Im your idol

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Cutting start in about 2 weeks. 4 week superdrol followed with some caffeine, maybe some ephedrine and Thyrogen-X with Leviathan Reloaded. CLeaning up the diet, had fun last week with burger king mcdonalds and browns chicken. Time to get serious.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
No workout yesterday was tired beyond belief

legs today after slacking on them for a while
135x8
225x5
315x5
335x5 I had more in me but blah

leg press
710x5
800x5

Did calfs and hammies. Legs are like jello. This work is killing me. Im down 5lbs so far so currently 235. I am told 4-6 more weeks on this 6 day 12 hr crap so I am really hoping it doesnt effect my cut.1hr to work and 1 hr back 14hrs ugh. Diets good but boring as ****. Oatmeal in the morning, 2 chicken breasts, carrots, romain lettuce, 3 bananas and some dinner with a protein shake is all I had today. I havent added it up today but I am going to try 2500cals for a week or so, then 2300 then see how it goes from there. Low of the low would be 2000cals. Im so hungry all the time, I miss the bulk already eating 24/7.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I hate being hungry. I started the cutting stack and breaking myself in with cardio for 15-20min, did 15min last night and I was like a furnace, sweat wouldnt stop pouring. Next week will hopefully be the full 4 day a week cardio, weekends if I have to if I am limited during the week from work. Sd will also start monday for a 4 week 20mg cycle. I hope I am not to tired from the lack of massive carbs. Ill be eating 3 bananas a day so we will see. Diet today was oatmeal, protein shake, 2 chicken breats, carrots, peach, radishes, and some crap dinner. I gotta up the protein a bit but thats easy, just a shake in the morning.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Back was last night

Pull ups
bwx5
25x5
25x5
40x5

yates rows
225x5
275x5
295x5
315x5

dumbell rows
90x5
100x5
110x5
120x5

rackpulls
315x5
365x5
405x7

abs yada yada

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
It seems I have been having quad problems. One day I woke up with a bruise on my quad, each day it got bigger and bigger. Then I couldnt bend my leg, and it I did it hurt like hell. It felt like someone cut my quad in half and reattached it. Was REEEEAALLLLY tight and hard. Today I jumped back into doing light legs and it felt ok. So I am thinking next week its going to be a full on leg day. I have no idea what happened, I didnt get hit by anything or anything else for this to happen.