IGF-2 by app nut Discountinued

Brad2131

Awards
Does anyone know what happened with this product? I have been taking this product for over 10 years and always loved it. I went to purchase some lately, and now it seems that their entire line of sports supplement is gone off most sites or discontinued. Im guessing maybe they are shutting down? Does anyone have any info or know where I can find some IGF-2.

Does anyone know anything or a similar product? I primarily took it for recovery and SLEEP!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know what happened with this product? I have been taking this product for over 10 years and always loved it. I went to purchase some lately, and now it seems that their entire line of sports supplement is gone off most sites or discontinued. Im guessing maybe they are shutting down? Does anyone have any info or know where I can find some IGF-2.

Does anyone know anything or a similar product? I primarily took it for recovery and SLEEP!
The peptide?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The peptide?
I think this was a pill. I remember the bottle a little. I am sure they just didn't sell a lot. You can use basic Mucuna Pruriens like https://www.mrsupps.com/products/71/mucuna-pruriens/ or a product like Dermicime. https://iconicformulations.com/products/dermacrine.

This was the label;

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 240
Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Proprietary Blend 700mg
-Chlorophytum Borivillanium
-Mucuna Pruriens
-Rhodiola Rosea
-Dodder Seed Extract
-Bioperine

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIP App nut. They have slowly slipped away the last few years it seems :(

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They must be going under. few months ago I went to their site to get the Drive/RPM combo and they discontinued them both. Their best products.

Solfernus

Awards
Their website is pretty bare. I picked up 4 bottles of Black Cats for $8 each. And they threw in an extra 50 caps for free. I assumed they were shutting their doors and liquidating whatever is left.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
As an FYI Gents, AppNut is not going anywhere, it's taken longer than anticipated to get things moving again with the sale and move but we will be bringing back our flagship products along with few that are going through a major overhaul. We are also clearing out the current stock to make room for the new/old labels coming. Both Drive and RPM will be back very soon. Feel free shoot me a message if you have any questions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As an FYI Gents, AppNut is not going anywhere, it's taken longer than anticipated to get things moving again with the sale and move but we will be bringing back our flagship products along with few that are going through a major overhaul. We are also clearing out the current stock to make room for the new/old labels coming. Both Drive and RPM will be back very soon. Feel free shoot me a message if you have any questions.
are you going to be a sponsor here again?

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
That will be up to the bossman, I for ONE would be good with the idea, we, there is a potential reformulation of ONE of our older products that would be sure to get some good feeback here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That will be up to the bossman, I for ONE would be good with the idea, we, there is a potential reformulation of ONE of our older products that would be sure to get some good feeback here.
big fan of uncut!!!

AM is pretty strict about non-sponsors, talk to the bossman!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RIP App nut. They have slowly slipped away the last few years it seems :(
I used to rep for them for a long time actually. Dirk was the man!!! New ownership came in and changed up a lot and left AM (I forget the reason). IGF2 and LitUp were some of my favorite supplements on the market.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to rep for them for a long time actually. Dirk was the man!!! New ownership came in and changed up a lot and left AM (I forget the reason). IGF2 and LitUp were some of my favorite supplements on the market.
I'm using a tub of LitUp atm! I have rpm/drive 5-6 bottles of each left.

What happened to Dirk? Nice guy!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's good news! I will definitely pick these up when they are back.

EDIT: I just want to say the original bottles of RPM/DRIVE combo were slick for it's time. I think your graphic design changed and it was very plain. (I'm a graphic designer) Hopefully you can go back to that eye catching look, it's literally what made me try them in the first place.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
That's good news! I will definitely pick these up when they are back.

EDIT: I just want to say the original bottles of RPM/DRIVE combo were slick for it's time. I think your graphic design changed and it was very plain. (I'm a graphic designer) Hopefully you can go back to that eye catching look, it's literally what made me try them in the first place.
part of the reason for the product blowout is exactly that, there are new labels on the way that will be very much like the OG look. I pushed for this from day one of the changes. stay tuned a lot of news on the way over the next couple of months

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Rpm was/is my favorite supplement ever. Don’t change a thing. No 2.0 or “better version” BS.

I see AppJeff kept sneaking “one” aka The One in there. Just calling that out...

Long story short, bring RPM back with no upgrades... new fancy ingredients may sell products but effectiveness keeps people coming back...

Brad2131

Awards
Does anyone know what ever happened to Dirk? Or where he went?

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
He is still in SC, doing his own thing at the moment. One of the sharpest guys I know.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
part of the reason for the product blowout is exactly that, there are new labels on the way that will be very much like the OG look. I pushed for this from day one of the changes. stay tuned a lot of news on the way over the next couple of months
That's awesome that others are seeing this as well. Obviously the product is the most important part. I've ran sponsored logs for you guys in the past actually. Maybe even on the Bulk Nutrition forums.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rpm was/is my favorite supplement ever. Don’t change a thing. No 2.0 or “better version” BS.

I see AppJeff kept sneaking “one” aka The One in there. Just calling that out...

Long story short, bring RPM back with no upgrades... new fancy ingredients may sell products but effectiveness keeps people coming back...

RPM had a great energy AND "cool" slight euphoric feeling if I recall.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long story short (and I’m probably forgetting most of the story) but Dirk was pretty much bought out and left the company. When he left, most of the reps left also.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went through countless tubs of Lit Up. Loved RPM/ Drive stack as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try Growth Factor XT - works great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly really enjoyed HGHup (all 5 caps pre bed) and IGF 2. Didn’t really like other GH boosters but it’s been a while.