ImperialPhysiques

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Found this gym online, located in FL. Their online shop has some items I’ve been looking for. Has anyone bought from them or trained there before? Thanks

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found this gym online, located in FL. Their online shop has some items I’ve been looking for. Has anyone bought from them or trained there before? Thanks
Please tell us what they have 🤫

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Googled. Meh. Not impressed. Sarms and some prohormones that can be found at Amino and stuff

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Googled. Meh. Not impressed. Sarms and some prohormones that can be found at Amino and stuff
Mainly eying the azinol, haven’t tried that before and 3 compound cuts blend looks decent. A shop here up north used to sell Built brand like 2 yrs ago but can’t seem to find it anymore recently

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mainly eying the azinol, haven’t tried that before and 3 compound cuts blend looks decent. A shop here up north used to sell Built brand like 2 yrs ago but can’t seem to find it anymore recently
I'd expect this place to stop selling these items soon, as well.
Public scrutiny is the best way to get rid of an illegal source.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd expect this place to stop selling these items soon, as well.
Public scrutiny is the best way to get rid of an illegal source.
This is true. It’s time for my next Apex order anyways :D

thinking of trying Hyperion next, or arimahex. But I just love the ursa and triton too much

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is true. It’s time for my next Apex order anyways :D

thinking of trying Hyperion next, or arimahex. But I just love the ursa and triton too much
Arimahex and AET-50 is the SSJ4GOD stack ;)