I'm getting bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger first cycle.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
It has been 6 days since I took dbol and I already have water weight and I'm getting insane pumps. My arms have gone from 18.5 inches (natural) to 19s and I'm doing 50mg of dbol a day. I'm doing a 15 week cycle of dbol and test so I'm aiming for 22 inch arms which I think is possible for my first cycle due to my superior genetics. Hell I might even aim for 23s.

After 14 years of being natural my physique is starting to get the same size as Arnolds at his prime. All those years slaving away at my natural max are paying off!. I might even get bigger than Arnold first cycle when I start the HGH mid cycle. This guy in my gym who used to be the biggest now looks like a dwarf compared to me I think he was even a bit angry and seemed to have left early this Dbol has kicked in real quick I'm blowing up huge.

So my question is should I go for 20 weeks test first cycle? or stick to 14 weeks? I plan on doing HGH mid cycle or late cycle to keep most of the gains and continue getting bigger after cycle.

Cheers

K

kolejorg

Awards
Start slow man. Run your cycle and enjoy it. Keep in mind it's more of a marathon than a sprint. And more importantly make sure you keep healthy while on cycle. Last thing you want is an injury or illness ****ing up your gains. Props to your physique so far man. Keep it up

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Start slow man. Run your cycle and enjoy it. Keep in mind it's more of a marathon than a sprint. And more importantly make sure you keep healthy while on cycle. Last thing you want is an injury or illness ****ing up your gains. Props to your physique so far man. Keep it up
Hi thanks for the reply I'm really enjoying this and I feel awesome, but I'm still not sure how long I'll run test for