Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's just that I'd like a lower dosage like 10-15 mg to combat with the sides, brawn is 25-30 I think.
I’ve heard they are g2g, but if in America you should just go with a board sponsor like Supreme Labs or MA Labs / MA Research. 10mg/12.5mg capsules respectively, as well as liquids from both of them if you want even more specific dosing. I can personally vouch for both vendors (no affiliation, just a happy customer).

Both have regular discount codes for AM members as well as occasional sales.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I’ve heard they are g2g, but if in America you should just go with a board sponsor like Supreme Labs or MA Labs / MA Research. 10mg/12.5mg capsules respectively, as well as liquids from both of them if you want even more specific dosing. I can personally vouch for both vendors (no affiliation, just a happy customer).

Both have regular discount codes for AM members as well as occasional sales.
I would definitely, but I'm not from America..

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used their sister brand "Immortal Strength" msten, and I got shut down and stronger so I'd say g2g

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used their sister brand "Immortal Strength" msten, and I got shut down and stronger so I'd say g2g
good to hear its legit .. i was kinda interested in their achangel 25mg halo x120caps

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
good to hear its legit .. i was kinda interested in their achangel 25mg halo x120caps
That would be Halodrol right? I wish their naming would give more info on the actual ingridients 😃 But with the Hi-Techs and such on the market, I guess Archangel, Minotaur, Dragon fire etc. names aren't that bad.. 😄

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be Halodrol right? I wish their naming would give more info on the actual ingridients 😃 But with the Hi-Tecs and such on the market, I guess Archangel, Minotaur, Dragon fire etc. names aren't that bad.. 😄
yeah hi tech have stolen all the original names lol .. never thought about that lol

but yup halodrol