IGF-1 For cutting

SalBrah

SalBrah

Awards
I am cutting and thinking about running igf on its own. Any suggestions? 170lbs 21years old men's physique competitor

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I am cutting and thinking about running igf on its own. Any suggestions? 170lbs 21years old men's physique competitor
Based on price:benefit ratio I would just run generic GH. 5iu ED for 40 days would cost you $300 or so depending on where you look and if you buy in bulk or not. I've never run igf1 and basically did the 5iu a ED to try and heal a torn meniscus. It didn't work but I dropped 10lbs and kept all my muscle and strength went up so for that purpose it should work. Reason I did 5iu it was easiest to measure and draw, and I did ED because I was trying to heal my knee big cut, it actually worked for that though. A little disappointing but ehh. Hope this helps.

Also I believe IGF doesn't work really well systemic so it would need to be sub q unless it's LR3. I think I read that somewhere on here in a thread a little down from this one.

Btw when I did 5iu ED I didn't get sides until about week 2. Vivid ass dreams, better sleep, nail growth and hands and wrists would tingle just resting. My arms on an armchair.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Systemic increases in IGF-1 has little to no effect on muscle gain or fat loss
That's not how IGF-1 works

I can explain why but it's very in depth and would require several very long posts
Getting shredded is easy anyway
Up drugs
Eat less
Manipulate carbs to come into condition

I don't understand why people need fancy expensive drug protocols for this, especially at your size. You're no pro you're 170lb which at any height needs nothing more than test and tren and then also T3 if you're a lazy ****

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Systemic increases in IGF-1 has little to no effect on muscle gain or fat loss That's not how IGF-1 works I can explain why but it's very in depth and would require several very long posts Getting shredded is easy anyway Up drugs Eat less Manipulate carbs to come into condition I don't understand why people need fancy expensive drug protocols for this, especially at your size. You're no pro you're 170lb which at any height needs nothing more than test and tren and then also T3 if you're a lazy ****
Then why does HGH burn fat systemically? I would like to hear your explanation on why igf doesn't systemically. Or do they both only burn fat locally at the injection site

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Then why does HGH burn fat systemically? I would like to hear your explanation on why igf doesn't systemically. Or do they both only burn fat locally at the injection site
Because HGH is not IGF-1