VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys,

everyone email me/call me today.

I need your addresses so I can get your Tropinol out to you!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to go!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to go!
me too, as of a day or two ago. Really looking forward to trying this out. BTW, I just tried the new Maximize flavor, the Fruit Punch Slam. I have to say even though I'm not a fruit punch fan, I was impressed!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heys guys, computer is back..LOL. **** blew up there was smoke and fire and ..UGHH!!! Vaughn I sent you my info. Just making sure you got it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me too, as of a day or two ago. Really looking forward to trying this out. BTW, I just tried the new Maximize flavor, the Fruit Punch Slam. I have to say even though I'm not a fruit punch fan, I was impressed!
Ahh such a pleasant change from rasp lemonade! I used that stuff way to much, it was a MUCH needed change.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh such a pleasant change from rasp lemonade! I used that stuff way to much, it was a MUCH needed change.

Mike
I gotta agree, definitely a nice change. I find that I'm mainly using the fruit punch one now. Bummed this week cause I just caught a nasty cold and I don't want to miss going to the gym. Maybe I'll just do a small routine at home.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Relax and take some time off; I love off days when I'm sick, but hate em when I'm lazy!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to chat with you guys tomorrow. If of course, there is indead a rep meeting

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Relax and take some time off; I love off days when I'm sick, but hate em when I'm lazy!
That's what I've ended up doing and I think my body is greatful for it. I decided to turn this week into a deload and take advantage of it and also take a break from stims.

Cant wait to chat with you guys tomorrow. If of course, there is indead a rep meeting
Stinks cause it's when I'm in class.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I've ended up doing and I think my body is greatful for it. I decided to turn this week into a deload and take advantage of it and also take a break from stims.

Stinks cause it's when I'm in class.
Stinks cause im at work :(

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey you forgot me!:cussing:

JK! I'm gonna GTFO now :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know what happened last night, you guys know im usually the first person on for calls. I was on at like 3 of 5...Then waited 15-20 minutes with the phone on speaker and nobody came on... Is there a new conference number. Vaughn left me a message asking if I was coming on...So im kinda upset that i missed that one. I wish some one would utalize the information, like a phone number and email address.LOL