always you don’t die.
Just keep it to a minimum, and try to focus on your goals WHILE enjoying yourself. It can be done.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep. Like you 8-9 years ago I would run methyls like superdrol msten dmz without knowing what it was and I would drink fucking 24 days out of 30 and nothing happend. I’m still stressing out that it’s very stupid but the liver damage thing is overhyped it’s really just about not getting into the habit of it because that would be devastating in the long run.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Like you 8-9 years ago I would run methyls like superdrol msten dmz without knowing what it was and I would drink fucking 24 days out of 30 and nothing happend. I’m still stressing out that it’s very stupid but the liver damage thing is overhyped it’s really just about not getting into the habit of it because that would be devastating in the long run.
I think it was 2005, and all I knew was SD would put 20lbs on me and to take 20mg of Mexican Nolva a day for a month after.
Other than that, I just thought it was called methyl masterdrol, and that it worked well.
So I drank as per usual. Not my finest hour of awareness and research, but I definitely saw the potency of aas at that point.
But my early mistakes I can hopefully help some guys prevent. And luckily I ended up with no problems, but I’m not going to say you WILL be in trouble if you drink on orals, bc typically it’s not the end of the world, just better to be cautious as possible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
PlateHead45 Anabolics 23
Cycle Logs 1
Mitch5 General Chat 9
Nutrition / Health 1