In a bit of a pickle!

808Warrior

Awards
So my friend handed me a container of epistane saying bleh i dont want it anymore. its sublingual and has 33 tabs/5mg and dosing is 4-6 a day. my plan is to get ripped but im about 190 and i dont wanna lose more then 6-7 lbs total. which option is best?
in each option the epistane is sublingual form and the tren is a pill.

Option 1: Epistane 20mg/5 weeks + Lipo 6 Black (cheapest..Not sure if will yield wanted results tho)

Option 2: Epistane 25 mg/ 4 weeks + Tren 75 mgs/4 weeks

Option 3 : Epistane 25 mg/ 4 weeks + Tren 75 mgs/4 weeks + lipo 6 black

help me out

808Warrior

Awards
edit* option 5: Epistane 30 mgs/5 weeks + Lipo 6 black

808Warrior

Awards
yeah a pretty good OTC pct (not novedex or anything you can find at GNC). and pct assist.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
yeah a pretty good OTC pct (not novedex or anything you can find at GNC). and pct assist.
Id recommend getting a hold of a good SERM just incase.
But id probably go with 30mg of epistane for 4 to 5 weeks. That dosing is known to get some good gains maybe even 40mg the last 2 weeks. im not 100% sure if the sublingual dosing is the same as oral though.

808Warrior

Awards
i did the research and for sublingual 5mgs=20mgs by pill.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if ur going to use an otc PCT do NOT use "tren"

808Warrior

Awards
yeah thats what i was thinking. i told myself i wasnt ever gonna use tren but my friend can get me a bottle of tren35 for 50 bucks....epic dea.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
i did the research and for sublingual 5mgs=20mgs by pill.
Wow, then i wouldnt be running more then 10mgs. The most ive seen is 50mg by oral dosing and thats alot. I agree with slacker if you are using a otc ptc i wouldnt be running tren or even think about stacking ph. hope i could help

808Warrior

Awards
hmm well the box says each tablet of the epi is 5mgs take 4 a day dont exceed 6 or for more than 4 weeks. maybe just stick with the epi and fat burner then. thanks guys.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
yeah, tren = serm

Tyler3295

Awards
Tren = serm?

Is this AAS tren we are talking about? If so, where is the test base..?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Tren = serm?

Is this AAS tren we are talking about? If so, where is the test base..?
Nah, we're talking about the Extreme Tren PH. It might actually be a steroid, though, I'm not sure if it acts directly on the AR or not.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the PH tren and AAS tren are very different, however niether are really user friendly know a couple ppl who have ran both and had some pretty harsh sides, personally i would never touch a steroid or PH without a SERM on hand.

808Warrior

Awards
ive decided to not buy then tren. im just gonna go with the epistane. should i buy the 100 count so i ahve 133 tabs total (33 free leftover from my friend at 5mg each) or get the 180 count so id have 113 tabs.

and can someone verify the 5mg sublingual=20mg by pill?

808Warrior

Awards
so i went with the epistane/OEP. im gonna run 20mgs (4x5mg tabs) of sublingual epistane a day for 33 days. my goal is to be 180lbs and im at around 190 right now. with keeping as much muscle mass as possible or even getting stronger. possible?