If the doctors said you’ll be dead in 3 months how would you spend them?

desibaba

Awards
Hypothetically if you went to the doctor and found out you are in the last stages of a fatal disease and will be dead within the next 90 days but you will feel just as healthy and can do everything you can right now (like having sex, enjoying food, etc) how would you spend them?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without too many details, I would spend the first 30 days partying with my friends, doing everything I like doing.

The second 30 days I would try to do as much good as I possibly could, positive things for everyone to remember me by and I would probably make a 7lbs list to donate all my parts to ppl who needed them.

The next 29 days I would spend with my family and the very last day I would go skydiving without a parachute.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
First day is for business. Transfer deed to house into solely my wife and/or son's names. Verify all credit accounts in my name are not jointly shared with my wife. We're about to find those limits!

Then it's time to quit my soul-sucking job! All my work tools get divvied up amongst my crew. My son will be getting the tool chests at home.

Spend a few weeks visiting all of the family and saying the goodbyes, then the vehicles all get sold or traded in on a sweet RV (in my name only, with the death insurance my credit union offers) and we see every one of the 423 National Parks in this fine and varied country.

The last day I trudge into the mountains alone and never return.

You can't take money with you when you go, but if you're dedicated, you can take a sh!tload of debt to the grave!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I honestly don't know....but when I go, this will be my final death stance!!!

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Proving him wrong.

LOL I get what your saying… Partying with my love ones.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no idea what I'd do other, than try to arrange things for the best for loved ones.

But I have a counter question; would you want to know? I think I'd rather pass on today, than know that I have 3 months left.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know I would do anything different, other than hug my family every chance I get. On a side note in 2019 they gave my brother in law 6 months to live (he 78) in the last 2 years he has bicycled across the US and still going strong. @Smont you might want to hold off on the skydiving thing !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know I would do anything different, other than hug my family every chance I get. On a side note in 2019 they gave my brother in law 6 months to live (he 78) in the last 2 years he has bicycled across the US and still going strong. @Smont you might want to hold off on the skydiving thing !
Screenshot_20220410-075452~2.png