Illegal immagration whats your thoughts?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Just bored and wanting an intelligent conversation

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty much 100% against it... It isn't our fault their country sucks...

I do however think that the option to join and serve the Armed Forces to gain citizenship is a great option for those that don't want to go through the time and expense of legally immigrating through the normal channels.

ManBeast

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more I just don't understand how U.S. citizens can fight for the right of illegal aliens that just blows my mind

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
As far as I'm concerned it all boils down to... what part of "illegal" dont people understand? Its ILLEGAL. And, its unfair to other immigrants who are trying to get here legally.. patiently waiting thier turn while others tunnel, swim, boat or take whatever course to get over the border undetected. Then there is the uncollected taxes, the strain on the school systems, hospitals, etc that the illegals cause. I feel bad for them, but they chose to come here illegally, send them back.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Because you can't buy common sense :D

ManBeast

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
100% Against Illegal Immigration.

Do it the legal way and become a US Citizen; plain and simple.

G

Goat_guy

Awards
It is a shame far too many people don't agree with what makes sense. Although, being in the Army, it would be difficult to work with individuals who aren't English speaking

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Operation human shield anyone? :D (i kid i kid!)

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that a crash-course in basic english could be taught durnig basic for those that needed it.

ManBeast

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
That's the other thing that burns my balls is that we have to pretty much learn spanish in the U.S. to accommodate these people. I wouldn't move to another country and expect them learn english

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well for your information the latest data shows that illegal inmigration is at the lowest point at this moment as low as it was in 1950s,so do not worry about them now , we have more important issues in this country ,like economy, how to be the best engineers, doctors and all that to get USA going , but I know us human beigns like to put the crap on the weak, please do not start beign a cry babies and do your bet in school,at work, with your family ,move on fellas..

G

Goat_guy

Awards
But when we visit other countries Americans tend to have the expectation that they know English... I'm guilty of it too while I was in Germany during a mobilization. It's just frustrating. I'm not saying we should learn Spanish and they shouldn't learn English or that they should be moving here illegally at all. Just that Americans tend to be kind of hypocritical in that sense from what I've experienced.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
For the most part youre right as far as the previous poster a big reason the economy is in the crapper is because of illegal immigration.

A

airram479

Awards
  • Established
If they didn't come here through the proper channels then they need to go---end of story. I have these non-english speaking mexicans living downstairs in my building and they bug the sh!t out of me. Why?? Because they do not care to even learn or converse in the english language.

If anyone on this forum moved to Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc....we would be expected to speak their language. I try to give these people the benefit of the doubt, but after 2 years there english is still non-existent, unacceptable as far as i am concerned. Learn how to speak the language, become a citizen, then come back.

P

PowerliftNY

Awards
opportunities in our country needs to be left for Americans

Trickybiz

Trickybiz

Awards
I'm not 100% against immigration. I am against it if they abuse loop holes in the system. Medicare and social security and unemployment. I understand the need to migrant workers I just wish they would put forth an effort to learn a few phrases of english to help ease the emersion as opposed to having a kid and forcing them to play interpretter

S

Smash0687

Awards
Stationed in SoCal.... 100% against it whatsoever.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Supporters of illegal immigration are wanting the votes (democrats). It's been this way for a few decades now. It's how the democrats stay in power (along with race baiting, circle jerks with unions, and guberment handouts to buy votes).