I'm Still Alive...for those who give a sh***.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey dudes, just thought I'd drop a quick line to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. A lot has changed in my life in the last couple of months. I've moved, began a new job, and am trying to get my sh*t back together with a new/old focus on my career. I'm actually happy once again with work and life.

Training has been good. I'm hovering around 238lbs and am looking rather good. Still get the compliments and stares...lol. I'll be cutting in a couple of months.

My ex still gives me crap about wanting to get back together (for those who remember that whole ordeal). She even stopped the divorce proceedings, so now I have to refile everything. Seems to be a never-ending saga.

Anyways, the site looks good as ever. Seems to have new changes whenever I check in. I miss talking to my old bro's here...and my chicks...lol. I still don't have internet at home, but will hopefully get it up and running in a few weeks. It's just that I'm NEVER home.

Talk to you all later...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see that you are still doing good.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Cuffs how the hell are ya ?

T-Bone and I were just saying the other day wheres Cuffs and low and behold...:)

Last edited:
CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
My ex still gives me crap about wanting to get back together (for those who remember that whole ordeal). She even stopped the divorce proceedings, so now I have to refile everything. Seems to be a never-ending saga.
Good ****ing Christ to this...

Good to have you back here at least.

tattoopierced1

good to hear from you again.. i take it your not on the force anymore then?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cuffs I must say although you look good in the avatar I liked your old one better.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I don't really give a sh**, but good to hear from you from time to time. :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You're always welcome here bro. We probably won't forget about you unless you have amnesia :D Just curious, did you make teaching your new career like you mentioned in the past ? If so I can always give some advice or opinion on the public school system :)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Nuh, Cuffs was too busy screwing his future wife. :D
So, when's the wedding? And don't you lie to me... haha

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - ain't this some sh*t.

I think this is the 3rd thread like this you've started in my short time on this board.
:lol:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
good to see that things are wll :) may the good stuf keep coming

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey dudes, just thought I'd drop a quick line to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. A lot has changed in my life in the last couple of months. I've moved, began a new job, and am trying to get my sh*t back together with a new/old focus on my career. I'm actually happy once again with work and life.

Training has been good. I'm hovering around 238lbs and am looking rather good. Still get the compliments and stares...lol. I'll be cutting in a couple of months.

Anyways, the site looks good as ever. Seems to have new changes whenever I check in. I miss talking to my old bro's here...and my chicks...lol. I still don't have internet at home, but will hopefully get it up and running in a few weeks. It's just that I'm NEVER home.

Talk to you all later...

I have exchanged some posts with you before and like MadMan said was wondering where you had been. I had also not had time to post on here for a year or two, I recently came back to visit also, along with MadMan.