IGF-1Lr3, IGF-DES and IGF-1Ec PEG Cycle

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
This is my first Peptide cycle. Just want to see for myself it they are everything that others say they are.

Ill be running as follows:

IGF-DES Pre-workout 50mcg 25/25 bilat micro injections
IGF-1Lr3 30 minutes Post-workout 50mcg 25/25 bilat micro injections
IGF-1Ec Peg- Rest days 200 mcg- 100/100 bilat

Currently on TRT: Test Cyp 100mg X 2x wk, Anastrozole 0.5 mg/2x wk and hCG 500iu
Waiting for labs to see if there are any adjustments needed.

My primary goal is site enhancement in shoulders, biceps and triceps so these will be my primary focus.

I'm a 52 y/o male, 5'6" weigh in at 192.
I have done pre-cycle measurements for BF and 7 point pinch test. BF between 16-19% conservatively. I say conservatively because I am teaching my wife how to conduct the pinch test and the numbers she came up with come out to 16% while the Military Tape test came out to 18%.

My workouts are 5 days a week 2.5-3 hours a day.

Diet is on track- I generally do not take in a lot of carbs, however, I am trying to hit 210lbs before I start cutting an if I don't increase my carb in take I don't have a chance in hell of getting there.
RDI is around 3300cal/day and I am currently around 4500cal/day; 40 protein/45 Carbs/15 Fats

I'm only running the Peptides for 4 weeks before I start my "Real Cycle", the Peptides were provided by my source to run and review. This will be a fair and honest review.

I welcome all input, questions and constructive criticism.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Great pumps with the IGF-DES pre-workout. Post workout IGF-1Lr3 seems to maintain the pump going on 10 hours post workout. Bicep size increase immediately post workout: 14.25" pre-workout and 16.5" with the pump post workout. I'll measure biceps again pre-work out next session.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
OFF Day
200mcg IGF-1Ec PEG split 100mcg Bilateral Biceps

I work at a computer a lot during the winter months and even with out working out today the pump in my biceps is pretty good. Biceps feel very full.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
I've read that some people don't like to run peptides and other do. It seem like the ones that don't like them do not see the hypertrophy that they were looking for when they ran them. My own experience is that the post work out pump and short term"hypertrophy" is fairly remarkable. In my opinion the true results will be the measurable hypertrophy 2-4 weeks after I have completed the four weeks of peptides.

The biggest deterrent that I have encountered is the massive headaches that I get after IGF-1Lr 3 and even worse headaches on my off days with the admin of the MGF PEG. That being said, its only 4 weeks that I will be running these, I really don't know if I would want to run them any longer than that.
I see them as a great kick start to a cycle that way you are seeing a little something until your other gear kicks in.