IGF-1RL/VAR/& everything under the Sun

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
::LakeMountD & Sprt holding hands::

This is over the course of several months:
First cycle: Bi injections + Anavar @ 40mg to 60mg ED + Tprop @ 150mg EOD (25 days)
Second cycle: Tri injections + Anavar @ 40mg to 60mg ED + Tprop @ 150mg EOD (25 days)
Third cycle: Shoulder or Traps injections + Anavar @ 40mg to 60mg ED + Tprop @ 150mg EOD (25 days)

How much time in-between cycle should I wait? Figuring the AAS is in there I'll probably be off as long as I was on. I think I read some where 6-8 weeks is sufficient time off between IGF-1 cycles though?

Thanks,
Sprt

PS:One of my AA bottle doesnt even look like it has a full ML in it - is this oing to be a problem? I was planning on butting 1ml in each IGF vial.
PSS: And for my hCH can i just use simple BW or the left over NaCl in the IGF kits?
You usually want to wait to do your next AAS cycle, as long as your cycle lasted plus the PCT. Not sure if your doing your Prop/anavar cycle, but lets just say your doing it for 6 weeks, then your pct is 4 weeks, that would give you a total of 10 weeks. This is how long you should wait until your next cycle.

Now for the igf, I would run the igf for @25 days at the start of your cycle, then run it again during your PCT.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Tell me what I'm not getting bro. i mean you took the time to post about how big an idiot i am, you could have instead used that time helping me understand.
Dont get mad at Lake, its just that there is a ton of info on here about the questions that you are asking. These questions are continiously asked quite a bit. There's more than enough info on here about all the questions that you have. Just search around. :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Tell me what I'm not getting bro. i mean you took the time to post about how big an idiot i am, you could have instead used that time helping me understand.

It isn't that bro but I spelled it out for you in my last post. I said this is = to this = to this etc. and you asked the same exact question like 5 posts later. I don't mind helping but I hate it when people come here and don't do any work for themselves! You have done no research and you say its "boring".

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
You usually want to wait to do your next AAS cycle, as long as your cycle lasted plus the PCT. Not sure if your doing your Prop/anavar cycle, but lets just say your doing it for 6 weeks, then your pct is 4 weeks, that would give you a total of 10 weeks. This is how long you should wait until your next cycle.

Now for the igf, I would run the igf for @25 days at the start of your cycle, then run it again during your PCT.
I dont even want to do the anavar/Tprop. I only decided to do the AAS with the IGF because it ws my understanding it was better to do so.

I've recently finished two cycles of DNP. I let myself go to say the least. Now I'm still cutting using ECA/Clen. I have more DNP pn hand as well. My goal is just to get as lean as possible before I start this IGF.

Which brings up another question ... will IGF help cut? Or is it the HGH with Sub-Q injects?

Either way, I wana start this IGF maybe with a little anavar and lean out. I'm not looking to get big - tried it and realized I dont have the body for it (genes). I know I can get decently lean at around 185lbs. Ive done it before. Thats my goal.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
It isn't that bro but I spelled it out for you in my last post. I said this is = to this = to this etc. and you asked the same exact question like 5 posts later. I don't mind helping but I hate it when people come here and don't do any work for themselves! You have done no research and you say its "boring".
Maybe its just I dont understand.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dont even want to do the anavar/Tprop. I only decided to do the AAS with the IGF because it ws my understanding it was better to do so.

I've recently finished two cycles of DNP. I let myself go to say the least. Now I'm still cutting using ECA/Clen. I have more DNP pn hand as well. My goal is just to get as lean as possible before I start this IGF.

Which brings up another question ... will IGF help cut? Or is it the HGH with Sub-Q injects?

Either way, I wana start this IGF maybe with a little anavar and lean out. I'm not looking to get big - tried it and realized I dont have the body for it (genes). I know I can get decently lean at around 185lbs. Ive done it before. Thats my goal.
The HGH will aid more in cutting and the igf more for gaining mass. As far as you saying that your genes are holding you back from getting big may not be entirely true. When I started weight training, I was rail thin and couldnt gain any weight to save my life. In the last 4+ years i went from 165 to 215 naturally, and my entire family's genetics are horsesh1t. Now Im not sayin that it might be entirely true, but I feel that everyone can overcome their genetic drawbacks. Also with that, igf has the potential to overcome your genetics with the possibility of hyperplasia taking place.

IMO, I would devise a cycle like this.

WK 1-6: test prop/anavar
run the igf for 25 days, then start it again once you start your pct
also run the HGH throughout the entire cycle.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would devise a cycle like this.

WK 1-6: test prop/anavar
run the igf for 25 days, then start it again once you start your pct
also run the HGH throughout the entire cycle.
Why not run IGF first, then Run AAS?? Same difference isnt it? I have 3 kits by the way. So three 25 day IGF cycles.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you could also do that if you wanted. The only thing is that you wanna make sure you wait a sufficient amount of time before running another igf cycle. Usually this means waiting about the same time that you initially ran it. With the proposed cycle you plan on running it only makes sense to run it at the beginning of your cycle, and then during pct in order to solidify the gains you make while on cycle.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Maybe its just I dont understand.
Look I don't have anything against you but your questions are things you could easily find in other posts. If you were asking on something like proliferation, differentiation, or something specific like that but this is simple math. Here it is one more time.

1mL=1cc=100IU

Therefore, 2iu tick marks=20mcg OF PRODUCT

Now stay with me... 5iu tick marks= 50 mcg product. Doesn't matter how big the syringe is, an IU is an IU is an IU.

Cool?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Look I don't have anything against you but your questions are things you could easily find in other posts. If you were asking on something like proliferation, differentiation, or something specific like that but this is simple math. Here it is one more time.

1mL=1cc=100IU

Now stay with me... 5iu tick marks= 50 mcg product. Doesn't matter how big the syringe is, an IU is an IU is an IU.

Cool?
Hey lake, how many IU's is equal to 1IU? Just playin bro. Way to be patient with this guy. Your the man by the way when it comes to igf/mgf. :thumbsup:

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established

1mL=1cc=100IU

Cool?
If you re read my post that's what I also said. I didn't ask any questions about iu and sh*t. My main concern now is reconstituting them. I got three kits and only 2 bottles of AA basically.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
If you re read my post that's what I also said. I didn't ask any questions about iu and sh*t. My main concern now is reconstituting them. I got three kits and only 2 bottles of AA basically.
Well just make sure you don't put less than 1mL per 1mg of IGF. Gropep (the company who holds the patent on LR3 IGF-1) states that any less than that would cause it to stick to the glass and not become properly reconstituted. Basically I am just saying make sure you get more AA instead of dividing out the 2mL evenly into three bottles, because you don't want to waste any LR3 ya know.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Well just make sure you don't put less than 1mL per 1mg of IGF. Gropep (the company who holds the patent on LR3 IGF-1) states that any less than that would cause it to stick to the glass and not become properly reconstituted. Basically I am just saying make sure you get more AA instead of dividing out the 2mL evenly into three bottles, because you don't want to waste any LR3 ya know.
Got it - Thank you ... & i did get 3 bottless of AA, just one is almost empty and another looks a little more full that 1ml. Hopefully I'll be ok and everything works out.

Last question:
Can I continue to attempt my lean out and use IGF or should it only be used during bulking with sessions hypocaloric diets?

I was thinking of doing this:
- IGF 25 days
-VAR @ 40mg to 60mg (8wks standalone)
- IGF 25 days & PCT

Wait 10wks
- IGF 25 days
- Anadrol or D-bol/Tren/Test/Bold/Var (20wks)
- PCT

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Got it - Thank you ... & i did get 3 bottless of AA, just one is almost empty and another looks a little more full that 1ml. Hopefully I'll be ok and everything works out.

Last question:
Can I continue to attempt my lean out and use IGF or should it only be used during bulking with sessions hypocaloric diets?

I was thinking of doing this:
- IGF 25 days
-VAR @ 40mg to 60mg (8wks standalone)
- IGF 25 days & PCT

Wait 10wks
- IGF 25 days
- Anadrol or D-bol/Tren/Test/Bold/Var (20wks)
- PCT

Totally up to you bro on the dieting thing. IGF-1 is very anabolic and since it decreases insulin levels then you don't have to worry about fat retention as much. Plus it doesn't bind to adipocytes either.

For the syringes, just take one of them and measure out mL in each and slowly inject it into the IGF-1 vial little by little and to the side of the glass and not directly at the peptide, this way you get the perfect amount in there , etc.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
im reconstipating :) as we speak! Wish you where online to answer any questions I might have.

Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
OK so I reconstituded my first bottle. The **** looks basically empty. Very little of anything is in the vial. I tilted it to the side and twisted and I pushed the plunger down, just as you sugested.

So when I go to dose. I pull the plunger back to the 4th tick (before the 10iu measurement), right This will equal 40mcg and will look like a very very small amount, correct?

Then if I want to I can delute it with the red cap **** or just shoot 2 ticks bilaterially (one in each bicep) correct?

And WALLA?? Please dont say i still dont get it? because thats what I get from everything that has been said.

Also, does this **** need to be stored in the frig or can it be stored in a cabenit?

Sprt

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK so I reconstituded my first bottle. The **** looks basically empty. Very little of anything is in the vial. I tilted it to the side and twisted and I pushed the plunger down, just as you sugested.

So when I go to dose. I pull the plunger back to the 4th tick (before the 10iu measurement), right This will equal 40mcg and will look like a very very small amount, correct?

Then if I want to I can delute it with the red cap **** or just shoot 2 ticks bilaterially (one in each bicep) correct?

And WALLA?? Please dont say i still dont get it? because thats what I get from everything that has been said.

Also, does this **** need to be stored in the frig or can it be stored in a cabenit?

Sprt
Spot on.

Preferably the fridge of course... but a cool dark place is fine.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Good. I have it in an old sup bottle with some cottom swbs right now - to keep it from shaking about - in my cabenit. I was going to stick it in the frig, but i would hate for my son to find that stuff. I havea mini frig, but it isnt plugged in and hasnt been in over a year.

how good is this stuff good for reconstituded (days/months/years)?

Thanks,
Sprt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AwakeningAlpha Anabolics 0
SatishOG IGF-1/GH 0
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
SprtNvolcoM IGF-1/GH 57