IM BACK! Now on TRT đź‘€

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys! Some of you may remember me, some may not. But I just wanted to somewhat “log” and have an open discussion on my experiences with TRT. I’m really busy so not sure how often I’ll be on here but I’ll AT LEAST check this thread once or twice a week.

I live in Houston so I have the luxury to see Dr Larry Lipshultz (I’ll post my bloods).

Protocol (what he wrote): 200mg Test cyp/week, 1mg Arimidex/week, 1500 HCG/ week.

What I’m doing: 200mg + 0.5 Arimidex, 1500 HCG.

My first week on it was this past Friday (11/12). Morning injection (IM) with 1500 HCG subq. Taking 0.25 Arimidex 24(ish) hours after. Taking it again (0.25mg) a few days later.

I’m not sure if it was placebo or what, but about 4 days after my injection, I started getting tired again, mood swings…etc so I’m wanting to do 2x per week injections at 100mg per injection along with splitting the HCG also. Just experimenting here. I probably should stay with his prescribed protocol though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyways, week 2 begins tomorrow (11/19) with a 100mg injection. I’ll be posting my thoughts and how I feel throughout this process (short term).

For the test, I’m injecting with a 3cc syringe and 25g 1” needle IM. For HCG, a 1cc syringe with a 31g needle 5/8”.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did the Dr say to dose these items?
I'm not talking about mgs ... I mean ... Did he say just to dose them all at once, 1 day a week?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely not starting Arimidex out at 1mg! We will see how it goes! I want to do in the delt so I can rotate, but I know with a smaller gauge needle, it’s going to take forever to get it through. Maybe on delt days I warm up the vial.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I pin 1/2 ml through 29g needle no problem. 25 is huge!! Lol

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did well with once a week dosing back in the day for my TRT. I would split up the hCG in 5x injections weekly. The study below explains why. And I would get blood work before adding the Ari since you may not need it. I don't need much AI if I use any.

Last edited:
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did well with once a week dosing back in the day for my TRT. I would split up the hCG in 5x injections weekly. The study below explains why. And I would get blood work before adding the Ari since you may not need it. I don't need much AI if I use any.

Yeah if I get bloods now, it will have to be on my own. Lipshultz’ protocol is 12 weeks after then once every 6 months.

Through 1 week, I’ve only noticed increase in appetite. I’m always starving now. Did 0.25 Arimidex twice a week and have no negative side effects.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What’s everybody’s thoughts on dropping the Arimidex?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're taking it 2Ă— per week, right?

I'd probably advise dropping one of the doses, and seeing how it treats you for a few weeks first. (If you aren't having any negative effects from it now).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're taking it 2Ă— per week, right?

I'd probably advise dropping one of the doses, and seeing how it treats you for a few weeks first. (If you aren't having any negative effects from it now).
Yeah I’m not noticing anything dramatic from taking 0.5 but I obviously would like to eventually not have to take it at all.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/3

Sleep - 5/10 - I have sleep apnea but it is treated with an APAP. My issue is I sometimes take it off in the middle of the night without realizing it.

Energy - 8/10 - on the nights I don’t sleep well, it’s better than usual. On the nights I do sleep well, I’m 10/10 energy.

Appetite - 10/10 - appetite increase was the first thing I noticed week 1.

Strength - N/A. Can’t really tell much yet.

Weight gain - I’m already up 5 pounds. Totally was not expecting this as quickly.

Libido - 10/10. It was pretty high to begin with, but it’s borderline out of control now

Aggression - N/A

Blood pressure - last night was 127/73. Usually check it twice a week. It’s been consistent. The lowest I’ve seen it was 117/70.

I’m leaning towards going EOD injections once I get my February blood work back but I do enjoy injecting 2x a week. Zero estro issues (that I can notice).

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your E2 was a little low anyway on your bloods. I’d drop a dose for a few weeks and try to get labs done. When are you next labs scheduled with the Dr?

Once the HCG kicks in with the test your E2 will eventually start climbing, so that second dose will be needed then.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your E2 was a little low anyway on your bloods. I’d drop a dose for a few weeks and try to get labs done. When are you next labs scheduled with the Dr?

Once the HCG kicks in with the test your E2 will eventually start climbing, so that second dose will be needed then.
Scheduled February 11. I’m currently not taking any Arimidex atm. Haven’t for 2 weeks now. I really just want to take a dose and pinning frequency that won’t make my e2 raise to absurd levels.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scheduled February 11. I’m currently not taking any Arimidex atm. Haven’t for 2 weeks now. I really just want to take a dose and pinning frequency that won’t make my e2 raise to absurd levels.
Yeah I gotcha…..E2 is so unpredictable for person to person. Taking .25 mgs once a week should help keep it from getting too high for a while but eventually it may still get too high. I take .25 mgs of arimidex twice a week when I pin my test. I pin 50 mgs of test twice a week. I tried recently dropping once of the doses of arimidex and working a few months it drove my E2 to 92. I’m usually around 24 with the two weekly doses.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I gotcha…..E2 is so unpredictable for person to person. Taking .25 mgs once a week should help keep it from getting too high for a while but eventually it may still get too high. I take .25 mgs of arimidex twice a week when I pin my test. I pin 50 mgs of test twice a week. I tried recently dropping once of the doses of arimidex and working a few months it drove my E2 to 92. I’m usually around 24 with the two weekly doses.
Yeah. I’m thinking about microdosing so no need for an AI. A little high estro is fine.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
.25mg twice a week on 300mg of test all pharma had my estro at 23 after 6 weeks.