IGF-1 / GH (MK677?)

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hej guys, I'm a natural bodybuilder, and I'm thinking about getting something that creates more cells, not bigger, and which helps recovery etc. Hi-Tech IGF-1 seems very interresting but it's so new, should I wait for more reviews on it? Or just get some already existing MK677 supplement? What is the difference? Is it not the same thing? I'm thinking about Somatozine, but I can't ship it to my country. but can't find any MK677 supplement. What do you guys recommend/think? And what about the GH gut that every bodybuilder gets? Aren't you guys scared of it? Or of bigger heart and stuff? Please help any answer is good! Thanks guys.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 is awesome. The difference is igf 1 is like adding extra gh. Mk677 tells your body to produce more of its own. And it can be used in cycles up to a year. The healing and sleep from it are well worth it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MK 677 isn't going to give you a "GH gut"

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
MK-677 is a drug, it has some pretty good drug trial data on it, and while there are "non-responders" to everything, the odds are good that will increase your GH and IGF-1 levels to at least High-Normal for a young man (although I've only seen one set of bloodwork for a 40-something showing that it did: 10/310).

You won't find it for sale "main-stream" in the US anymore. Due Diligence should net you some sources.

A dietary supplement *may* raise IGF alone, the question is how much and will that even matter? It's pretty well known that Milk from Hormone injected Cows has raised the levels in people that drink it - that doesn't necessarily equal more muscle growth. I even seem to recall that the old Deer Antler stuff actually raised it too (check Suppversity) You'd have to run before and after blood work to see what the levels are. Colostrum has IGF in it, and we all remember Bio-Grow.

Edit: Found it: http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/07/ask-dr-andro-does-heath-evans-deer.html

Not convinced here :)

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the answer! So you dont think it works?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk-677 is great stuff. I love it.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hej guys, I'm a natural bodybuilder, and I'm thinking about getting something that creates more cells, not bigger, and which helps recovery etc. Hi-Tech IGF-1 seems very interresting but it's so new, should I wait for more reviews on it? Or just get some already existing MK677 supplement? What is the difference? Is it not the same thing? I'm thinking about Somatozine, but I can't ship it to my country. Mysupplementstore works great, got Mesomorph from there, but can't find any MK677 supplement. What do you guys recommend/think? And what about the GH gut that every bodybuilder gets? Aren't you guys scared of it? Or of bigger heart and stuff? Please help any answer is good! Thanks guys.
GH gut comes from injecting 8-10 IU of additional HGH. Mk-677 just increases your natural production which ends up being maybe 1-2 IU. Apples and oranges. You won't get Barry Bonds skull growth off 1-2 IU/Mk-677.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys! Yeah I checked everywhere.... cant get it

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
If any1 knows how to ship it worldwide! Please tell me!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How is a company marketing an ORAL IGF-1 product? How do they expect it to survive the acidity of the stomach and the enzymes in the duodenum? From any clinical data I've seen it is almost impossible to get measurable levels of peptide based "drugs" into your body by oral means...so what gives? Do they have some "proprietary delivery system" (that they probably wouldn't release any data from)?

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Haha yeah, it works... people have gotten blood works done

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah, it works... people have gotten blood works done
****. I’ll have to look that up then. That’s all I needed..some empirical evidence. Or at least empirical plausibility (assuming everyone posting blood is being honest heh..jk I’m sure they are). I used igf-Des for a few months a few years back. I mostly used in my arms and shoulders. I feel ever since then I’ve always kept mass there easier. Wasn’t immediate. But my arms almost never get smaller while my legs do. I wonder how this systemic delivery would alter results...I had to inject locally within 10 mins of my workout to make sure the compound would be active since the half life could be hours at best.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you guys mean well, but GH gut isn't just from taking GH. It's due to not dealing with the insulin resistance that GH creates while on it. Insulin resistance will undoubtedly lead to a larger gut, especially combined with copious amounts of carbs, which is precisely what people that take GH do. Insulin is the solution here, so think about what you're getting into with elevated GH and whether or not you are willing to do what you ought to do to stay healthy while having elevated systemic GH.

Anyways, the only MK supp to taka is MA Labs Somatozine. It's properly calculated with other minerals to actually work like we hope MK would. It is very strong and quite honestly is as strong as a few IU of rHGH, as I've recently run these back to back and compared the two.

Also, if you take MK, and especially Somatozine, while its legal and impossible to test for, (in the spirit of nattiness)...you ain't natty anymore because last time I checked, the only people that produce that much GH naturally are people with pituitary tumors or had gigantism.

And for spot growth, forget hormones and go for Painless Pumps, FAR safer and more effective over the long term and actually has a myriad of other benefits associated with it, namely a stronger immune system, fast and permanent growth and plus it is down right fun to use.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Always order within EU, my friend. I've bought designer drugs from UK sellers for years and have never encountered problems with Swedish customs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
Bgram IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 4
AK1 Supplements 2