Immune system modulation

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Any natural supps to help out with neither suppressing or over stimulating immune system? I heard lingzhi mushroom can do this. Any thoughts? Thank you

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any natural supps to help out with neither suppressing or over stimulating immune system? I heard lingzhi mushroom can do this. Any thoughts? Thank you
Sleep number 1
Nutrition number 2
Good exercise routine 3
Invictus from Iron Legion the active ingredient was studied to boost immune system 4
Combine Viron and Rebirth by BLR to boost test and regulate hormones for a positive immune system 5

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Sleep number 1
Nutrition number 2
Good exercise routine 3
Invictus from Iron Legion the active ingredient was studied to boost immune system 4
Combine Viron and Rebirth by BLR to boost test and regulate hormones for a positive immune system 5
Thank you brother

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As noted above training, sleep, and nutrition in the right balance are key.

With that in mind what you are really going to want to look into (based on wanting modulation and balance) some adaptogens.

Reishi (what you listed) is definitely a good option. Many other mushrooms take a varying role in benefiting this as well (with Reishi probably being one of the top in just immunity regards), but look into Cordyceps, Turkey Tail, and various others and determine if they seem to fit your circumstance.

Outside that I personally like Eleutherococcus Senticosus/Siberian Ginseng for this purpose.

Panax Ginseng and Atragalus Root may be worth looking into as well.

Again hopefully that gets you started, I’d be glad to help more, but with adaptogens it also kind of depends on what you are looking to adapt against!

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
As noted above training, sleep, and nutrition in the right balance are key.

With that in mind what you are really going to want to look into (based on wanting modulation and balance) some adaptogens.

Reishi (what you listed) is definitely a good option. Many other mushrooms take a varying role in benefiting this as well (with Reishi probably being one of the top in just immunity regards), but look into Cordyceps, Turkey Tail, and various others and determine if they seem to fit your circumstance.

Outside that I personally like Eleutherococcus Senticosus/Siberian Ginseng for this purpose.

Panax Ginseng and Atragalus Root may be worth looking into as well.

Again hopefully that gets you started, I’d be glad to help more, but with adaptogens it also kind of depends on what you are looking to adapt against!
Thank you man. Haven't tried the adaptogens you have listed but definitely will. I have tried many adaptogens such as ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea, maca, bacopa, lion's mane mushroom and various others. Excited to give those ones you listed a shot. Thank you man

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you man. Haven't tried the adaptogens you have listed but definitely will. I have tried many adaptogens such as ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea, maca, bacopa, lion's mane mushroom and various others. Excited to give those ones you listed a shot. Thank you man
Definitely recommend making KSM66 a daily staple. 600 to 900mg a day.