IML 4-Andro + E-Control Cycle Length ?

LTFU

Awards
I'll start by saying other than a YK11 cycle last year around this time, I have been out of the PH cycling for quite a few years now due to a couple life changing injuries a few years ago.

I'm wanting to get back into it a little more and would like to start with a cycle of IML 4-Andro paired with IML E-Control.

The majority of 4-Andro cycles that I've been finding are 6-8 weeks. I'd like to run this 12 weeks

My question, is there any major pro's or con's to running 4-Andro for 12 weeks?

Appreciate any input.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no reason not to run 12 weeks, very few exceptions to this but caveat: You get labs and they are **** and so bad you need to stop(unlikely with 4-dhea) or you get unbearable sides.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 andro is a sufficient yet mild “test base” to be used with a stronger muscle builder, whether it be a sarm, andro, designer….

On its own, I think you’re gonna be greatly disappointed!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super 4andro by IML is def stronger then normal 4andro. And in the topical form it shines much brighter

Im running Randro by IML, topical also right now and its magical for strength already. I've used it oral and ive used epiandro oral and this is far better

12 weeks on Super 4 andro is easy peasey sir.

These products are not super toxic remotely. They are very safe and tolerable.

Just remember, you will need PCT afterward as it is suppressive

Good luck, ty for the purchase and for future orders, "WES15" gets you 15% off all orders :)

LTFU

Awards
Super 4andro by IML is def stronger then normal 4andro. And in the topical form it shines much brighter

Im running Randro by IML, topical also right now and its magical for strength already. I've used it oral and ive used epiandro oral and this is far better

12 weeks on Super 4 andro is easy peasey sir.

These products are not super toxic remotely. They are very safe and tolerable.

Just remember, you will need PCT afterward as it is suppressive

Good luck, ty for the purchase and for future orders, "WES15" gets you 15% off all orders :)
First off, I appreciate everyone’s feedback.

Wesley Inman, I see your currently running a IML transdermal and shaving your quads and applying there. Do you find that is the best spot?

Years ago I applied to my traps/chest/shoulders, however, since then I’m covered in tattoos in that area and am not sure if that would hurt the absorption.

Also, I’ll be sure to use your discount. I appreciate it!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off, I appreciate everyone’s feedback.

Wesley Inman, I see your currently running a IML transdermal and shaving your quads and applying there. Do you find that is the best spot?

Years ago I applied to my traps/chest/shoulders, however, since then I’m covered in tattoos in that area and am not sure if that would hurt the absorption.

Also, I’ll be sure to use your discount. I appreciate it!
Ty sir🙏🙏

It is not the "best spot" but I have a young daughter and I'm often shirtless and carry her.

Gels can transmit to other people, so I use quads so she doesn't get jacked off DHT lol.

Chest shoulders arms are fine sir.

Enjoy 💪💪

LTFU

Awards
After reading through some previous logs and discussions regarding these compounds I mentioned above my plan is to run IML 4–andro along with YK11 for a 12 week cycle.

I’ll run a pump of 4-andro in the morning and one at night as the bottle suggest and then I’m thinking of starting the first few weeks with 10mg of YK and then bumping it up to 15mg probably 2 or 3 weeks into the cycle.

I appreciate everyone’s input.

tstrogo93

Awards
Ty sir🙏🙏

It is not the "best spot" but I have a young daughter and I'm often shirtless and carry her.

Gels can transmit to other people, so I use quads so she doesn't get jacked off DHT lol.

Chest shoulders arms are fine sir.

Enjoy 💪💪
Hey Wes, Any opinion as the best transdermal to use that wont blunt and might even improve libido while supporting mass gains?