I'm Confused About Test Prop

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, I have been unemployed since 31 July so I dont want to buy anymore AAS until I get a job. Luckily, I have a lot of stuff on hand; but not enough. I usually like to do Test E; but I only have about 1/3 vile of 500mg. I also have Test Sustanon and I read that it's half life is 10 days as opposed to Test E that is 6-7 days. I have 2 viles of 300mg and another vile with maybe 1cc or less left.
So, if I want to do 750mg per week of Sustanon and 625mg of Test E I will have about 10 weeks supply. I would like to do at least 12-13 weeks. However I do have 2 viles of Prop 100mg that can carry me the last 2-3 weeks.

I know that Prop only lasts for 2-3 days, now if I want to maintain a 600mg per week of Prop I would have to pinn myself twice per week at 3ccs. But I have read that people normally do about 200mg-400mg by pinning 100mg-200mg every 2-3 days.

So here is my question. Why do people only run 100mg-200mg per pin (200mg-400mgper week) as opposed to test E and Sustanon where people run higher doses? Is 100mg of Prop more powerful than 100mg of Test E?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not an expert by any means, but here are my thoughts:

1. Prop is sometimes used as a kickstart on long ester cycles. It will hit quicker than test E or what have you. Consider starting with that rather than ending with it.

2. People use less per pin because they pin it more often. You should reconsider pinning prop 2x/wk and instead opt for ed or eod dosing. Your hormones will fluctuate too greatly otherwise.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Not an expert by any means, but here are my thoughts:

1. Prop is sometimes used as a kickstart on long ester cycles. It will hit quicker than test E or what have you. Consider starting with that rather than ending with it.

2. People use less per pin because they pin it more often. You should reconsider pinning prop 2x/wk and instead opt for ed or eod dosing. Your hormones will fluctuate too greatly otherwise.
So if I pinn every other day at 200mg, I will be taking in 800mg per week? Since it has a short half life of 2-3 days can we say Im taking 800mg per week even though Im pinning EOD? Also, Should I dose it with Test E or Sustanon like a cocktale? If so that would be about 3.25ccs of Prop/Test E mix once per week, while the other days just 2ccs of Prop? Then by week 4 I can drop the Prop?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I pinn every other day at 200mg, I will be taking in 800mg per week? Since it has a short half life of 2-3 days can we say Im taking 800mg per week even though Im pinning EOD? Also, Should I dose it with Test E or Sustanon like a cocktale? If so that would be about 3.25ccs of Prop/Test E mix once per week, while the other days just 2ccs of Prop? Then by week 4 I can drop the Prop?
You're asking the wrong guy, pal. I have no idea. The only thing I can be certain in answering in your above post is that if you inject 200mg four times in a week, you will indeed have taken in 800mg that week. You can say whatever you like, but half life be damned, that's just math, man.

My preference is to keep cycles simple. Test, androgen, weights, and food. If I were You, I would hold off until I had enough of one thing and run that one thing throughout.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You're asking the wrong guy, pal. I have no idea. The only thing I can be certain in answering in your above post is that if you inject 200mg four times in a week, you will indeed have taken in 800mg that week. You can say whatever you like, but half life be damned, that's just math, man.

My preference is to keep cycles simple. Test, androgen, weights, and food. If I were You, I would hold off until I had enough of one thing and run that one thing throughout.
Well thank you anyway. I just came off PCT Saturday, so it will be a few weeks before Im on again and hopefully by then I will be working. What do you like to use for Androgen? My last cycle was Test E, Anavar, Clen and T3 with Adex as an AI. Thing is I hate pinning more than once per week. I just hate pinning.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thank you anyway. I just came off PCT Saturday, so it will be a few weeks before Im on again and hopefully by then I will be working. What do you like to use for Androgen? My last cycle was Test E, Anavar, Clen and T3 with Adex as an AI. Thing is I hate pinning more than once per week. I just hate pinning.
I use pretty much any dht based designer. Epistane, sd, DMZ, those are the ones I have used. I would like to try anadrol in the future, but like I said, I don't get crazy with dosages or exotic compounds.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
You would kick-start with prop while still running the test E or sust from the beginning. So that wouldn't get you to your goal. You are on the right track for making a cycle for what you have. Run the sust and test E out as long as you can then end it with the prop. You'll actually be able to jump into PCT quicker too since the prop at the end will clear your system faster than sust or test E.

Pin prop eod at least. If you want to keep it simple just do Monday morning, wed morning, Friday night if you want to keep a regular dosing schedule. That or pin it every day.

100mg of test prop does contain more active hormone that 100mg of test E because of ester weight. It's not necessarily more powerful, per se, but does have more active hormone per mg. More frequent dosing is due to half life and wanting to keep blood levels stable. You wouldn't want to inject prop once or twice a week because it would create spikes and lows, whereas test E or sust you could get away with once a week even, though twice a week is better.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You would kick-start with prop while still running the test E or sust from the beginning. So that wouldn't get you to your goal. You are on the right track for making a cycle for what you have. Run the sust and test E out as long as you can then end it with the prop. You'll actually be able to jump into PCT quicker too since the prop at the end will clear your system faster than sust or test E.

Pin prop eod at least. If you want to keep it simple just do Monday morning, wed morning, Friday night if you want to keep a regular dosing schedule. That or pin it every day.

100mg of test prop does contain more active hormone that 100mg of test E because of ester weight. It's not necessarily more powerful, per se, but does have more active hormone per mg. More frequent dosing is due to half life and wanting to keep blood levels stable. You wouldn't want to inject prop once or twice a week because it would create spikes and lows, whereas test E or sust you could get away with once a week even, though twice a week is better.
Thank you bro!!

Viking23

Awards
You must use prop eod. Sust also has prop in it. And like stated above you should pin prop with sust for 2 weeks or so and then save the rest of prop for the last few weeks of cycle. If you end sust or test e on week 10 then 5-7 days after the last pin start back on the prop and run it EOD so the long ester clears. hopefully you have enough prop to run two weeks or more and then when you run out you can start pct 3-4 days after last prop pin. Doing this method make transitioning into pct much easier. Some guys use an oral instead of prop but same concept .

At bare minimum pin prop 3 times a week m/w/f

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You must use prop eod. Sust also has prop in it. And like stated above you should pin prop with sust for 2 weeks or so and then save the rest of prop for the last few weeks of cycle. If you end sust or test e on week 10 then 5-7 days after the last pin start back on the prop and run it EOD so the long ester clears. hopefully you have enough prop to run two weeks or more and then when you run out you can start pct 3-4 days after last prop pin. Doing this method make transitioning into pct much easier. Some guys use an oral instead of prop but same concept .

Thank you!!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards

One question. If I pinn Prop EOD that will be 800mg per week and Sustanon once per week 600mg, that would be 1,400mg. Is that too much? The most of any Test I ever did was 1,250. And if yes, what should my Adex dose be to fight off Estrogen?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have been unemployed since 31 July so I dont want to buy anymore AAS until I get a job. Luckily, I have a lot of stuff on hand; but not enough. I usually like to do Test E; but I only have about 1/3 vile of 500mg. I also have Test Sustanon and I read that it's half life is 10 days as opposed to Test E that is 6-7 days. I have 2 viles of 300mg and another vile with maybe 1cc or less left.
So, if I want to do 750mg per week of Sustanon and 625mg of Test E I will have about 10 weeks supply. I would like to do at least 12-13 weeks. However I do have 2 viles of Prop 100mg that can carry me the last 2-3 weeks.

I know that Prop only lasts for 2-3 days, now if I want to maintain a 600mg per week of Prop I would have to pinn myself twice per week at 3ccs. But I have read that people normally do about 200mg-400mg by pinning 100mg-200mg every 2-3 days.

So here is my question. Why do people only run 100mg-200mg per pin (200mg-400mgper week) as opposed to test E and Sustanon where people run higher doses? Is 100mg of Prop more powerful than 100mg of Test E?
pin prop eod IMO..

also old vials with like 1ml left etc... are not worth the sterility risk to me IMO...
I would wait untill you have a whole cycle possible without having to "force" one out of it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
One question. If I pinn Prop EOD that will be 800mg per week and Sustanon once per week 600mg, that would be 1,400mg. Is that too much? The most of any Test I ever did was 1,250. And if yes, what should my Adex dose be to fight off Estrogen?
ummm... pin prob EOD to the amount that would end up being say 500mg ew...... no one is forcing you to pin 1 or 1.5ml... im confused you would even ask... pin less per shot...

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple.

Start with your Test E and sustanon

When those are finished run the prop every other day.

When that's finished start pct

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, thank you. I have never used an AI on PCT just Clomid and Novladex. But now I think that was a mistake. From what I have read Novladex and Clomid basically do the same thing and while Novladex prevents the side effects of Estrogen I don't believe it actually lowers or keeps it in check. So I plan on doing Adex in my PCT as well. I was previously doing .5mg EOD but I decided to gauge the dose per 500mg of Test. So for every 500mg I would do .5mg of Adex everyday.
Lastly, although I didnt do Deca or Dbol on my last cycle, my Prolactine was still a little high (18). So I plan on doing some Caber as well. Any thoughts?

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
pin prop eod IMO..

also old vials with like 1ml left etc... are not worth the sterility risk to me IMO...
I would wait untill you have a whole cycle possible without having to "force" one out of it.
Could probably just bake it out to sterilize it.

Viking23

Awards
Ok, thank you. I have never used an AI on PCT just Clomid and Novladex. But now I think that was a mistake. From what I have read Novladex and Clomid basically do the same thing and while Novladex prevents the side effects of Estrogen I don't believe it actually lowers or keeps it in check. So I plan on doing Adex in my PCT as well. I was previously doing .5mg EOD but I decided to gauge the dose per 500mg of Test. So for every 500mg I would do .5mg of Adex everyday.
Lastly, although I didnt do Deca or Dbol on my last cycle, my Prolactine was still a little high (18). So I plan on doing some Caber as well. Any thoughts?
If you control estrogen then prolactin will stay in check . Just get bloods and dose your ai accordingly. Are you using pharma AI or ugl? I believe you should try and get pharma Ai's and serms because they are the most important part of the cycle. Or find a private source

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest aromasin in pct for its increase in igf but if Arimidex works for you then stick with it. I like that it's syicidal as well

I would run it lower in pct than in the cycle
Maybe first week .5 EOD tapering down to .25 EOD by the last week.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
If you control estrogen then prolactin will stay in check . Just get bloods and dose your ai accordingly. Are you using pharma AI or ugl? I believe you should try and get pharma Ai's and serms because they are the most important part of the cycle. Or find a private source
The Adex I have is from an ugl; but the Letro I am using now to try to bring my Estrogen down is pharma. I can't get pharma unfortunately.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I would suggest aromasin in pct for its increase in igf but if Arimidex works for you then stick with it. I like that it's syicidal as well

Yes, I would like to use Aromasine as well but none of my sources have it. I guess I can get research chem?

Viking23

Awards

Adex is probably best for on cycle but aromasin is better for pct. Both will work for either or though

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would like to use Aromasine as well but none of my sources have it. I guess I can get research chem?
If buying it as a research chemical look up exemestane, but make sure you use a reputable company!