Unanswered IGF1-LR3 injections

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably in wrong section, but I know I'll get the fastest answer here.
Since I'm in proces of PCT, and my body realy reacts and performs good on carbs, I decided to try this compound (Igf1-lr3).
My question is, do I have to inject it IM or just sub-q?
I know that blood is what carries it to certan area-muscle group, but does it have any diffrence?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read conflicting things on this. Some say site specific, but some say thats bs. What i came away with is IM and sub q both work, but sub q just makes it release a bit slower so thats what i did.

Also read that if you do IM, you should pin both sides of your body, though i dunno if thats true or not.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read conflicting things on this. Some say site specific, but some say thats bs. What i came away with is IM and sub q both work, but sub q just makes it release a bit slower so thats what i did.

Also read that if you do IM, you should pin both sides of your body, though i dunno if thats true or not.
Yeah, I've read the same things... Guys who said that have run it, say that you almost get full body pump, so I guess it's not that much site specific... Maybe my logic is wrong

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow I'll probably start with Igf lr3. But the more I read about its administering, the more conflicting things I see.
Should I use it pre workout or post workout? Should I inject it IM in specific muscle or just anywhere sub-q?

I'd realy appreciate if someone could say a few details about this.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Preworkout subq seemed to work well for me.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks again man!
With a carbs half an hour before pin, right?
I usually pinned first thing in the morning since thats when i workout. Wake up, pin, get dressed and pack my gym back, drink a pre workout during that, and id usually put a few grams of carbs in my intra shake, then have some more post workout.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually pinned first thing in the morning since thats when i workout. Wake up, pin, get dressed and pack my gym back, drink a pre workout during that, and id usually put a few grams of carbs in my intra shake, then have some more post workout.
I see. I'll try it sub q tomorrow and see from there if I'll change things down the road.