Im raging... need inputs please! HCG concerns.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting peacefully until i could get some bac water but its not avaiable NOWHERE! (im experiencing bad luck :( )... bac water dissapeared everywhere!... i dont plan to wait more than 4 weeks to start the cycle, i am from Spain and things take a lot of time to come when i order em. now the concerns regarding the HCG... i have hcg 2500 UIs wich is

Gonadotropin, hydroxycobalamine (vitamin B 12)

it comes with a vial of injectable water (does not say its bac water, so its just plain water)

now a friend who used this, says it hurts like fk, he injected intramuscular... and since i dont plan to wait until i can find bac water, i think ill do the same... or do you guys think i could inject sub Q even if i dont mix it with bac water?

it is a vial of 10 ml, and the box says it can last for 60 days in the fridge? hows that, ive heard bac water only lasts 28 days... so how can this plain inject water last 60 days?, should i trust what the box says?

Another question, should i shake the solution?, the box says i should, but i read that is adviced not to shake it?... definately i would need to since the power looks like its hard to disolve

Please any inputs will be really appreciated this hcg part is driving me crazy!!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hcg just starts to deteriorate at 30 days u can still use it. The waters g2g, most people use more water to mix when they do im injections. I only mix with 2ml of water(slows down deterioration) and then I back fill my slim pins with about 40iu of ba water. 2500ius should last u at right about the one month point.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hcg just starts to deteriorate at 30 days u can still use it. The waters g2g, most people use more water to mix when they do im injections. I only mix with 2ml of water(slows down deterioration) and then I back fill my slim pins with about 40iu of ba water. 2500ius should last u at right about the one month point.
Thank you very much my friend, i will mix it as it is then, if i can get bac water ill use it, this vial is 10 ml of inj water, so id get 250 per ml... i guess ill inject IM?... by the way, have you heard about not shaking when mixing? the powder is splitted in small rocks id definately have to shake it so it can dissolve pretty well.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No don't shake it. You'll damage the hcg. It will dissolve the second the water hits it. When u put the water in don't squirt it on the rocks. Let it slowly run down the side of the glass.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
No don't shake it. You'll damage the hcg. It will dissolve the second the water hits it. When u put the water in don't squirt it on the rocks. Let it slowly run down the side of the glass.
Amazing info my friend, yeah i heard is not good to shake it, glad to know it will dissolve well, i owe you reps brah!, now i feel better, i was gettin crazy and mad LOL... roid rage like and im not even "on" WTF! ... you saved my headphones from being broken! LOL

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Good, FYI I get all my hcg out of Spain

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HCG is very sensitive. Don't shake freeze or expose to bright light. There's a shortage of bac water everywhere for some reason. An has been for about the last month. HCG in sterile water for injections will only last 30 days. That's why people use BAC water because it will last over twice as long. If you HAVE to mix it (which you shouldn't) roll it in your hands slowly and very gently never shake. Male sure you store it in the fridge but not close enough to the back to freeze. Why are you injecting IM?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
HCG is very sensitive. Don't shake freeze or expose to bright light. There's a shortage of bac water everywhere for some reason. An has been for about the last month. HCG in sterile water for injections will only last 30 days. That's why people use BAC water because it will last over twice as long. If you HAVE to mix it (which you shouldn't) roll it in your hands slowly and very gently never shake. Male sure you store it in the fridge but not close enough to the back to freeze. Why are you injecting IM?
Thanks a lot for the response very useful info... i was thinking about injecting IM because it is instructed on the box... the fact of the vitamin b12 on it and the fact that is not bac water, makes me wonder if i could still inject sub Q?... if i could id be happy... really, ive heard it hurts... not fan of pinning :S... do you think it would be okay sub Q?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks a lot for the response very useful info... i was thinking about injecting IM because it is instructed on the box... the fact of the vitamin b12 on it and the fact that is not bac water, makes me wonder if i could still inject sub Q?... if i could id be happy... really, ive heard it hurts... not fan of pinning :S... do you think it would be okay sub Q?
I would pin it sub-q. If the b-12 doesn't absorb so what? I would rather get the advantages of the HCG and not have to pin IM but that's just me. I don't know of any harm pinning b-12 would do. If I had to guess I'd say it would wouldn't absorb. I'd google it though.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I would pin it sub-q. If the b-12 doesn't absorb so what? I would rather get the advantages of the HCG and not have to pin IM but that's just me. I don't know of any harm pinning b-12 would do. If I had to guess I'd say it would wouldn't absorb. I'd google it though.
thank you bro, i googled it and it says it could be injected sub q (vitamin b12), a few others say it should only be pinned intramuscular, but now that you mention the absortion thing and even some guys (very few) saying that even pinning test sub q is even g2g im getting to a conclusion. your post makes me more comfortable, ill try sub q first and see if i have any issues and as you say gonna keep googling.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U get better absorption % if u pin IM, that's the bro science I follow. Don't know if it's try or not

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
U get better absorption % if u pin IM, that's the bro science I follow. Don't know if it's try or not
Yup thats what i also think IM works better, altho its better or faster absortion?. heard that sub q are just slower, also easier, on a side note, i want to learn how to pin on shoulders just to ease my mind... for example, how do you deal with pinning, in my case i need to pin 2 times per week test e on the butt LOL... and then if i were to pin IM the hcg, i should pick another muscle group and the easiest i find is quads... but i hear so many horror stories !!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Not that bad. Just go slow, I like to have a little of the oil on the tip of the spike. It seems to go in smoother. It's easy to sike ur self out. Just don't be a ***** and do it

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Not that bad. Just go slow, I like to have a little of the oil on the tip of the spike. It seems to go in smoother. It's easy to sike ur self out. Just don't be a ***** and do it
Will do, ill keep reading how to pin 101s haha, and when the time comes ill come back to this thread and read this quote!... ineed to stop being a p...y about syringes!!!!