If you're gonna use liquid Nolva...

T-Bar

Awards
Get yourself some empty gel-caps. It's not fun on it's own...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well it is a citrate..but i had tried it before from somewhere i will not list as it is a source and the taste wasnt bad although there was a nasty after taste but in no way shape or form unbearable

T-Bar

Awards
well it is a citrate..but i had tried it before from somewhere i will not list as it is a source and the taste wasnt bad although there was a nasty after taste but in no way shape or form unbearable

It wasn't so much the taste, it was the numbness I didn't like. And dropping it into the back of my throat was worse. I've been emptying out hydroxycut pills and using them till I can find some empty gel-caps. If I can't find them around here tomorrow I'll order them off the net. And yeah, the after-taste lingers for HOURS...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
why not find go nolva in tab????? i know comparable prices in tab form is harder to find but its out there.....no worries as far as having to chug it down. Sage

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must be odd, but I like the taste.. :)

The after-taste I can do without, but I don't see any problem with it, since I swig on some orange juice afterwards...

See, it doesn't taste that bad..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont mind the taste. Just shoot it in and chase it with water or juice.

BigV

IMPQ

Awards
hope this doesnt sound dumb...but..

can i just add the nolva to my glass of OJ, stir it up and then down it.

im thinking maybe it wont be as bad.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
hope this doesnt sound dumb...but..

can i just add the nolva to my glass of OJ, stir it up and then down it.

im thinking maybe it wont be as bad.
I don't see why not, you may lose a bit in the bottom of the glass and sides but I doubt it would be much. I'd just drop it straight in your mouth and then chase it with the OJ to be sure. That's what I do with creatine anyways. Tasted like **** for the first while but now it doesn't even phase me.

rjones

Awards
Where can you get empty gel caps? Do pharmacies carry them, or do you have to order them online?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Where can you get empty gel caps? Do pharmacies carry them, or do you have to order them online?
I know kilosports.com carries everything you need. Don't know about pharmacies though.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i cant believe how much trouble people have finding gelcaps(no offense to u guys ) but 1fast has them under NOW,kilo has them .beyond a century has them,researchkits has them liqua-solution has them or www.cap-m-quick.com

rjones

Awards
Thanks for your help. I meant though are there any types of stores I could drive to today, so as to not have to go through the agony of tasting this **** tomorrow? I guess though it would only take a few days for an online order, which would be worth it to me.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
such wimps! :D

Squirt it in the back of your throat, there are no tastebuds there, gulp it down, chase with orange juice/vodka/or both...

Serve with Beef Wellington, everyone's happy! ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
pppp........PUSSIES!!!! :D

I say down that **** and chase if you have to, or I guess you could mix it in a drink, just make sure you drink every drop ;) Gotta do what you gotta do guys :shoot:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if you can truly understand what a bad taste is until you've tried tranquili g or codeine solution extracted from a/c and c tablets. Both of those are enough to damn near put me into convulsions!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by max silver
I don't know if you can truly understand what a bad taste is until you've tried tranquili g or codeine solution extracted from a/c and c tablets. Both of those are enough to damn near put me into convulsions!
anyone ever chew liver tabs? :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I've done it, yep... still doesn't taste as bas as Optimum's Amino 2222 tabs though... yet worst of all was my ill-fated foray into their Amino-Liquid line a few years back... that **** WILL put you into a coma... I took a mouthful from the bottle, immediately vomited through my nose, and realized the **** is concentrated... and you know what? watered down, it still has been the single worst tasting substance I've ever encountered.

rjones

Awards
I too have chewed a liver tab, out of curiosity. Although it was one of the worst things ever, I still think liquid nolva is worse, because it sort of "burns" and stays in your mouth.

T-Bar

Awards
Go to a vitamin store. Some GNC's have empty gel caps, also try health food stores. Pharmacies will look at you like you're making ecstacy in your basement...