Igf des+insulin+mk677

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm thinking about running these three compounds together do these doses look right?
Pre workout:
igf 20-40mcg
Novolin R: 1-5 ius

Intra:30-45 mins after preworkout pin.
igf 20-40mcg

I'll be sure to have a few complex carbs in my system and some gatorade on hand in case blood sugar dips too low. And I'm taking 10-15mgs of mk677 morning and night. Thanks!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Just hearing the word insulin gives me chills.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Just be safe with the insulin man! Im currently on MK-677 for 2 months and it feels amazing

Nate2nate

Awards
Has the mk-677 helped with your recovery? Have you gained any lean mass from it and do you need pct for mk-6777? Thank you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has the mk-677 helped with your recovery? Have you gained any lean mass from it and do you need pct for mk-6777? Thank you
I’m also taking mk677 (started a few weeks alongside my first ph cycle) - my recovery has been massively quicker and given the stack I’m running doesn’t normally kick in for 3 weeks or there abouts so I believe it’s probably the Mk677 having that impact.

You don’t need pct for mk677 and it seems a number of people on here actually run it in pct. also lots of comment/notes that you actually need to run it 3 months plus to start getting the full benefits (personally I’m doing 12.5mg pre bed on my 8 week cycle then bumping to 25mg split morning and night through pct and a couple of months at least following).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0