IML -threw the dog a bone. DREAM &GROW LOG AND REVIEW

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to say thank you to Prince, Heavy, and everyone over at IML for this Great opportunity!
Sleep has always been an issue for me. It has always caused me unwated problem with stress, raised cortisol levels , effecting my mood, and recovery.

Tonight i started off with one pill approximately 10:30pm.
updates to come.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Here is a td pic.

Delivery was lightening fast. Bottle has a seal on the top ,and a seal inside you must peal off, which provides some extra security and piece of mind for your product.
I expect good thing to report with D&G!
update my experience as they unfold!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
11:pm was already feeling it. kinda feel sleepy. by 11:30 it was hitting me hard, kinda off balance . it reminds me of kinda of a hangover without the headache . this morning im in such a good mood . my eyes still feel kinda tired but im totally awake .
and redreshed. feel just pleasant! :)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
first i wanna comment again on how much of a great mood i was in yesterday. it lasted almost until noon. im kinda surprised at how good of a mood i was . nothing could change it.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
last night i took 1 cap again. i believe about 9pm. 1/2 hr later i could feel myself become more relaxed and heavy eyed.
within the hour i was nodding off on the couch. so i decided to go to bed.
this is not like me at all. the exact opposite. normally im so tired , but just cant sleep. i toss and turn for hrs.
well i woke up one time to use the bathroom. and slept until 6:15 my alarm was going off at 5:45 . i must have been in one deep sleep. Today , again im in a very upbeat mood. side effects drymouth, drythroat. definitely being more social with everyone.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tonight is the last night of one cap. tomorrow night i will try 2 caps just to see how i handle it and how much more intense the affects will be.
today and each morning after i wake up, i sit on the couch for a few minutes, to kinda shake out the cob webs. if i would allow myself, i could fall right back to sleep. so i must get up rinse my face with cold water, and get moving or else id be late for work.
this week ive really been in an all around better mood, more positive, more social, and just more at ease . stress seams to be at an all time low. i would highly recommend anyone who has a hard time falling asleep, staying asleep, who wakeup still tired and just feel drain3d the next day to give Dream and Grow a try. this last week has been incredible. i feel great. and so will you.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no work today. i still woke up about 5:45am. sat there a moment and decided to take advantage of Dream and Grow's long lasting effects. so i fell back asleep quickly . woke up about 9:30am. i could of gone back to sleep but my 3yr old and my six yr old were climbing on me like a jungle
gym! So i figure it was up time.
another night i slept great! it is truly a miracle how well this has been working for me. thank you IML for giving me a chance to log this great product. more to come

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take 1 cap a night and sleep a full 8 hours, wake up the next day feeling good and refresh!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 1 cap a night and sleep a full 8 hours, wake up the next day feeling good and refresh!
agreed. ive been looking for something for such a long time to help with my sleep issues . now ive finally found it!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went to 3rd shift this week. was curious on how well dream and grow would work when having to sleep during the daytime. I'm very happy with the results so far. last 2 days avg about 7hrs of sleep. this is sensational for me.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a solid product
Always wanted to try it

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a solid product
Always wanted to try it
it is amazing. truly. my son is going to try it now. he has anxiety, trouble sleeping, and always in pain due to his back. he has a cyst on the base of his spine on the nerves. no one will touch. so we are gonna see how he likes this. I will update how it affects him , pain relief,and sleep

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
today. I got off at 7am. went home and took my Dream and grow. about 730am. 8:30 /9am.
I was out. I actual was woke up by my wife to go to bed in the bedroom. I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up about 1:30pm. went back to sleep til 4pm. another great Day of sleep.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan. Usually I stick to one cap, and only on the night before the day I go into work later. Have you tried two caps yet?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan. Usually I stick to one cap, and only on the night before the day I go into work later. Have you tried two caps yet?
no! been kinda worried about going to 2 caps. I dont wanna sleep all day long. ive only had to use one cap. have you ever gone 2 caps.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no! been kinda worried about going to 2 caps. I dont wanna sleep all day long. ive only had to use one cap. have you ever gone 2 caps.
Only a couple of times. Sleep was great, almost comatose. I typically only get 5-6 hours of sleep a night, so I only take it once or twice a week.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only a couple of times. Sleep was great, almost comatose. I typically only get 5-6 hours of sleep a night, so I only take it once or twice a week.
ok so in the morning after work I will take 2 caps for the sake of experimentation. (is this a word)) haha.
seriously, if I never wake up I'm gonna be so pissed off! ;)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok just took 2 caps! 7:45am . I better get some great sleep. hope I dont wake up with a hangover! lol.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok. I was out by 8:45 -9am. woke up one time to use the bathroom.I could hardly make my eyes stay open. I bounced off the hallway wall. smh.... back to bed and woke up about 4pm. I had to sit there for a little bit. I really wanted to go back to sleep but didn't wanna sleep all day . wow 2 caps demolished me..

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok. I was out by 8:45 -9am. woke up one time to use the bathroom.I could hardly make my eyes stay open. I bounced off the hallway wall. smh.... back to bed and woke up about 4pm. I had to sit there for a little bit. I really wanted to go back to sleep but didn't wanna sleep all day . wow 2 caps demolished me..
Yea 2 caps straight punishes me haha. 1 is definitely the way to go!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea 2 caps straight punishes me haha. 1 is definitely the way to go!
yea . it is definitely stronger and long acting. im gonna have to try this again. haha

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok things have been going great . now I will report 1 side affect for
myself. if you take 2 caps. I did a few times. the last time I did I was so dry mouthed I had to keep getting up to drink. lmao. my tongue, mouth ,throat . then I had to keep pissing. so I stick to one cap every night. and I feel more relaxed and in such a better mood the next morning it just amazes me. people have asked me why I'm in such a good mood at work. so I tell them!! if you havent tried this great product don't wait. its only your well deserved sleep your missing out on. if you wanna stop tossing and turning and actually sleep order a bottle. you will be very happy you did .

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout the break in action been very sick mucus/fluid in my lungs. Will hopefully be back in the swing of things come monday

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bout the break in action been very sick mucus/fluid in my lungs. Will hopefully be back in the swing of things come monday
Take care of yourself man. I got my Dream N Grow in the other day, so I'm back in the sleep mode!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take care of yourself man. I got my Dream N Grow in the other day, so I'm back in the sleep mode!
Sleep has suffered. Cant wait to get back.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I've been sick for about 2 weeks. Just getting back in to routine. Ive been on 11-7shift this week. Last 2 days ive gotten off of work. And taken 1 cap each day. Within an hour I was falling asleep. I slept very well. I didn't want to get up today. I slept about 6hrs. But didn't want to waste the whole day so I forced myself up. But dam if I didn't have kids and a wife I would of slept the day away! Awesome.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok things have been going great . now I will report 1 side affect for
myself. if you take 2 caps. I did a few times. the last time I did I was so dry mouthed I had to keep getting up to drink. lmao. my tongue, mouth ,throat . then I had to keep pissing. so I stick to one cap every night. and I feel more relaxed and in such a better mood the next morning it just amazes me. people have asked me why I'm in such a good mood at work. so I tell them!! if you havent tried this great product don't wait. its only your well deserved sleep your missing out on. if you wanna stop tossing and turning and actually sleep order a bottle. you will be very happy you did .
I had a bad experience from 2 caps also, extremely dry mouth and had blurry vision in the morning, it was almost a little scary... 1 cap have been treating me well though, feels like I'm waking up more often to pee, have anyone else experienced that?, but falling asleep right after.

Should we do any breaks or can we go straight through for a long period of time?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a bad experience from 2 caps also, extremely dry mouth and had blurry vision in the morning, it was almost a little scary... 1 cap have been treating me well though, feels like I'm waking up more often to pee, have anyone else experienced that?, but falling asleep right after.

Should we do any breaks or can we go straight through for a long period of time?
Yes. I do this also sometimes. Because I end up so dry mouthed I will drink water . go back to sleep no problem.then wake up a few hrs later take a wiz, And repeat the same thing sometimes. I had to stop for about two weeks do to being very sick. the dry mouth from one cap should pass.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take my one cap everyday /night whatever shift I work. Helps me big time

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Chiming in. I've been enjoying Dream N Grow. I'd built up a very bad habit of staying up until 1, 2, or even 3 am. Whenever I'd try to get to bed before midnight, I'd be wide awake for an hour or two. Frustrating.

I started with 1 cap and noticed a difference, but not enough to country my bad habit sleep clock. So, I did 2 caps for about a week. And, yes, the dry mouth is bad. Uncomfortable. But way worth it. I just kept a tall glass of water on the nightstand and was fine.

I've never experienced a "forced" sleep. IOW, if I wanted to stay up, this didn't put me out. But, I do find myself "wanting" to go to bed 30 to 45 minutes after taking.

Now that I've been going to bed before midnight for a couple of weeks, I'm taking just one cap and it's still working great.

Not sure if the "grow" part of this is doing anything, but I'm cool with it even if it's just getting me to sleep.

About to order another bottle.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only get the Dry mouth if I eat after taking Dream&Grow..

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I only get the Dry mouth if I eat after taking Dream&Grow..
Interesting. Not me. I never eat after taking DNG and I get it pretty bad -- actually, it's not TOO bad with a single cap.