If you could run any cycle of the new Platinum Series...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
And MONEY was not a problem, what would be the best cycle you all would run with the new series.

It can be for a BULK or a CUT....you decide

I am interested in the responses!!!!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Definitely a cut!! I wanna try the new platinum cutting stack, but I just got 2btl of ph17, and I have a good chunk of the liquid trifecta left from a few wks ago (i was gonna run 2 kits back to back but ended up having to stop early). I plan on running those here in a few wks. I have the liquid formadrol, but I think I'll get some form xt for pct w my next cycle, just to give the new stuff a go! I definitely wanna try out the 1-andro and 17-pro andro! After this cycle for sure. Are those in capsule form, or only liquids?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Definitely a cut!! I wanna try the new platinum cutting stack, but I just got 2btl of ph17, and I have a good chunk of the liquid trifecta left from a few wks ago (i was gonna run 2 kits back to back but ended up having to stop early). I plan on running those here in a few wks. I have the liquid formadrol, but I think I'll get some form xt for pct w my next cycle, just to give the new stuff a go! I definitely wanna try out the 1-andro and 17-pro andro! After this cycle for sure. Are those in capsule form, or only liquids?

Right now they are both a liquid, but never know what they have instore for the future with those two!!!!

That is a nice little run you got planned. Will you be running a log?!?!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I might, I tried when I first started the trifecta stack, but I got carried away, lol. I know I'll be tracking everything in my own journal, but logging on here, I'd prolly only be able to update every couple of days.

I did real well w the first trifecta, I ran it at a higher dosage from the start of the 2nd wk, ordered the liquid stack to keep going, but only used a weeks worth of m1d and mmv3 from that one. Then I used the formadrol pills to save my liquid for the next run. Lost alot of body fat! I was surprised, given that I was trying to bulk but even w higher calories I leaned out!!

So now I have ph17 (2btls), and prolly 2-3wks worth of liquid m1d and mmv3, plus a full btl of liquid formadrol. I'm not too too sure exactly how I wanna run em, maybe all at once (but I'm thinking that might be overkill), or start w m1d for a few wks, then mmv3 + ph17 together; or on the other hand, run m1d + mmv3 together to start with(trifecta style) then ph17 after I'm done w those two.

I still have some time as I'm stocking up on food, support supps, ect. Also, since there's time, I'm thinking about adding in something extra, still in the air w that though...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would use 17pro for 8 weeks in a calorie deficient with formxt for post cycle. m1d andro looks promising as i had good results with m1d black

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id run epiandro with epistane and my own pct of clomid, erase, daa

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
i would use 17pro for 8 weeks in a calorie deficient with formxt for post cycle. m1d andro looks promising as i had good results with m1d black
Hell yeah!!!!! That would be a nice little run man!!! Get you shredded and keep that muscle!!!

1eyegu1y

Awards
17pro with a calorie deficient until I am shredded. Keeping the muscle and getting as lean as possible is the only way to go for me

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im thinking the 1 andro and epi combo will be good..
i have a logger started over at GRN and he will be doing 8 weeks on this stack

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
And MONEY was not a problem, what would be the best cycle you all would run with the new series.

17ProAndro + M1D Andro, no hype here...that combo would dry you up while maintaining mass during a full on cut, and your libido will still be A+.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
17ProAndro + M1D Andro, no hype here...that combo would dry you up while maintaining mass during a full on cut, and your libido will still be A+.
This is EXACTLY what I am doing starting Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards

1Androstenolone and M1DAndro for bulk stacked together you'll get hard,dry,quality muscle. That's my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
1Androstenolone and M1DAndro for bulk stacked together you'll get hard,dry,quality muscle. That's my choice.

Hell yeah!!! Now THAT is a stack!!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Hell yeah!!! Now THAT is a stack!!!
Bro it is I'm breaking PR's weekly putting on some good mass! Can't wait to see where I end up HUGE fo sure!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anyone going to try the M1d black/ 1androsten combo? let me know if there is entrest... i might be up for a AM logger op on this combo.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmmmmmmmmm

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
anyone going to try the M1d black/ 1androsten combo? let me know if there is entrest... i might be up for a AM logger op on this combo.
Sounds like an awesome combo!!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I'd be down for that. But right now I'm running liquid m1d (almost out) liquid mmv3 (also almost out) and ph17 (just started that on Monday, got 2 btls) and I plan on running 1 Andro within the last few weeks of the cycle, then formxt for pct.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP to get on this!!!!

Hell of a run for someone to log!!!!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I picked up a bottle of EpiAndro & 17ProAndro at the Arnold I'll be stacking within the month.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I picked up a bottle of EpiAndro & 17ProAndro at the Arnold I'll be stacking within the month.
Hell yeah!!! you'll love it man, that right there is a great combo (I am looking to run it myself soon)

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Awesome choice it's actually a stack I was looking into. Using the 1Androstenolone and M1DAndro right now and getting awesome results! LG's new Platinum Series is where it's at!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Manimal & Beast, thanks! I'm actually pretty excited as this will be my first PH run. If you don't mind me asking, how would you guys run those 2? I only got a bottle of each. I was thinking about staggering them a week or 2 to get a 5-6 week run out. Thoughts?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Manimal & Beast, thanks! I'm actually pretty excited as this will be my first PH run. If you don't mind me asking, how would you guys run those 2? I only got a bottle of each. I was thinking about staggering them a week or 2 to get a 5-6 week run out. Thoughts?

TThat is EXACTLY what I would do.

Start off with the 17 for the first week (let your body get used to it, and also allows you to get used to taking the dosages)

Then start of the 2nd week throw in the EPI.

That way you end up with a nice little 5 week run

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Like I said before you pick a great stack! And your on the right track with staggering it as well! I look forward to hearing how this stack goes keep me informed if ya don't mind?! KeepKillinIt in the gym and EatClean and get ready for the gains your looking for.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
TThat is EXACTLY what I would do.

Start off with the 17 for the first week (let your body get used to it, and also allows you to get used to taking the dosages)

Then start of the 2nd week throw in the EPI.

That way you end up with a nice little 5 week run
That's actually the same setup I had mapped out in my head! Thanks for the confirmation & I'll be sure to let you LG guys know how my run goes. Thanks for the help fellas.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
That's actually the same setup I had mapped out in my head! Thanks for the confirmation & I'll be sure to let you LG guys know how my run goes. Thanks for the help fellas.
Your welcome bro!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP for my votes!!!