IL Invictus stack with Virtus/Letrone and Dermacrine

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Having a debate in the gym at the moment about running all three of these together.
I'm just wrapping up a run of 5 Pumps Dermacrine, 1 cap Letrone (or 0.5ml Virtus which I have in my car as I some forget to take Letrone) and approx 0.75ml Invictus per day and one of my trainers from the MMA gym asked how I got leaner while maintaining the slightly 'pumped' look. I told him the wee stack I'd been in and he got annoyed and reckons that is a pointless run and potentially harmful to my hormones and estrogen, etc as there's too much going on there.
I thought it was a mild enough stack once I replaced the (initially run) XI-KT with Invictus but this chap is a guru and a revered trainer and dietician in these circles and now has me a bit unnerved

Scaremongering or do you guys think there was too much there?
I'm about to start PCT tomorrow anyway, but still...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you feel good overall? That can be a gauge. Usually if estrogen is too low, you don't feel all that great.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to excessive. Your body knows what works and what doesn’t. Listen to your body.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as long as you don't use both virtus/letrone together you are good to go....virtus is very potent on it's own.