IGF 1LR3 INFO PLZZZ

AshR9

AshR9

Awards
Its my 1st course of Igf and I've done a fair amount of research but have come to no solid conclusion.
I know it has a 20/23hr half life, so my question is:

*When do I pin - Morning ,pre or post?

*Do I pin on the muscle being trained or 1 single pin anywhere IM, will still attach to my receptors regardless of where I pin? considering its half life (

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ask your doctor?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pin bilaterally 30min-1hr pre workout into the muscle you are about to train

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals and what form are you using? Lr3 , DES?

AshR9

AshR9

Awards
Lr3 (long).... I'm an ectomorph and struggle to pack on size.
Currently 81.3kg, 9% bf, 4500cals per.
I'm very vascular & lean, but my goal is more size and fullness while I'm of course. I've been on Gh for 4mnths now and jus started my 1st week igf

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Agree with nos above... take advantage of the insulin like nutrient shuttling effects pre-workout. Does it really cause cell division and new muscle cells to develop? Maybe.... but either way it's effective for muscle gain.

Any anabolics being used? Definitely works synergistically with gear.

AshR9

AshR9

Awards
No gear at the moment, just came of 500 mg Cyp, 150mg tren A, turanbol.... Currently running it wid Gh only while on pct.

I've heard it should be 8/12 hour pre training as it interferes with your natural mgf post workout.... I stand to be corrected

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Do you run it everyday for 4 weeks or only on days you train?

tomo2274

Awards
I am new here but I need to reply to this because I myself have been ripped off numerous times when buying igf-1 and any other variation. The only real igf-1. Is called increlex. Not sure if my spelling is correct. Lr3 and des do not even exist. There is no such thing as pharm grade lr3 or des. Those variations are only sold to scam you. Real igf also known as increlex is made by one company it comes in a 40 mg. Bottle and it costs around $4,000 per bottle it's made the same way as hgh that means it is expensive to make. So how could all of these peptide companies sell igf for $40 a mg. Also since there is no pharm grade lr3 or des how are these companies even making it. If billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have not been able to make a long acting form of igf tell me then how have online peptide companies been able to make it. I can guarantee you that they are not billion dollar companies with an unlimited budget for research. You might think that you are seeing gains from this stuff and I have no idea what they are selling you but what I do know is that you are not buying real igf-1. Or whatever they wanna call it. So save your money!!!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I am new here but I need to reply to this because I myself have been ripped off numerous times when buying igf-1 and any other variation. The only real igf-1. Is called increlex. Not sure if my spelling is correct. Lr3 and des do not even exist. There is no such thing as pharm grade lr3 or des. Those variations are only sold to scam you. Real igf also known as increlex is made by one company it comes in a 40 mg. Bottle and it costs around $4,000 per bottle it's made the same way as hgh that means it is expensive to make. So how could all of these peptide companies sell igf for $40 a mg. Also since there is no pharm grade lr3 or des how are these companies even making it. If billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have not been able to make a long acting form of igf tell me then how have online peptide companies been able to make it. I can guarantee you that they are not billion dollar companies with an unlimited budget for research. You might think that you are seeing gains from this stuff and I have no idea what they are selling you but what I do know is that you are not buying real igf-1. Or whatever they wanna call it. So save your money!!!
Why do you feel like any chemist with the proper equipment/materials cannot create igf-1? The whole underground research industry is simply companies buying Raw materials from china or wherever else, and synthesizing these products. We take risk purchasing them because they do not follow the same purity testing and regulations that companies creating for human use follow.

I agree there is no pharm grade from these companies and it could be junk.... but I've had some pretty effective products before and also been burned.

I am not a chemist and do not know the process for developing igf... but companies are creating new research chemicals/peptides every day that "never existed".

You also mention $4000 for 40mg.... so roughly $100/mg. You don't think Joe the chem geak who gets to avoid all the costly purity testing and regulations can't cut his production costs in half?

Just my 2cents

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you feel like any chemist with the proper equipment/materials cannot create igf-1? The whole underground research industry is simply companies buying Raw materials from china or wherever else, and synthesizing these products. We take risk purchasing them because they do not follow the same purity testing and regulations that companies creating for human use follow.

I agree there is no pharm grade from these companies and it could be junk.... but I've had some pretty effective products before and also been burned.

I am not a chemist and do not know the process for developing igf... but companies are creating new research chemicals/peptides every day that "never existed".

You also mention $4000 for 40mg.... so roughly $100/mg. You don't think Joe the chem geak who gets to avoid all the costly purity testing and regulations can't cut his production costs in half?

Just my 2cents
Plus, increlex can be purchased in the US for roughly $20,000 for 40mg (10mg/ml concentration) even less if you go over seas. That's name brand pharma. And breaks down even at the high end $500/mg. Look an generic drugs that are usually 30% the cost. That puts it at about $150 per MG....pair that with the UG aspect and it's completely plausible. Just like generic GH, heard there's some $1.7/iu kits out testing the same as genotropin which sit, AT BEST $6.0/iu.

Food for thought. I may be totally wrong

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rich piana is that you?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
@distilled water so 50mcg sub-q in the stomach area, pre workout would be fine? For 20 days on? Looking to add some into my PCT to help retain more gains.