IML 1-Andro, 4-Andro TD Dosing, 1st cycle

• Thread starter Strongmanstarter
  • Start date

Strongmanstarter

Awards
I was wondering if anyone had run this stack with the recommended 2 pumps each for 8 weeks and had any worthwhile results? It seems everyone here recommends 4 pumps each and while money isn't an issue, it seems needlessly expensive.

For some background, I am a 30 year old male. 5'8" 185lbs, 9-10% BF. 300/440/565 Bench/Squat/Deadlift. I am getting into strongman and since they don't test, I am thinking of running my first cycle. I am only concerned with stength gains as I actually need to lose a few lbs still and not concerned with how I look. I am all about performance. I was thinking about some Test E, but I wouldn't beging to know where to get it. I was trying to decide between a 1 and 4 Andro transdermal stack or 4 Andro and some LGD. Open to other suggestions as well.

Thanks

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are trying to lose a few pounds then 1 Andro and lgd won't be a good idea imo. Just the recommended 1 pump every 12 hours of 4 andro td with 1-200mg of androsterone td would preserve muscle and strength while cutting.

Strongmanstarter

Awards
The LGD was more of a cost saving measure if results would be similar