Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

IGF-1 Cancer?

DaLegend4445

Active Member
I have and many if my friends if bought IGF-1. I bought the Antler-X spray but havnt used it yet. The only reason I havnt yet is that fact that I heard it could cause cancer. How true is that statement? Is there any evidence to back it up?
 
Cancer is not a single cause disease. It is a multitude of factors including diet, lifestyle habits, exposures, genetics etc. Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of cells. Instead of hypertrophy (enlarging the pre existing muscle), IGF is known to cause hyperplasia (Creating new muscle tissue and other growth). The "turtle shell belly" you see on some bodybuilders is a result of high IGF, HGH and Insulin use, causing such an anabolic enviornment that everything grows, including organs, skeletal tissue and muscle etc. It is debated as to whether high levels of IGF CAUSE cancer, but you can absolutely count on it progressing pre existing cancer. Personally, it is not something I would ever use because of this. But an IGF spray is a world away from injecting IGF-1. It is merely a precursor as is a natural test booster/natural growth hormone support.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top