If you could use any ph from any day in time

Toff

Awards
  • Established
ALL PH are legal again - All of them

Well, they're not really but they are for me, as Im in the UK - Ephedrine is back to legal status though thanks to a court judge ruling.

Talking philosophically if you're int he US- IF you could have any compound back - What would it be?

We're talking anything from before any of the two PH bans, maybe one you see as unfairly banned.

And why....

Last edited:

sanguine

Awards
I consider I-Force BOLD to be a bit of a legend. Seemed to work well for people who took enough of the stuff.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
ah you can get it, just not by iforce (in the uk)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1 and tren would be nice to have back again.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I kind if want to place a UK order. Wonder if a lot of people do.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I thought Olympus labs uk was suppose to come out with a bold clone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So if you coul dhave ANY PH back, be it M1t, 1,4AD, etc etc you'd all say iforce BOLD/Protodrol??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if you coul dhave ANY PH back, be it M1t, 1,4AD, etc etc you'd all say iforce BOLD/Protodrol??
I wouldn't, maybe m1t but you can still get that easy enough

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have a sealed bottle of IForce Bold but unfortunately one bottle isn't enough to do anything

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried it but based on what I've read, 1-AD would be the one I would want the most.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
1T and 4AD powder dissolved in Salvo. Don't confuse real 4AD with that 4-Dhea garbage that's out today.
I'd chop off a toe for a case of S1+

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awww man how is that possible?
Dmz is illegal in the uk, bold too. Me and a couple of friends have been looking in to these kinds of things here lately...you know, just for the fun of it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dmz is illegal in the uk, bold too. Me and a couple of friends have been looking in to these kinds of things here lately...you know, just for the fun of it.
I know what you mean man ... my brother ordered 5 tren and they all got seized at the border. .. port authority probably getting jacked off it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean man ... my brother ordered 5 tren and they all got seized at the border. .. port authority probably getting jacked off it.
Mine made it through :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a lot of bunk Phera clones that came out. Black China labs was one of them that was one of them. "Straight Phlexed" was the name of the product.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Yea I used it once, not sure which brand, but I saw some pretty incredible results with phera

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Well, they're not really but they are for me, as Im in the UK - Ephedrine is back to legal status though thanks to a court judge ruling.

Talking philosophically if you're int he US- IF you could have any compound back - What would it be?

We're talking anything from before any of the two PH bans, maybe one you see as unfairly banned.

And why....
1-androdiol - Phera - The 1

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I consider I-Force BOLD to be a bit of a legend. Seemed to work well for people who took enough of the stuff.
Kind of expensive to run I had great results with 3 bottles huge on appetite. Olympus labs is taking to long dropping some bold I've been waiting for everrrrrrrrr

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of expensive to run I had great results with 3 bottles huge on appetite. Olympus labs is taking to long dropping some bold I've been waiting for everrrrrrrrr
Its banned in the uk so you won't see it from us

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Its banned in the uk so you won't see it from us
How about 1-androdiol and superdrol??
I know superdrol isn't banned in the uk not sure of the OG 1andro? What's the possibility of olympus labs uk bringing these out

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about 1-androdiol and superdrol??
No sd either, even though it isn't illegal in the uk. Everything that is legal is a definite possibility.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
No sd either, even though it isn't illegal in the uk. Everything that is legal is a definite possibility.
1androdiol would deff be nice haven't seen any uk company with this out. Ran it back in the day very amazing compound strong non methyl ph

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Pmag and epistane combo. Excellent.

Pheraplex - never got to try it.

Max LMG and 1-T.

HDROL, DMZ and formestane.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stanodrol, phera-plex, superdrol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats the difference between stanodrol and androvar?
Basically same compound however most stano products had a higher mg per quantity at a cheaper price... Therefore I prefer it over the latter