If you could pick one supplement brand who would it be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
For all your needs from fat burners to test booster, which firm/rand would you use?

I used to like Musclepharm when arnie got involved,but then they fell by the wayside outsourcing to china and cutting the ingrediants

Isatori i always like too,
Lecheek aswell but they went under

Animal are pretty solid but nothing new from them in years

USP labs, recently was my favem again been taken over....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) has one of the most comprehensive lineups as well as highest quality products around... Gotta say they can cover almost any base and pretty much anyone around here will vouch for their quality and effects. As well, the owner is a regular poster here and will converse and ask for suggestions (which are usually followed up on if they make sense or expained why not) which is as rare as it comes. CEL (Competitive Edge Labs) can also be lumped in here as they are a sister of SNS and also have the same high quality, morals and standards.

Evomuse is another great one but on a much smaller/more unique scale. Great owner, regular poster as well.

Of the "mainstream" brands... hard to say these days. So many companies "seem" good for awhile, then turn away from quality and towards pure profit so I tend to stick to the companies I know on a more personal level or have had more intimate interaction with. That said, Ghost seems to be a great newer company FWIW.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a tough one, I currently have 11 different brand on my shelf right now. I think it'd come down to...

PES, PerforMax Labs and MyProtein

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS .. for protein grenade or nutrex ..all bases will be covered

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Core...easily

#2 morphogen
#3 MTS

Last edited:
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently most of my stack is Morphogen so it would probably be them. Definitely between them and SNS/CEL right now.

Haven't gotten around to all the new stuff yet, but for a fully well rounded all in one company this is a tough option to beat IMO.
yeah, I mean if we are talking having to go with one company for all products, not only do they have everything covered, but they are excellent quality, at trustworthy, least to me (I am personal friends with Doug)

with that said ironically, morphogen is another company that could not only give you everything you needed but are reputable quality and trustworthy (I am also friends with Ben lol), and they are actually the first that came to mind, but I have not used as many of their products yet so I would rank them second for that reason only

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Controlled labs and SNS simply because the variety and purity

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
90% of what I currently buy is from Black Lion Research so that would be my obvious first choice.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BLR and Evomuse
Companies like SNS CEL OL are primarily copy cats that use low grade ingredients and and very little innovation to the industry. Just my experience from buying supplements over 40 yrs.
Not sure how you can say sns/cel use low grade ingredients when a large portion of the current comprehensive offerings contain research backed and patented ingredients...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BLR and Evomuse
Companies like SNS CEL OL are primarily copy cats that use low grade ingredients and and very little innovation to the industry. Just my experience from buying supplements over 40 yrs.
If by innovation you mean throwing out random things and treating customers like they are guinea pigs &/or expecting them to believe some hyped up marketing BS - you’re right, SNS/Cel don’t do that.
Instead, we generally choose to offer products that have clinically researched licensed branded ingredients. You know, the type that many companies choose not to use bc they cost more than many other ingredients. And yet we still offer this and products at more cost effective prices than many brands that don’t use a single one.

And for the ingredients we use that don’t have branded ingredients versions, we use the absolute best extracts we can find.

It’s interesting that you mention low grade ingredients when again, we use many clinically researched licensed branded ingredients. You know, the ones where the raw material suppliers spends a lot of money on for clinical studies and to ensure their quality on.

How many clinically researched licensed branded ingredients do the companies that you hype and promote use? See, this isn’t debatable, it’s a fact - bc they don’t use any. So, if the company you’re trying to promote is that good, why not promote them and let their products stand for themselves rather than downing and attacking other companies?

And my statement is rhetorical. I’m not asking you to answer me bc you can’t - you can argue, give misguided opinions, or whatever else you’d like but you know absolutely nothing, zero about quality control or grade if ingredients of SNS, CEL, Olympus Labs, or any other company you don’t work for.

I get that you want to promote a specific company. No issue there. But I firmly believe the best way to do that isn’t thru downing other companies bc that really just makes the one you’re promoting look bad and like you have to put down other companies products bc the ones you’re promoting can’t stand for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.