Im terrified. Please read regarding PCT

Spookybro

Awards
Finished a 16week test e cycle.

Two weeks after last pin I took aromasin 25mg for 10 days (read that it boosted t levels) and started 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva combined.

I am a little over 2 weeks into PCT and I have absolutely zero sex drive. No interest in woman at ALL. My penis doesnt want to get hard either.

I wasnt aware that during pct sex drive would be completely gone. My relationship is now in trouble because I'm not even interested in sex when I used to have sex twice a day before i did a cycle.

How long until my libido and dick starts to work again? This is horrible. I take tongkat, tribukus, zinc, l dopa, maca and nothing is helping.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You took something suppressive for 16 weeks, plus 2-3 weeks while it was still active in your system, gained muscle, fucked up your hormones, and you expect to bounce back with all your hormones (which were suppressed for 18 weeks) in 2 weeks?
Dude, just be patient, if you had the balls to run 16 week cylce, man up, have patience and give more time to pct. It will be ok, but it just need more time, thats it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sex drive in pct is hit or miss. Mostly miss. Why? You are missing DHT and you are using SERMs, which kill your sex drive as they basically act as estrogen on many tissues. And secondly, you had super high DHT levels to which your body got used to, and now with normal DHT levels you wont get the same effect as you did before cycle. What I am saying is, your body needs to get accustomed to normal hormone levels. FYI, your test levels are probably normal by now. Mostly in two weeks time of PCT, they should be high. Especially if you used HCG during the cycle. The problem is as I said mostly the SERMs (especially clomid, stop using it, just nolva will suffice) and normal/low DHT levels that you need to get accustomed to.

The best way to help is to use a non suppressive DHT; Proviron (25 to 75mg ed) and use sildenafil citrate (25 to 100mg) before sex. Have this prepared b4 your next PCT and dont use clomid, it acts as the most strongest estrogen. I turn into an emotional wreck if on clomid.

Both DHT and SERMs have a psychological and physical effect on sex drive.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Two weeks after last pin I took aromasin 25mg for 10 days (read that it boosted t levels) and started 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva combined.

I am a little over 2 weeks into PCT and I have absolutely zero sex drive. No interest in woman at ALL. My penis doesnt want to get hard either.

I wasnt aware that during pct sex drive would be completely gone. My relationship is now in trouble because I'm not even interested in sex when I used to have sex twice a day before i did a cycle.

How long until my libido and dick starts to work again? This is horrible. I take tongkat, tribukus, zinc, l dopa, maca and nothing is helping.
You got good advice here.

But here's more truth:

You are NEVER guaranteed to get back to normal after a cycle. And ESPECIALLY not after a 16 week cycle. You were on cycle 1/3 of a year. I know more than a few guys who never came back from a cycle of that length.
You MAY return to normal after a while. But you may not. If you asked me beforehand, I already told you this. If I didn't, you've certainly heard it before, from myself and others.
I hope everything works out for you. But if you play, you better be prepared to pay.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You got wait at least a minimum of half the time you ran for before you can safely tell if you’re going to fully recover or not. If after 8 weeks your libido is still ****, then chances are you did permanent damage

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d also add in M test or some kind of natural T booster. Not saying it’ll be the answer but in conjunction with all of the above it may help.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got good advice here.

But here's more truth:

You are NEVER guaranteed to get back to normal after a cycle. And ESPECIALLY not after a 16 week cycle. You were on cycle 1/3 of a year. I know more than a few guys who never came back from a cycle of that length.
You MAY return to normal after a while. But you may not. If you asked me beforehand, I already told you this. If I didn't, you've certainly heard it before, from myself and others.
I hope everything works out for you. But if you play, you better be prepared to pay.
I would add to this, just to prevent any major panic attacks; it's not that bad. If done properly, you will jump to 95% of what you were b4. As for libido, mine stabilises after 1 or 2 months after pct is done.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nobody wants to hear it, but truth is this is the games we play. You may be fine, you may not. You may end up on trt for the rest of your life. It's the risks we take. You should have know before hand.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As mentioned above you most certainly were very little educated in the matter before starting your cycle. You did a very long cycle that nobody not already on TRT should do. When I did my first cycle at 24years old the libido I had prior to that never came back even when my levels came back in the 500-600 TT. That’s something most ppl miss. test levels within range does not equal libido is back. Just how panicked you seem to be over the 25 threads you started in a week show you should have never touched steroids if you weren’t aware of those risks. Do you know how many of us need to pin test for the rest of our life because we didn’t bounce back from PCT? you’re just 2-3 weeks in PCT, CHILL. If you expected libido to come back within a week after doing a freaking 4 months cycle of test you’re crazy delusional. Stick to your pct plan, stop adding stuff over stuff because you’re panicking and just wait and hope it’ll come back. If not well a bunch of us will welcome you in the soft noodle club.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stop the Aromasin; it’s crushing any estrogen you have.

Stop the Clomid; it kills libido in many and the Nolva at 20-40mg will be sufficient (I would do 40mg personally).

Proviron, maca, zinc daily. Tadalafil or sildenafil as needed. Phenibut, l-Theanine or magnesium beforehand as well if you are getting overwhelming performance anxiety wondering if your pecker will work.

Give it time.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As mentioned above you most certainly were very little educated in the matter before starting your cycle. You did a very long cycle that nobody not already on TRT should do. When I did my first cycle at 24years old the libido I had prior to that never came back even when my levels came back in the 500-600 TT. That’s something most ppl miss. test levels within range does not equal libido is back. Just how panicked you seem to be over the 25 threads you started in a week show you should have never touched steroids if you weren’t aware of those risks. Do you know how many of us need to pin test for the rest of our life because we didn’t bounce back from PCT? you’re just 2-3 weeks in PCT, CHILL. If you expected libido to come back within a week after doing a freaking 4 months cycle of test you’re crazy delusional. Stick to your pct plan, stop adding stuff over stuff because you’re panicking and just wait and hope it’ll come back. If not well a bunch of us will welcome you in the soft noodle club.
I did a 4 month cycle as my last cycle. My TT is higher then when I started cycling. At the upper 90% of labs range. My LH is however 75% higher then when I started cycling; 5.5 was 3.5. This probably due to serms. This was effectively my 3rd cycle. I have never done strong cycles however and never used 19nor's.

I am saying, cycling is not THAT harmful. Just to balance out all other's apocalyptic scenarios so you don't freak out that much.

What it did harm is prostate. It's definitely not the same as pre-cycle. So test came out okay but prostate a bit worse and that is something that can affect erections. But not libido mind you...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As for libido, I am certain that high quantities of DHT make some permanent changes to receptor sensitivity and/or to other systems that are connected to the reward system. Dopamine system, SERT, etc. for sure get affected a lot by hormones. So all of this has an effect on libido, mood, depression, etc.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a 4 month cycle as my last cycle. My TT is higher then when I started cycling. At the upper 90% of labs range. My LH is however 75% higher then when I started cycling; 5.5 was 3.5. This probably due to serms. This was effectively my 3rd cycle. I have never done strong cycles however and never used 19nor's.

I am saying, cycling is not THAT harmful. Just to balance out all other's apocalyptic scenarios so you don't freak out that much.
Nobody's saying that it is impossible to recover... But the many, many guys on this site alone who ran longer cycles and are now forever dependant on TRT would probably disagree with you that longer cycles can be VERY harmful sometimes.
It's a dice roll.
We can do whatever possible to try and tip the scales in our favor. But for many of us, one of the things we do to try and better our chances, is to not run cycles lasting 1/3 of a year.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been on exogenous test since 15th of march, 500mg till june 1st.

After that, 100-125mg of underdosed test till august 20th. Then i stopped everything for 3 weeks. Felt like death and hopped on hcg and 100mg properly dosed test and felt like a million bucks. Then after 6 weeks i dropped test and continued to just run 500 iu hcg 3x per week. Felt really good on hcg only. Then, 2 weeks later stopped hcg and started 50mg clomid. Fast forward and i have been on clomid for 10 days and i feel fine other than burts of rage i get from clomid.

I am full, gaining strength in the gym and have been waking up with morning wood every day since thursday.

So i really dont know what my test levels are, but i would confidently say that they are within the normal range. But my testicles grew back during the hcg + test period, so now they are receptive to the lh.

Am i going to experience a crash post clomid? Maybe / likely. I have my own theory on driving estro really low as serms leavw my body using ai (aside from pre competition, i believe pct is the only time when it is wise to keep estrogen lower, especially as serms leave the body) and will try it out.

All in all, if recovery keeps beong as smooth as it is now after being on self prescribed trt for over 7 months (it has been over 3 weeks since my last 50mg shot of test) i will 100% attribute it to hcg.

I remember when i started blasting hcg, i started out with 750 iu 3x per week, without test. Within few days my testicles grew back and i started feeling really good.

Dont despair man. If things dont start looking up after a substantial amount of time, you can always try blasting hcg. Alongside you can run a trt dose of test as hcg bypasses hpta axis. And then after some time, you quit test and continue hcg for couple more weeks and then you stop hcg and start the serms. At that point your testicles will already be at their full capacity due to all the hcg you have been taking and will respond to the lh surge by pituitary induced by serms.

BUT FIRST, keep doing what you are doing. Maybe you get away with just serms.

Btw screw the darn libido. I dont really have it now but then again i didnt really have it even on 500mg test per week. I am sure there is so much more to relationship then just sex.

Here where i come from most people dont do pct lol. Old timers recommend against serms and ai's. Increasing healthy fat intake with regulars, vitamin c, zinc and magnesium is what is recommended.

Eat enough calories, lots of sleep, lots of protein, creatine etc and hit the gym hard to keep the gains. You will recover.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jinsun as @Renew1 just mentionned above nobody said cycling was a direct way to trt but you saying there’s almost no chance anything happens is far from the truth. I know you’re cycling and PCTing so obviously I respect the fact you’re going to defend this side of the story but let’s not be naive here. Half of this forum who’s cycled for a couple years are on TRT. than you can add another 25% who aren’t on trt but their levels aren’t what they used to be. There is NO denying than cycling aggressively is a direct road to TRT. The only thing uncertain is if it’ll take a year or 10. Don’t fool yourself. I certainly agree this guy will most certainly be okay given time I’m not even worried about it. I just dislike people who are PCTing who defend the idea that if you do it right they’ll be all right forever.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody's saying that it is impossible to recover... But the many, many guys on this site alone who ran longer cycles and are now forever dependant on TRT would probably disagree with you that longer cycles can be VERY harmful sometimes.
It's a dice roll.
We can do whatever possible to try and tip the scales in our favor. But for many of us, one of the things we do to try and better our chances, is to not run cycles lasting 1/3 of a year.
Well, I said, I am just balancing the scales here.

But in all honesty, as much as there are guys on TRT, there 100x more that are not. Also, you should keep in mind that, besides just the general curiosity and learning, forums are biased towards people that have problems versus those that don't. So there is definitely a negative selection towards forum participants. What I am saying is, that the number of people who are on forums that have problems is inflated, not representative to real world numbers.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

But in all honesty, as much as there are guys on TRT, there 100x more that are not. Also, you should keep in mind that, besides just the general curiosity and learning, forums are biased towards people that have problems versus those that don't. So there is definitely a negative selection towards forum participants. What I am saying is, that the number of people who are on forums that have problems is inflated, not representative to real world numbers.
That’s a valid point tbh. I’ll just add to that most of the people that think they are fine don’t do bloodworks and have levels that bounced back in the 300-400 areas and think they’re fine cause they have energy and libido but in reality their levels were 600-700 prior to that. I’d assume around 80% of the people in "real world" don’t do bloodworks.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a valid point tbh. I’ll just add to that most of the people that think they are fine don’t do bloodworks and have levels that bounced back in the 300-400 areas and think they’re fine cause they have energy and libido but in reality their levels were 600-700 prior to that. I’d assume around 80% of the people in "real world" don’t do bloodworks.
Also true.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I am however not saying at all that longer cycles aren't dangerous. But with use of HCG, the danger is greatly reduced as there is far less, if any, leydig cell atrophy.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am however not saying at all that longer cycles aren't dangerous. But with use of HCG, the danger is greatly reduced as there is far less, if any, leydig cell atrophy.
Tbh I get your point and you’re right but you also seem to be a very responsible guy. When I see people with very limited knowledge go on cycles like this without knowing much of the possible consequences / side effects I think a little reality check even with a spice of dramatisation is not a bad idea sometimes!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think everyone has brought at least a little bit of reality in what they've said here. But I do want to be clear. I wasn't just being dramatic. What I said is 100% realistic.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
WAIT WHATTTTTT???? your libido and erections dont come back the same even if your balls grow back and your test levels go back to normal?? I just finished my first ostarine cycle. Still waiting for my nuts to come back. I didn't do a pct. After a month of panicking and learning I just started taking tamoxifen RC liquid form.
What is the likely hood of me doing permanent damage? I ran a 5 week cycle. I want to run lgd 4033 next. Btw I'm 25. Gonna be 26 in March. I really want to make PEDS apart of my life. I just dont want to go down a one way street... or is it pretty much garanteed a one way street even if done properly?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WAIT WHATTTTTT???? your libido and erections dont come back the same even if your balls grow back and your test levels go back to normal?? I just finished my first ostarine cycle. Still waiting for my nuts to come back. I didn't do a pct. After a month of panicking and learning I just started taking tamoxifen RC liquid form.
What is the likely hood of me doing permanent damage? I ran a 5 week cycle. I want to run lgd 4033 next. Btw I'm 25. Gonna be 26 in March. I really want to make PEDS apart of my life. I just dont want to go down a one way street... or is it pretty much garanteed a one way street even if done properly?
thats not what I said. I said once you play with hormones there’s no guarantee everything will balance out to normal. As an exemple I’ve mentionned that a lot of people will PCT then return to normal levels of testosterone (bounce back) but won’t ever get the same libido as they did before. A lot of people will also. This is a dice you’re throwing on the table and the output is never Guaranteed even tho the odds are in your favor as most people do bounce back just fine. I didn’t have that chance and one day I just didn’t bounce back and here I am pinning my buttcheek for life! I did do a couple stupid things though so I suggest you play it safe because it is not worth it.

Reactions: Nac

DieselJD

Awards
U really want to make peds a part of your life, but you didnt pct? You already started heading down that one way street. Keep reading and learning

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U really want to make peds a part of your life, but you didnt pct? You already started heading down that one way street. Keep reading and learning
He ran it for 5 weeks. I did a 5 week run of osta and did an experiment. Went the 1st week without serms. Checked bloods 7 days in pct; LH was at my normal level, TT was half way up. Then I started taking tamox for a couple o weeks. Think it was two. Did it just as an experiment to really see if it's that easy to bounce back after osta. Looks like it is. My LH was actually never shut down during the 5 week period. Just my TT was almost zero. So, LH normal, TT zero. Noticed similar results form other who have tried osta. Also noticed totally suppressed users. So YMMV.

All I am saying is that he would have probably bounced just fine, without serms, after a 5 week osta cycle.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Aromasin is proven to boost T levels in men with healthy, functioning nut sacks.
You're shut down broski, it's worth noting though that your bloods won't depict an accurate picture of intra testicular serum levels, take your SERM and eat your veggies. Stop the Aromasin, unless you have an Estro rebound you don't need it, in fact, it is going to hamper your recovery at this point. If your bloods don't show improvement after 4-6 weeks, THEN it's time to start worrying.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thats not what I said. I said once you play with hormones there’s no guarantee everything will balance out to normal. As an exemple I’ve mentionned that a lot of people will PCT then return to normal levels of testosterone (bounce back) but won’t ever get the same libido as they did before. A lot of people will also. This is a dice you’re throwing on the table and the output is never Guaranteed even tho the odds are in your favor as most people do bounce back just fine. I didn’t have that chance and one day I just didn’t bounce back and here I am pinning my buttcheek for life! I did do a couple stupid things though so I suggest you play it safe because it is not worth it.
What were the stupid things you did? If you dont mind me asking. Just so I dont make the same mistake. I already have shitty libido to begin with. I cant afford to make it any worse. The ostarine cycle totally killed all desire. But it's coming back now thankfully. lolI wonder why some people just one day dont ever come back? If you do things properly and have run successful cycles before. Why would it just all of a sudden not return?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I started PEDS because I was told and read that sarms were harmless with no sides and I did read up quite a bit but it was all the wrong sources apparently. So now I'm here with like litterally 1,000 dollars worth of sarms and serms stocked away in my closet. Thought I found the holy grail of "supplements" I got ahead of myself because I felt on top of the world. Now I'm learning otherwise. But I have the ****. And I've invested litteraly hours of every day reading hard. I feel like it's worth if I can run a handful of cycles and if it's TRUE that I can PERMANENTLY KEEP THE GAINS!???? nobody has given a definite answer to this. So I'm asking you.. can I keep the gains if I run some cycles. And pct. And then pick up the natty life afterwards and keep the gains I made? Or will I slowly over time just lose them. That's kinda the feeling I'm getting.
Nobody is really talking about it enough on here. Yet quick to shame people like myself who truly dont know. Let's please talk cold truth. Help me to learn and understand. Is this just going to cause permenant damage all for temporary gains?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I started PEDS because I was told and read that sarms were harmless with no sides and I did read up quite a bit but it was all the wrong sources apparently. So now I'm here with like litterally 1,000 dollars worth of sarms and serms stocked away in my closet. Thought I found the holy grail of "supplements" I got ahead of myself because I felt on top of the world. Now I'm learning otherwise. But I have the ****. And I've invested litteraly hours of every day reading hard. I feel like it's worth if I can run a handful of cycles and if it's TRUE that I can PERMANENTLY KEEP THE GAINS!???? nobody has given a definite answer to this. So I'm asking you.. can I keep the gains if I run some cycles. And pct. And then pick up the natty life afterwards and keep the gains I made? Or will I slowly over time just lose them. That's kinda the feeling I'm getting.
Nobody is really talking about it enough on here. Yet quick to shame people like myself who truly dont know. Let's please talk cold truth. Help me to learn and understand. Is this just going to cause permenant damage all for temporary gains?
Everything you need to know has already been talked about in the anabolics forum. It's free for you to read if you choose. Your gains will never be permanent, muscles are in an ever changing state of anabolism or catabolism. When you stop taking androgens you will lose some of ypur gains, how much is up to.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What were the stupid things you did? If you dont mind me asking. Just so I dont make the same mistake. I already have shitty libido to begin with. I cant afford to make it any worse. The ostarine cycle totally killed all desire. But it's coming back now thankfully. lolI wonder why some people just one day dont ever come back? If you do things properly and have run successful cycles before. Why would it just all of a sudden not return?
Usually on cycle libido goes south. That is my experience. So much stuff can go wrong...high estro, low estro, high prolactin, 19 nors etc

I thought it would be the opposite but it wasnt the case.

So i wouldnt worry about libido on cycle. Cycling is about gains after all.

But if you want to preserve your natty libido then it would be best to keep cycles short and run hcg throughout the cycle, and not do them too often.

I personally dont think one 8-10 week cycle per year will put you on trt any time soon (key word: think), especially if you run hcg during cycle. However, doing multiple cycles a year adding up to 4-6 months being on, hell yeah, it is a one way ticket to low test / trt city.

DieselJD

Awards
It really depends on you and where you are at. If you arnt really close to your genetic limit then they can bring you to that and itll be easier to stay there. If you are at your genetic limit and they bring you above that, and dont keep taking peds, then itll slowly trickle away.

It also depends on your dedication. If you dont keep lifting and eating right you wont keep anything obviously, but if you are dedicated to the lifestyle itll be much easier to keep some of the muscle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will keep gains that are in your natty limit. A bit less then that probably.

If you want to keep supraphisiological levels of muscle, you will have to cycle all the time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What goes up must come down. Everything in this life is temporary, and ever-changing. Just because you get married doesn’t mean you don’t have to keep working to maintain the relationship. Gaining employment doesn’t usually ensure you’ll forever get to keep the job.

Bodies age, wear out, accrue damage and cellular mutation. Look at any former pro bodybuilder - are they as big now as their peak? Are guys who have won WSM a decade ago still as strong? Gains are never totally permanent, in any sense.

Enjoy the journey I say, because you never know when your time will come.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What goes up must come down. Everything in this life is temporary, and ever-changing. Just because you get married doesn’t mean you don’t have to keep working to maintain the relationship. Gaining employment doesn’t usually ensure you’ll forever get to keep the job.

Bodies age, wear out, accrue damage and cellular mutation. Look at any former pro bodybuilder - are they as big now as their peak? Are guys who have won WSM a decade ago still as strong? Gains are never totally permanent, in any sense.

Enjoy the journey I say, because you never know when your time will come.
All glory is fleeting.

vinn1059

Awards
I dont even use an ai at 250mg test cyp weekly. And you took 25mg aromasin for 10 days straight????? You probably have no estrogen left. You need estrogen for libido and sex drive. You need to get bloods done.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont even use an ai at 250mg test cyp weekly. And you took 25mg aromasin for 10 days straight????? You probably have no estrogen left. You need estrogen for libido and sex drive. You need to get bloods done.
At 500mg test if i dont use ai i just get a little bloated in the face. Its crazy what he did, but i myself also made the mistake by following the "you need to use ai on cycle" sentiment, crashed my estrogen twice and significantly hindered my gains.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It was arimistane.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Hate to say it but this is one of the reasons I don't run a 16 week cycle. You need to give it more time to come back. But the people here are right... nothing is guaranteed. These are the risks going in and when you're running 16 week cycles you have to know that the chances increase.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

You crashed your estrogen most likely. Stop the ai, get some Cialis.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hate to say it but this is one of the reasons I don't run a 16 week cycle. You need to give it more time to come back. But the people here are right... nothing is guaranteed. These are the risks going in and when you're running 16 week cycles you have to know that the chances increase.
I'd bet anything the length of the cycle had nothing to do with it and pounding that ai is the culture

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'd bet anything the length of the cycle had nothing to do with it and pounding that ai is the culture
Could be. I've been able to run AIs pretty high without noticeable feelings of effects but it does kill a lot of people's sex drive. Could be that the SERM is bunk, in which case it could take substantially longer to recover. Could be a lot of different things. It's the risk you take going in.